It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 240
<< 237  238  239    241  242  243 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
Can't remember if this video has been posted.
It sounds like UAP Jesus is doing the commentary and shows the similarities of the 'Gimbal' video to a regular jet.

I hadn't seen that particular video, but I did see this one which was released several months earlier by Metabunk saying something similar:

What's most revealing is that the video was actually named gimbal, so whoever named it that probably knew very well some of the effects seen were gimbal effects and not fantastical gyrations of an extraterrestrial spacecraft as apparently some might want us to believe.

Maybe he'd finally achieved his aim in life at that moment?

That is the first and only time I have ever knowingly heard a Blink 182 song. I was a little curious what DeLonge's music was like, but not curious enough to go looking for it. Maybe now I have some clue why he might be looking for a career other than music, since if that song is any example, I doubt his music will be counted among the greats when music history is written.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Well with the gimbal footage shown to be used to perpetrate a fraud, I am not aware of any other bogus outstanding claims from TTSA that have not been easily debunked. I couldn't sleep at night, if I were a full-time agent of deception, but these TTSA people seem to sleep just fine. It's shameful.

Kev

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

So, has fraud been committed? Were would that leave things legally?

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

So, has fraud been committed? Were would that leave things legally?

Fraud is committed constantly in the worlds of religion and politics and nothing happens legally.

With my use of the word fraud, I merely meant "they knew better but did it anyway".

Not in a legal sense.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
People have asked dozens of times---why are these guys doing this ridiculous crap? Is there a reason more than profiteering? Now since TTSA is losing money hand over fist, that doesn't seem to be the reason!

I am loathe to attribute any intelligence to that bunch, but there IS a possibility..

Over in the RFI thread, I've mentioned 'shamanic priming', and I wasn't joking our talking out my ass.. or waving around new age twaddle.. I was quite serious in terms of (possibly) observable physics.

This is POSSIBLY part of what they have been up to:

noosphere.princeton.edu...

If the 'gang' comes up with really good fraudulent UFO 'proof', then it might trigger an incident 'in the Noosphere' as recorded by their scientific instruments as demonstrated on that website.

The same sort of analysis was also done at SWR apparently.. that's how one conversation I had seems to indicate.

If this is true, then I'm presuming the 'gang' has a more specific map, for tracking 'fake UFO incidents', where they can then see how many sigma are involved with deluding people (to trigger the control loop) to 'materialize' UFOs.

But you would need some hella good 'shamanic priming' (to review: a shaman often deceives people to make them into 'sheep' not 'goats', and then the people, now 'opened up' do much of the work for the shaman.

Now as I said, I hate to attribute this much intelligence to that bunch... it's far more likely that a pure intelligence "useful idiot' thing is going on.. but what with extreme intelligence being present in some of them, with competing agendas.. it's certainly possible that this is a FACTOR.

This would certainly explain the comment from the gang, that their work has nothing to do with attempting to convince critical UFOlogists.. and that would be true.. if they are attempting to sway the minds of 'regular people' and then to record the data.

Kev
edit on 24-11-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
People have asked dozens of times---why are these guys doing this ridiculous crap? Is there a reason more than profiteering? Now since TTSA is losing money hand over fist, that doesn't seem to be the reason!

I am loathe to attribute any intelligence to that bunch, but there IS a possibility..

Over in the RFI thread, I've mentioned 'shamanic priming', and I wasn't joking our talking out my ass.. or waving around new age twaddle.. I was quite serious in terms of (possibly) observable physics.

This is POSSIBLY part of what they have been up to:

noosphere.princeton.edu...

If the 'gang' comes up with really good fraudulent UFO 'proof', then it might trigger an incident 'in the Noosphere' as recorded by their scientific instruments as demonstrated on that website.

The same sort of analysis was also done at SWR apparently.. that's how one conversation I had seems to indicate.

If this is true, then I'm presuming the 'gang' has a more specific map, for tracking 'fake UFO incidents', where they can then see how many sigma are involved with deluding people (to trigger the control loop) to 'materialize' UFOs.

But you would need some hella good 'shamanic priming' (to review: a shaman often deceives people to make them into 'sheep' not 'goats', and then the people, now 'opened up' do much of the work for the shaman.

Now as I said, I hate to attribute this much intelligence to that bunch... it's far more likely that a pure intelligence "useful idiot' thing is going on.. but what with extreme intelligence being present in some of them, with competing agendas.. it's certainly possible that this is a FACTOR.

This would certainly explain the comment from the gang, that their work has nothing to do with attempting to convince critical UFOlogists.. and that would be true.. if they are attempting to sway the minds of 'regular people' and then to record the data.

Kev

I came to believe the same thing. The academics hanging around Vallee I ran into (I think I brought this up earlier) said they were interested in 'mass PK' events. Skinwalker Ranch imho resembles things like The Philip Experiment - and other times like ie pelicanist.blogspot.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

You make it sound like they are using people to create ripples in the "phenomenon". The very basic step of learning to manipulate a thing.

