It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 241
<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

There appear to be multiple agendas

Yes.

When it comes to the TTSA stuff, we can only wait and see.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
People have asked dozens of times---why are these guys doing this ridiculous crap? Is there a reason more than profiteering? Now since TTSA is losing money hand over fist, that doesn't seem to be the reason!

I am loathe to attribute any intelligence to that bunch, but there IS a possibility..

Over in the RFI thread, I've mentioned 'shamanic priming', and I wasn't joking our talking out my ass.. or waving around new age twaddle.. I was quite serious in terms of (possibly) observable physics.

This is POSSIBLY part of what they have been up to:

noosphere.princeton.edu...

If the 'gang' comes up with really good fraudulent UFO 'proof', then it might trigger an incident 'in the Noosphere' as recorded by their scientific instruments as demonstrated on that website.

The same sort of analysis was also done at SWR apparently.. that's how one conversation I had seems to indicate.

If this is true, then I'm presuming the 'gang' has a more specific map, for tracking 'fake UFO incidents', where they can then see how many sigma are involved with deluding people (to trigger the control loop) to 'materialize' UFOs.

But you would need some hella good 'shamanic priming' (to review: a shaman often deceives people to make them into 'sheep' not 'goats', and then the people, now 'opened up' do much of the work for the shaman.

Now as I said, I hate to attribute this much intelligence to that bunch... it's far more likely that a pure intelligence "useful idiot' thing is going on.. but what with extreme intelligence being present in some of them, with competing agendas.. it's certainly possible that this is a FACTOR.

This would certainly explain the comment from the gang, that their work has nothing to do with attempting to convince critical UFOlogists.. and that would be true.. if they are attempting to sway the minds of 'regular people' and then to record the data.

Kev

Constantly belittling people, calling names and accusations of fraud seems to be your M.O. here, but I can't let this one slide. Questioning the intelligence, or integrity for that matter, of people like Steve Justice is just wrong and in bad manners. This kind of stuff should always be called out.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublant

I cannot see where he identified Steve Justice directly at all in the post you replied to, unless you can clarify and I just missed it.

As for "calling" out these kind of things, KellyPrettyBear seems to be someone you have targeted since October 2017 right here on ATS going by your post history.. In pretty much anything to do with TDL and TTSA and even the rendlesham thread. You have called out anyone who has put the TTSA in a negative light without fail...everytime.

When and if information is released by any government agency or connected to..questions do need to be asked.

The flack that TTSA have come under has all been by their own hand, as information they have provided has been sketchy at best.

If there is anything they have released that you feel strongly about, please put it forward and we can have a grown up mature debate...
edit on p45244182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I must admit, that I've never heard of Steve Justice.

For what it matters, the dim-witted antics of TTSA, such as claiming that a Party balloon was a major UFO proof, that the Nimitz battle group incident was meaningful, when certain members of their team were fully briefed on gimble technology and knew that it was no such thing; the list of pathetic attempts to deceive the pubic is long and varied.

Now I've said repeatedly that various team members are brilliant (for example Hal and Jacques)... and in fact, I have NEVER called any individual on their team stupid.. I don't insult people... I pick apart logical fallacies and deception.

Kev

Now as an afterthought, it bears repeating.. that unlike other posters, I've come up with a possible explanation as to why the apparently stupid behavior on the part of TTSA, might in fact be a mass attempt at 'shamanic priming', where one or more grand hoaxes are perpetrated, in order to nudge the audience into an altered state of mind, and thus to encourage things like 'poltergeist phenomenon'. I have in fact identified, that this has probably been the case, for both TTSA and SWR too... Now I can't say whether this was accidental or on-purpose. Is the 'dumb act' actually brilliant? I do not have this information. Even if every stunt they have pulled, as rapidly been debunked, as most of us know.. the vast majority of UFO-aholics never bother to research something, so it can be debunked 9 ways to Sunday and they will never know or care... really there has been 'UFO mind control' operating for 70 years,in plain sight, and the vast majority of true believers are in complete denial, despite a sea of conflicting evidence and no evidence supporting their belief system. It's the same mechanism as religion.
edit on 25-11-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Steve Justice is fascinating, I like him!

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

Steve Justice is fascinating, I like him!

Great! Why don't you share with the class? You post so many neutral comments on ATS; I would really enjoy a scholarly reply from you on some topic... you are obviously intelligent.

