a reply to: beetee
Well, according to Jacques Vallee in Forbidden Sciences 2 / 3.
- The CIA ufo project was run by Robert Friend but taken over by a young biologist
- JV meets with Kit Green (who I assume as the head of the weird desk) and finds that they only really know about the RV stuff he was involved
- Green expresses to Vallee that he believes the secret, if there is one exists within the Airforce. Specifically something he calls the 'Black
Then look at TTSA
- There is a video with John Alexander talking about Skinwalker where he says there is "no ufo government project"
- Yet as part of NIDS / BASS how could he not have been aware of AAWSAP or AATIP?
- Alexander, according to Vallee ran the Secret Onion Project to find the 'control group'
- Out of this came is his Theoretical Physics Working Group
- John says that they found no control group. Do we believe him after the contradiction he gave saying there are no government programs?
Either we believe:
- John Alexander was kept at a level down from AAWSAP and AATIP and was prevented from finding the truth
- John directly lied to the interviewer and us - which frankly is very unlike him
So either we take everything John says as being potentially deceptive, or we assume the 'group' was able to hide from him.
The Theoretical Physics Working Group seems to close around 1985. Then, recently we've had Eric Davis say that AATIP / AAWSAP was unable to get access
to the crash retrieval program which closed in 1989.
So Alexanders group NEVER found the crash retrieval program?
Yet Davis and Co did but couldn't get access because Harry Reid couldn't get SAP status for the project?
There are huge contradictions here as there are between the positions of Davis and Elizondo, and Knapp, Corbel and Lazar. Both perspectives cannot be
But Wait! Elizondo just said on Medium that there is no US inventory of craft. Yet Davis says there was a crash retrieval project and Roswell is a
'good bet'. Diana Pasulka is taken to a 'third crash' site in New Mexico from a 1947 crash.
Are we to believe that another crash occurred that was not Roswell, but just happened to follow a straight line from the Brazel Ranch, through the
Friedman Corona site towards the Sierra Blanc peak (just a few miles) and happened in 1947 but was not Roswell?
Again, you can't balance what Tom Delonge has said about Roswell, what Elizondo has said, what Davis has said, or what Pasulka as part of the Cosmic
Club group of scientists have said.
Not a Single one works with the other. Forget about trying to make Corbell's Lazar story fit. Or control groups.
edit on 23-1-2019 by ctj83
because: (no reason given)