It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Former Senate majority leader and retired Nevada lawmaker Harry Reid was AATIP’s catalyst, earmarking over $20 million of the defense department’s budget to fund it.Billionaire Robert Bigelow’s aerospace company secured many of the program’s early contracts. Bigelow, who now works at NASA, was the one who convinced Reid to move forward with establishing a UFO investigation program, according to the New York Times. He approached Reid earlier in 2007 about a Defense Intelligence Agency official’s interest in visiting his Skinwalker Ranch property in Utah—considered a point of interest for believers in paranormal and UFO activities. qz.com...
The contract specified details of the arrangement where Bigelow purchased access to the MUFON database for a price of $672,000, payable in monthly installments of $56,000. There were other contractual stipulations which MUFON was required to meet; and unfortunately, did not.
So you’re saying he’s recycling old news stories and antiquated UFO myths for a buck.
TTSA it seems to me through Levenda is trying to upgrade the IDH theory. There’s no doubt, I believe, they are there just to upgrade or update or maybe even bring new mythological paradigms to UFOlogy.
originally posted by: coursecatalog
At some point I promised to quickly summarize the gist of what the Sekret Machines novels allegedly reveal about UFOs and the "phenomenon". This was more of a pain than I thought it would be and may be woefully incomplete but here goes (let me know if anything needs more clarification). As you can see, most of it is a bit of a hodgepodge of existing lore mixed with a few Sci-Fi movie plots and old X-Men comics (maybe with a touch of Montauk Project/Stranger Things):
* Government scientists have tracked certain people from childhood - some of whom either purposefully or coincidentally ended up in the military - while posing as doctors treating conditions that were falsely diagnosed. These people were given mysterious drugs and shots and then monitored. After later exposure to "the phenomenon" in some way, these people developed psychic and telekinetic abilities. Many of these people have trouble controlling these abilities and/or recreating their effects in a laboratory setting.
Straight from Whitney Strieber’s story and what Levenda wrote in Sinister Forces
* The government has recovered crashed vehicles and is still trying to figure out how they operate. Some of these verhicles are similar to Bob Lazar's sports model craft. The vehicles are operated by thought power and becoming one with the ship.
Roswell and many other rumors of crashed saucers
* The government has recovered from both the Nazis and archaeological digs ancient tablets with symbols that light up around the edges. Exposure to these tablets either develops or merely enhances psychic ability in certain people. It also creates some kind of hive mind where a group of people can share each other's thoughts and experiences. These tablets were gifted to ancient peoples by this phenomenon and they interpreted the entities as gods. As in 2001: A Space Odyssey, these tablets have helped mankind make great evolutionary leaps forward.
Straight from Raiders of the lost ark
* The phenomenon communicates to this psychic hive mind using symbols and metaphors that are sometimes deeply personal to those involved and are not always easily decoded. This hive mind can have good (teamwork!) and bad (drone-like lack of free will) properties.
Straight from dozens of UFO abduction stories
* There is a powerful secret international group or cabal that is cooperating with one aspect of the phenomenon (the demons? Bad aliens?) to try to control the world. This cabal may or may not be traced back to Nazis who escaped at the end of World War II (this was not entirely clear). Some other Nazis ended up working for the U.S. thanks to Project Paperclip. I guess these were the good Nazis.
Typical and very common Illuminati conspiracies
* Some "alien abductions" are actually military operations that employ drugs and technology to fool those involved. These may sometimes occur as a follow up to a "real" abduction.
Straight from Steven Greer, and Wilcock’s and Cory Goods You Tube conspiracy
* Another seemingly nicer aspect of the phenomenon (Angels? Fairies? Good aliens?) sometimes really do abduct people as in legends and appear in certain magical spots through some kind of Portal or Xendra that can cross dimensions, great distances and even time itself. These entities can sometimes take the form of deceased relatives as in the movie Contact. If you astrally Project yourself through one of these portals and your astral body is injured, you can die. This one kind of confused me.
As you say straight from the movie Contact and many more UFO theologies