Kev

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

He's like me, couple of sentences per post is about all he can be arsed posting.
I like him 👍

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Oh I like her too.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

"Handcuffs" - I get it - thought so - thank you KPB - couldn't agree more.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Constantly belittling people, calling names and accusations of fraud seems to be your M.O. here, but I can't let this one slide. Questioning the intelligence, or integrity for that matter, of people like Steve Justice is just wrong and in bad manners. This kind of stuff should always be called out.

I don't believe KPB even mentioned the "Justice" guy. But he has joined a company which refuse to give any real clarity about what their real objectives are. They speak publicly about UFO cases and supposed materials. But they have no clear provenance of any of it. They won't answer questions unless they have pre-prepared them and handed them to George Knapp. Worse still TTSA is registered as a company providing Service Allied to Motion Pictures and their whole MO looks dodgy and like an 'operation'.

So I actually do think we should call his integrity out. Because he's joined what appears to be a sham of a company and as yet has not explained why.

Asia - Lying to Yourself Lyrics

You tell me lies that you believe
You say it's the real thing
I can see how you've deceived
I know what's happening

And seeing is believing 'til you find out
That you're blind

You're lying to yourself
(Lying to yourself)
You're lying to yourself
(Lying to yourself)

Wake up, shake up, turn around
I'll give it to you straight
It's been too long, it's past a joke
Something I can't take

The cost is due, now tell me
Money ain't the means.............

Hail TTSA!

edit on 25/11/2018 by mirageman because: added an Asia video.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   

We are not in a class room.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Thank you brother. I get what you are talking about now.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: bwillie

Cool, and there is always the other thread.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

He didn't. But Steve is in a major position in TTSA which means one of these things has to be true:

A) Steve is too dumb and/or blind to see what is actually going on in TTSA

B) He knows, but doesn't care

C) He is in on it

Anyway you slice it, Steve and the other principals have to either be ignorant or snake oli salesmen.

I think Steve is very intelligent, honourable and a patriot, and I've never seen anyhing to suggest otherwise.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Sometimes people "hold their nose" if they think that what is happening is for the greater good. They might be wrong about that greater good thing, and then leave TTSA, like i'm presuming happened with two former members of it who left... I've known a number of fringe researchers who ROUTINELY 'hold their nose', as 'opportunities' to advance or participate in fringe research are SO RARE.

As you may or may not have read, I can see a case where stupid, clumsy deception might even be part of something worthwhile (if it's shamanic priming research). I really don't know however.

Hell, I was pondering holding my nose myself.... but i couldn't do it.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Anyway you slice it, Steve and the other principals have to either be ignorant or snake oli salesmen. 

Scratching head? But you also said Steve is honourable and all the rest...

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Yes that's what I believe. That he is a good man.

There seem to be people who think TTSA is up to no good. In my view people like Justice have shown nothing that warrants those suspicions and he is smart enough to know if he was just a front for DeLonge's money making scheme or something even more sinister.

IMHO once again of course.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
IMHO TTSA would be heavily compartmentalized in any case. People with the heavy intelligence background, would have information available, and would know 'what's going on' to a much deeper extent than the outlying scientists. Some scientists have spent their entire careers working with groups like this, and have been kept quite a bit in the dark. That happened for decades before TTSA, was carefully documented in the Forbidden Science series of books, and will still be happening long after TTSA is gone.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

I agree with you.

However , Mirageman has given his view's on the matter re Steve Justice and the reason's why.

So where does it leave all of that?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Individuals honor and integrity is not what's being questioned here. It's the material and narrative that TTSA have presented as an entity.

The many inconsistencies in the story, presenting falsehoods (granted they later admitted but they took their time) and in the field of UFOlogy, you really have to go big or go home. They needed to bring their A-game and so far they have not.

The individuals involved with TTSA are responsible for these mistakes and errors and withholding of information that would make their claims more credible. By association, those associated will be tarnished in a cause and effect scenario, this isn't difficult to understand.

Zondo for example, claims to have been the head of AATIP and that he worked under the DOD for the OSD. BUT the AATIP program and funding was for the DIA....as just one example of a lack of clarity and lack of credibility as a result.

The same goes with the lack of chain of custody for the video's released, the reason that TTSA provided for not releasing these was "sources and methods" which is absurd due to the fact that TTSA released them and not the DOD.

The unanswered questions and reasons for the doubts lay at TTSA's door and no amount of knocking has resulted in answers that have helped thier cause. The only time they have is when their financials were brought into question, but that appeared more of a reactive response than a mature one.

edit on p591119182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p361252182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join