It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 279
<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Former Senate majority leader and retired Nevada lawmaker Harry Reid was AATIP’s catalyst, earmarking over $20 million of the defense department’s budget to fund it.Billionaire Robert Bigelow’s aerospace company secured many of the program’s early contracts. Bigelow, who now works at NASA, was the one who convinced Reid to move forward with establishing a UFO investigation program, according to the New York Times. He approached Reid earlier in 2007 about a Defense Intelligence Agency official’s interest in visiting his Skinwalker Ranch property in Utah—considered a point of interest for believers in paranormal and UFO activities. qz.com...

This is a potential scandal. Or just one hand washes the other. The evidence seems to indicate that Bigelow bought MUFON’s files for over half a million and was given the bulk of that 22 million gotten by Senator Reid, Bigelow's own Las Vegas senator.

Is it a coincidence that Bigelow either shortly before or after he bought access to MUFON’s files then got the 22 million contract ?

The question is did Bigelow get that money after he secured access to Mufon files or before. Of course, the timing might not matter.

I think the 22 million was a payoff to Bigelow for his paying 600,000 for the Mufon deal thereby getting the government more control over the body of UFO organizations through Bigelow.

So Bigelow made 21 million plus in the deal.

The contract specified details of the arrangement where Bigelow purchased access to the MUFON database for a price of $672,000, payable in monthly installments of $56,000. There were other contractual stipulations which MUFON was required to meet; and unfortunately, did not.

valleygrail.wordpress.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

So you’re saying he’s recycling old news stories and antiquated UFO myths for a buck.
Yeah, it seems to be the case. Ufology has got to get some updated myths or the money will dry up.
In steps TTSA!

TTSA it seems to me through Levenda is trying to upgrade the IDH theory. There’s no doubt, I believe, they are there just to upgrade or update or maybe even bring new mythological paradigms to UFOlogy. Things are certainly drying up if one has to go back to stuff that went down decades ago.

One proof of that is that they are all over the UFO spectrum: from IDH to ETH, to the new warp drive paradigms and biological possibilities and any other ideas from AA stuff to the ancient gods.

They really heard TDL talking about Atlantis and the ancient Greeks and saw their new pro( phet)fit

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

or her book got turned into a TTSA propaganda piece....

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

They really heard TDL talking about Atlantis and the ancient Greeks and saw their new pro( phet)fit

Those pesky Greek gods get about .

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   

lol you as well, I was thinking more twitter Jay to be fair

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Lockheed also bidded for the contract, would be very interesting to see what thier offer / plan was....

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
At some point I promised to quickly summarize the gist of what the Sekret Machines novels allegedly reveal about UFOs and the "phenomenon". This was more of a pain than I thought it would be and may be woefully incomplete but here goes (let me know if anything needs more clarification). As you can see, most of it is a bit of a hodgepodge of existing lore mixed with a few Sci-Fi movie plots and old X-Men comics (maybe with a touch of Montauk Project/Stranger Things):

* Government scientists have tracked certain people from childhood - some of whom either purposefully or coincidentally ended up in the military - while posing as doctors treating conditions that were falsely diagnosed. These people were given mysterious drugs and shots and then monitored. After later exposure to "the phenomenon" in some way, these people developed psychic and telekinetic abilities. Many of these people have trouble controlling these abilities and/or recreating their effects in a laboratory setting.

* The government has recovered crashed vehicles and is still trying to figure out how they operate. Some of these verhicles are similar to Bob Lazar's sports model craft. The vehicles are operated by thought power and becoming one with the ship.

* The government has recovered from both the Nazis and archaeological digs ancient tablets with symbols that light up around the edges. Exposure to these tablets either develops or merely enhances psychic ability in certain people. It also creates some kind of hive mind where a group of people can share each other's thoughts and experiences. These tablets were gifted to ancient peoples by this phenomenon and they interpreted the entities as gods. As in 2001: A Space Odyssey, these tablets have helped mankind make great evolutionary leaps forward.

* The phenomenon communicates to this psychic hive mind using symbols and metaphors that are sometimes deeply personal to those involved and are not always easily decoded. This hive mind can have good (teamwork!) and bad (drone-like lack of free will) properties.

* There is a powerful secret international group or cabal that is cooperating with one aspect of the phenomenon (the demons? Bad aliens?) to try to control the world. This cabal may or may not be traced back to Nazis who escaped at the end of World War II (this was not entirely clear). Some other Nazis ended up working for the U.S. thanks to Project Paperclip. I guess these were the good Nazis.

* Some "alien abductions" are actually military operations that employ drugs and technology to fool those involved. These may sometimes occur as a follow up to a "real" abduction.

* Another seemingly nicer aspect of the phenomenon (Angels? Fairies? Good aliens?) sometimes really do abduct people as in legends and appear in certain magical spots through some kind of Portal or Xendra that can cross dimensions, great distances and even time itself. These entities can sometimes take the form of deceased relatives as in the movie Contact. If you astrally Project yourself through one of these portals and your astral body is injured, you can die. This one kind of confused me.
edit on 23-1-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I also found many many similarities between these Sekret Machines novels and Jacques Vallee's novel Fast Walkers. Has anyone else read that?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

So you’re saying he’s recycling old news stories and antiquated UFO myths for a buck.

Remaking something like Superman or an old TV series costs a lot of money. Classic UFO stories however are not subject to such copyright. So if you want a low cost base then the Classic UFO lore has a small but rabid fanbase.

TTSA it seems to me through Levenda is trying to upgrade the IDH theory. There’s no doubt, I believe, they are there just to upgrade or update or maybe even bring new mythological paradigms to UFOlogy.

