It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 283
<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

Ron Pandolfi was a very senior "spook" for quite a while. Based on what I've been told by people who know him I wouldn't take anything he writes or says at face value, I don't mean to imply he's a liar per se, but you can bet there's an angle or agenda at play and he will get more information than he will give.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
TTSA on twitter:

1/3 We are very encouraged by the recent decision of the DIA & DoD to release AATIPs "List of Studies.” We believe transparency into the nuances of these whitepapers on aerospace futures is very beneficial for the continued collaboration & progress towards understanding UAPs

Tweet

This is just 1 of 3...

Part 2

Part 3

Pope is also joining in...(The Pope of Ufology, not the one in Rome - his reply is to the first tweet)
edit on 25-1-2019 by beetee because: Pope clarification

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Interesting replies attached:

"OK, enough with the horses#. Your free to do as you please. So how bout those other "clearer" videos???"

"Obscure and evasive as ever. Stop stringing people along and let us see firm evidence."

"Does that mean more anti climatic “disclosure” from you (again)?"

"Will still say “but I can’t go right into that” I know this but “I can’t talk about it” I know this person did this “but I can’t name them or talk about it” all p#ss and wind use are!! Donate money to ya to do fantasy movies and books and do f# all that hasn’t already been done."

This may be a silly question, but do TTSA ever reply to 'anxious' Tweets?

edit on 25-1-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

hmmm, really?
i think the exact same thing is happening in europe and russia, the other countries are busy with other stuff

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

because each character is being fed different information

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Start to worry when you dont see Nick Pope.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

over 100 total

this brings the question: how did nobody in the california coast see anything?

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Well, despite the enthusiasm of some Blink fans the enthusiasm for all things TTSA seems to be fading a bit.

I don't think they engage much with the hordes of twitter, perhaps wisely. It's not a good medium for discussion. They should come here for another AMA instead, so we can caress them with our inquisitive minds :-D.

It worked so well the last time, after all..

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

wow thats pretty stupid for a scientist, also i thought he believed UAPs were extraterrestrial?

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Haha... Yes, I shall head for my secret bunker the moment the Pope goes silent.

(Now that he has the proper high head profile, with the new hairdo, it guess it is only a matter of time until it transforms into a proper papal headpiece...)

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

or maybe the entire corey goode thing is another less succefull attempt at a disinformation project
if you think that it sounds too stupid to be a disinformation operation, then remenber that SERPO was once a thing...

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

thats pretty much what i believe too, they were once really investigating the UFO phenomena but when they saw that UFOs weren't what they look like, they started to use the phenomena as a propaganda weapon

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Well, the Knapp/Corbell AMA seemed to go pretty smoothly after the Skinwalker film. Not much blood was spilled, although Corbell did get quite a battering in other threads. As well as support. But that's the name of the game.

Can you imagine El Great Zondo in a cozy AMA?

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

It depends how far off the coast they were...you really can't see that far out to sea from land, this following explanation doesn't take into the account the altitude that the supposed uap were either and then you have the probability that if it was seen, would someone report it...and to whom?

Quoting here;

"Examples, assuming no refraction: For an observer on the ground with eye level at h = 5 ft 7 in (1.70 m), the horizon is at a distance of 2.9 miles (4.7 km). For an observer standing on a hill or tower 100 feet (30 m) in height, the horizon is at a distance of 12.2 miles (19.6 km)."

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Hehe, maybe Elizondo would shine on the ropes, who knows... but perhaps not..

The guys I would like to quizz are McCasland, Weiss and Justice..

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

nope

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

weren't there any reports of strange lights at the time?

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: beetee

Well, despite the enthusiasm of some Blink fans the enthusiasm for all things TTSA seems to be fading a bit.

I don't think they engage much with the hordes of twitter, perhaps wisely. It's not a good medium for discussion. They should come here for another AMA instead, so we can caress them with our inquisitive minds :-D.

It worked so well the last time, after all..

The latest Sekret Machines novel is ranked 173,324 on Amazon right now. Not exactly taking the kids by storm when you can't stay in the top 100,000 for sales.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

If the soup is too thin the guests might sup elsewhere I guess... What they have served us so far is pretty thin soup, I recon.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

wow thats pretty stupid for a scientist, also i thought he believed UAPs were extraterrestrial?

Sarfatti speculates in his essay collection called Stargate that these UFOs are like sperm whale beings that aliens use to travel the galaxy like we would ride horses and even the aliens don't really understand how they work.

new topics

<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join