It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 281
<< 278  279  280    282  283  284 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

two very eye raising things there:

The implant was given to AATIP, aka TTSA [To The Stars Academy], which are the same thing,

wait what?!
freudian slip or ???

was picked up by A.D.A.M. This is a TV show

wow! so that weird video that they made a while ago, was a trailer! it all makes sense now!

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Some of Ben Richs statements have been hijacked and blown out of proportion by ufology to prove a point. It's a lie that has been repeated ad infinity and the more it's repeated the more people accept it as truth.

Some of the "odd" comments he made may have simply been to conclude presentations to young engineers to give them a bit of spark and a spring in their step to simply inspire people.

Also, there is no documented evidence he said these things either.

Apologies for being "that guy"...

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

and what about that wilcock, corey goode nonsense? i have a feeling that its a operation too running paralel to TTSA

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Just nonsense

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

wow, this opens a entire new can of worms, i can see already a bunch of UFO mythology and lore there!

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

definitely!

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Smugallo

hmmmm......
looks like someone is scared of the criticism

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Now rumored to live in a caravan working as a janitor at a high school somewhere "apparently"

wasn't that a joke that was going in reddit a while ago? or someone really managed to track him down?

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

and joe firmage (probally)

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

i still think he is one of the main players and he still works for them if his rare media appearences are anything to go by

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

he did say in a mail that there were two types of UFOs: yours and theirs
so he definitely had a interest in the subject

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

i feel like its another disinfo operation that din't have the sucess of TTSA

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

As a saviour of humanity in an ambassadorial / luke skywalker role that's been to Mars, time regressed and fights large blue alien chickens for our freedom?

No just nonsense and I'm being polite

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Yep Kev's point was a salient one. Everyone thinks everyone else knows something more than they do. That's how they pull you in. It is even rumoured that people billionaires have been conned out of huge sums of money in exchange for this 'secret' knowledge.

Although I will also say that the evidence is no more than circumstantial.

Bringing this back to the thread at hand, I would postulate, that this may explain why Valee / Nolan left TTSA due to "conflicts of interest".

I believe that they were indeed trying to "trade-up" with Kit, Semivan and others.. probably realized they weren't going to get any more information, probably handed over their data first....and then left to setup on their own in a more private setting.

Taking this "trading up" theory, there are quite a few characters throughout UFOlogy that you can attribute this too... TDL probably falls into this too...

What we have to be careful of here is that while Semivan is on the board at TTSA. Dr. Green has no formal association with them. Nor to my knowledge does or did Dr. Vallée . Garry Nolan was part of TTSA's advisory team but (probably wisely) chose to avoid conflicts of interest and decided to end his links to them.

Now of course we know that formal associations are one thing. These characters often have 'previous' together and we can add plenty more from the worlds of business, the media, certain new age/pseudo science research establishments and military industrial complex into the circle of confusion.

Please note that I have nothing to do with the site that pulled this together and do not necessarily endorse any of what it claims. Yet they made an attempt at addressing this circle of fiends. There is an overlap with this discussion andthe incestuous relationships of this crowd.

©ISGP Studies

Now we see that certain social media accounts have been pulled. The puppet masters are all desperate to control narratives. Basically it's a tactic that goes back to the dark ages (probably much longer). There also seems to be a push by this group (who really knows how far its tentacles spread?) to promote ideas of Ancient Civilizations from Atlantis (Mu Mu anyone?), Extra-terrestrial knowledge, time travel, psychic-powers, sci-fi tech and a coming apocalypse.

They're almost all Americans, mainly from the South Western states of America and despite their academic qualifications seem utterly insane on the surface.

But remember the words of a certain Frenchman:

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”

edit on 24/1/2019 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

TTSA is bad but Wilcock and Goode is the bottom of the barrel…

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

exactly the kind of nonsense the SRI guys would believe, there was a guy there who claimed he could walk trough walls just thinking of the empty atomic space in them, lol

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog
Also why did Medium take down that KK article about Firmage and Pandolfi?

It's still up, if people haven't read it yet.
medium.com/@kalkorff/exposing-harry-reids-black-budget-ufo-program-cia-disinfo-ops-71a044802b27

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

they are being controlled by AFOSI CIA and other government disinformation groups, its really just a ploy to keep ufologists paranoid

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

there is disinformation for every kind of IQ group, the lower masses get corey goode and david wilcock , the pseudo-smartisies get TTSA , the people with an ego complex get CSICOP, and we truly elightened ones get nothing because we are too smart for these pitfalls

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Only in America do you have this mass hysteria (YouTube ufology) and massive government sponsored deception.

top topics

<< 278  279  280    282  283  284 >>

join