It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 242
<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   
These UFO docudrama series - who is behind them? Is TTSA involved in some respect? The sudden glut is really weird.

Also friends, I fear the birds are breaking into our mailboxes after the birdseed we’ve all been sending each other. Perhaps we should mail each other chicken feed instead - much more inexpensive.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

Ohh you too huh...odd isn't it...the icon doesn't light up anymore and some but not all of my messages are read before I get to them...depending mostly on who I am messaging.

Whatever....

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Maybe a glitche with ATS?

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

I do agree.... the timings of these things is quite interesting. Particularly the Rendlesham one that has been picked up and got some start power behind it as well. But hey, if you have something in the mix and something else is coming that will bring more attention to it... simple marketing really...the how and the why is more interesting....why pick up rendlesham and why now.. and who is behind it.. or is it just coincidence..

YT is going crazy with some self promoting film-makers as well, I get its all promotion but I have counted over literally 30+ videos in the last 18 days from some people...crazy!

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   

why pick up rendlesham and why now

Why do you think Pigs?

😁

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Well, you've answered it yourself already. The TTSA thing has caused quite a stir among the UFO crowd. Any Ufotainer worth his salt would be foolish not try to exploit the increased interest and sell some stories.

Why pick up Rendlesham? Maybe because it is a story perceived as still worth flogging.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end: then stop.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

Ohh you too huh...odd isn't it...the icon doesn't light up anymore and some but not all of my messages are read before I get to them...depending mostly on who I am messaging.

Whatever....

I came home one day and all my birdseed was gone! Some birdie has a biiig appetite. Corvid intelligence and such, you'd think it'd be a little more subtle...but the medium is the message ya know.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   

The secret is to taint the seed just enough to occasionally make 'em sick.

Playing Angry Birds can be fun but also addictive

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
The TTSA gang seem to be on quiet. Do you think they are all cooking up a storm. Something is cooking? Is there not some financial meeting sometime in Dec?

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

He's been doing this;

and no I am not joking...

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I've heard since the conclusion of the ADAM project where they concluded that the Roswell burgers tasted exactly the same as the Rendlesham chicken sandwiches, they are in the planning stages for thier next venture;

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I've heard since the conclusion of the ADAM project where they concluded that the Roswell burgers tasted exactly the same as the Rendlesham chicken sandwiches, they are in the planning stages for their next venture;

Said the pig to the sheep!

He's been doing this;

and no I am not joking...

At least he can claim to have brought real "Dis Clothes Ya!" to the kids of America.

Only $55 too. Or $75 with a T-Shirt if you need a new one!

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I've heard since the conclusion of the ADAM project where they concluded that the Roswell burgers tasted exactly the same as the Rendlesham chicken sandwiches, they are in the planning stages for thier next venture;

And for icing on the cake...Linda Moulton Howe and Richard Hoagland should put a project together.

I just can't get enough mutilation theory on Cydonia....
edit on 30-11-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I am speechless with laughter!

As far as Linda goes am waiting for her to be put out to pasture along with a few others

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
So one of the documentaries TTSA is "apparently" making is based on the tictac incident, allegedly going to be "officially" announced on 14th November.. The anniversary of the incident..with a release of January, but maybe March..

Interestingly there are images of tdl and zondo at Kevin Days house where they interviewed him for said documentry. Apparently with A&E Networks, the same that brought you American Pickers and Storage Wars....

They also interviewed other crew members of the Nimitz. Catalina island is where the "tictac" was first detected by the SPY1 radar system and was tracked to Guadalupe Island, according to Kevin Day. That's a few thousand miles...

Kevin day was on with LMH and Burroughs about 5months ago;
tinyurl.com...

In some alleged emails between Zondo and Kevin,
Luis made a reference to Odysius, but I am sure he spelt it wrong, there's the Greek references again, especially with that whole Greek story and titiyos being mentioned in other quarters previously..

Thought it was all a little too quiet..

edit on p03811182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p04817182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p05843182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p06843182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p17859182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

The person who scored a cool $7.5M storage locker for $500 would be proud, Homer, eh, not so much.

no way this is legit...gotta be show marketing

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Pigs this is really interesting. Am not too good on time presently to give this my best and full attention, but it sure has made my eyebrows go up! My goodness what an interesting post. Yes the Greek aspect is something very interesting and is of some concern in other areas.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   
From the journal of Hepatology, Liver in Mythology, a different version of Tityos' myth (link to very short PDF)

edit on 1-12-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Yes interesting, but why leak or show those emails to anyone?

That's the question? If he has been involved with TTSA, why leak what's happening.....and the schedule?

The journey of the "tictac" is interesting if true of course..
edit on p53357182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join