Yes well I guess money talks again here. Don't forget who was deep into all of this three years ago

And four years ago, on the way to the 2015 UFO Conference, a little known cab driver also got groomed into taking a place on the bus to Moo Moo Land.

I'd say you are spot on Will.....

edit on 23/1/2019 by mirageman because: bound for moo moo land......

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Not read it myself. Here is what Dr Jack Sarfatti has to say.

groups.google.com...#!topic/alt.alien.visitors/3zrPAezP7SE

edit on 23-1-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Sounds like James Carrions "ufo bucket" why not just throw it all in...ohh..they did...!

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   
BTW, these guys might have a class action suit for plagiarism
Every UFO and or sci-fi theorist or movie maker since 1950 will be in on the suit

originally posted by: coursecatalog
At some point I promised to quickly summarize the gist of what the Sekret Machines novels allegedly reveal about UFOs and the "phenomenon". This was more of a pain than I thought it would be and may be woefully incomplete but here goes (let me know if anything needs more clarification). As you can see, most of it is a bit of a hodgepodge of existing lore mixed with a few Sci-Fi movie plots and old X-Men comics (maybe with a touch of Montauk Project/Stranger Things):

* Government scientists have tracked certain people from childhood - some of whom either purposefully or coincidentally ended up in the military - while posing as doctors treating conditions that were falsely diagnosed. These people were given mysterious drugs and shots and then monitored. After later exposure to "the phenomenon" in some way, these people developed psychic and telekinetic abilities. Many of these people have trouble controlling these abilities and/or recreating their effects in a laboratory setting.

Straight from Whitney Strieber’s story and what Levenda wrote in Sinister Forces

* The government has recovered crashed vehicles and is still trying to figure out how they operate. Some of these verhicles are similar to Bob Lazar's sports model craft. The vehicles are operated by thought power and becoming one with the ship.

Roswell and many other rumors of crashed saucers

* The government has recovered from both the Nazis and archaeological digs ancient tablets with symbols that light up around the edges. Exposure to these tablets either develops or merely enhances psychic ability in certain people. It also creates some kind of hive mind where a group of people can share each other's thoughts and experiences. These tablets were gifted to ancient peoples by this phenomenon and they interpreted the entities as gods. As in 2001: A Space Odyssey, these tablets have helped mankind make great evolutionary leaps forward.

Straight from Raiders of the lost ark

* The phenomenon communicates to this psychic hive mind using symbols and metaphors that are sometimes deeply personal to those involved and are not always easily decoded. This hive mind can have good (teamwork!) and bad (drone-like lack of free will) properties.

Straight from dozens of UFO abduction stories

* There is a powerful secret international group or cabal that is cooperating with one aspect of the phenomenon (the demons? Bad aliens?) to try to control the world. This cabal may or may not be traced back to Nazis who escaped at the end of World War II (this was not entirely clear). Some other Nazis ended up working for the U.S. thanks to Project Paperclip. I guess these were the good Nazis.

Typical and very common Illuminati conspiracies

* Some "alien abductions" are actually military operations that employ drugs and technology to fool those involved. These may sometimes occur as a follow up to a "real" abduction.

Straight from Steven Greer, and Wilcock’s and Cory Goods You Tube conspiracy

* Another seemingly nicer aspect of the phenomenon (Angels? Fairies? Good aliens?) sometimes really do abduct people as in legends and appear in certain magical spots through some kind of Portal or Xendra that can cross dimensions, great distances and even time itself. These entities can sometimes take the form of deceased relatives as in the movie Contact. If you astrally Project yourself through one of these portals and your astral body is injured, you can die. This one kind of confused me.

As you say straight from the movie Contact and many more UFO theologies

Thanks for that!

You’re right he has taken every bizarre UFO theory and sci-fi tale and created an alien stew.

Doesn't appear to have many original or new idea

edit on 23-1-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
This thread has only 20 pages of life left in it before it gets maxed out at 300 pages and closed forever on ATS. So it's not likely to be around much longer.

Yes, it''s not entirely serious a lot of the time because we really do joke around. But it seems to have outlived many of the 3227 other threads about this subject. Do we want to continue with a sequel thread?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

and then there is firmage, wich i have no idea if he is still in the UFO train

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Sure we need a thread monitoring TTSA…

One of the greatest in ATS history should be continued. Maybe wait for one of TTSA’s famous announcements about an announcement and start a part 2

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Yes of course!

Please make the new thread OP a basic summary of outcomes from this one....lmao
good luck

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Absolutely. Dude, you’re really good at pounding the pavement and getting us the facts (in absolute terms). Otherwise, dollars would be chasing hotdogs and operating debt would be Wharton School-level deal making.

Keep on, keeping on, MM🙌🙌🙌
edit on 23-1-2019 by BeefNoMeat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   
The thing about TTSA is that in all the time they’ve been they haven’t produced anything of interest. Those videos were a bust.

All they’ve done was the two or three books. Sold pretty good but not great so that’s just money for the authors. Maybe TDL expects to get a movie made with his books, maybe that would be a good idea; the story would be filled with all the UFO paradigms there are around, that might work. Get a good script and director (maybe Spielberg) would be a big bang in UFO lore but getting Spielberg?...Not likely.

Anyway, as I said the basic problem with TTSA is their output is weak. Actually the platform has merit its just they have no content worthwhile as of yet. That’s the basic reason most of us have been so down on them.

They and all their top flight scientists and researchers and big words are like the typical... perfumed dog.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Yes. I don't think we are near finished with this subject...
It's nice to have a large thread rather than a lot of smal subjects

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 03:21 AM
link   
So, suspicious timing. Diana Pasulka, upon the launch of her book has deleted her twitter and social media accounts.

Strike another one up for UFOtainment.

top topics

<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join