To produce phenomenon with multiple minds.

a reply to: 1ofthe9

My TV changes channels, turns off and on on it's own, it scares my daughter when this occurs and I do strange stuff and talk to something she can't see and then the TV works perfectly. But that activity is not what is important. The reason it happens is someone wants my attention. They are ringing a doorbell one might say.

My only suggestion is to remember there is intelligence on the other side of those seance type experiments.

edit on 24-11-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: added second reply

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Very good point IMHO.

The weird thing is that all these studies rely on mechanical random number generators that are somehow affected by a collective human 'consciousness'. Probably explains why much of good ole' Murican UFO mythology seemingly congregates outward from Las Vegas too.

Genius or insanity? Let your consciousness decide.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1ofthe9

I came to believe the same thing. The academics hanging around Vallee I ran into (I think I brought this up earlier) said they were interested in 'mass PK' events. Skinwalker Ranch imho resembles things like The Philip Experiment - and other times like ie pelicanist.blogspot.com...

Yeah, I think you're on to something with that. From your link:

It seems the author reaches the conclusion that there is almost a need for some element of fraud to “prime the pump” so that rapport can be built with the entities. The essential ingredient appears to be an unconditional belief in the entities, and when this is harnessed in a group, very powerful emanations can follow. The question then is whether such entities actually exist, or have been conjured up from the dark recesses of the human mind, collective or individual.

Also for the scientist, the more objective he or she is in such a setting, the less likely the chance of anything happening. The author helpfully draws the analogy from particle mechanics of the Zeno effect, where the mere act of observing the particle changes its characteristics. Another drawback to scientific investigation is the fact that the ”entities” have the personalities of tricksters, who lie to people and who deliberately try to sabotage investigation by creating the impression of fraud. This also suggests that caution should be applied before becoming involved in investigating these phenomena.

Although I found the subject matter and content of this book highly illuminating, the reader will have to cope with a style of writing involving the re-hashing of lengthy conversations (presumably based on his notes of the time). To start with this format is readable but in the end it is in danger of becoming tiresome. However overall McClenon’s research has some important insights, which may well resonate with many readers’ own experiences.

edit on 24-11-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

The question then is whether such entities actually exist, or have been conjured up from the dark recesses of the human mind, collective or individual.

When someone asks questions like this, someone has been studying books too much or listening to psychologists. Mysticism, because mystics looks inwardly denying the external (to the self/I) is perhaps worse than science thinking.

When one thinks, one is using thought and seeing the created thoughts. Like I keep suggesting, look between thoughts and into What Is.

Like a joke, you either "get it" or you don't. If the joke is told backwards with reasons why it should be funny the whole point of telling a joke is moot.

In EST (Erhart Seminars Training) you "got" the training, you didn't logically reason it out.

Like Heinlein said Grok.

Science or occult thinking misses the point and needs instruments and rituals respectively to work (poorly).

Stop thinking about it and (inter)act. It is that simple a thing to do.

Groking is a Knack.

Edit: sorry if I am a tad brisk, sometimes I just get soooo frustrated watching ATS not even getting a cross the starting line with understanding. It is as if humanity does not want to take the initial step into What Is all around them.

edit on 24-11-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: added edit and clarity

Also for the scientist, the more objective he or she is in such a setting, the less likely the chance of anything happening. The author helpfully draws the analogy from particle mechanics of the Zeno effect, where the mere act of observing the particle changes its characteristics. Another drawback to scientific investigation is the fact that the ”entities” have the personalities of tricksters, who lie to people and who deliberately try to sabotage investigation by creating the impression of fraud. This also suggests that caution should be applied before becoming involved in investigating these phenomena.

I can't begin to say what is wrong with that paragraph . . . . .

Perhaps put yourself in the place of the "entity".

edit on 24-11-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: added edit again

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Right, so its all waffle then.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Well... I didn't say that.

There appear to be multiple agendas.. I won't bore you with them. I imagine most people could list them off.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Most mystics and spiritual people I know, fall prey to the error of gnosis. I'ts a brutal thing... one of the finest sets of golden handcuffs in existence. It's a form of blindness on par with reductionist materialist.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

What's the handcuffs of gnosis?

I just read the definition of "reductionist materialism" - when the unseen folks see that attitude some would be insulted and others would think "let's have some fun . . ."

Like a new age exorcist banging on the Addams Family mansion door and announcing loudly that they are their to clean the place out. You can imagine the smile on little Wednesday Addams's face.

edit on 24-11-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: enlarged

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I occasionally find myself slipping into the mind set that everything must be in my head or a collective thought. Most of the time I recognize it as something trying to twist my logic. Sometimes I think it comes from frustration on not having anyone to talk with that understands or believes it.
Could be my years of college psych classes.

But then I start to go over the many many experiences and interactions I have had with "The Supernatural", a good number with other folks as witnesses. I always come to the conclusion. Yup. It is real.

One of the funniest was when I and 7 of my family members filmed and witnessed multiple high alt white and black orbs moving in different directions. My cop bro in law chiming in the whole time that "They are balloons". Because that fits his belief system. The next day I was sitting outside after work pondering what I witnessed and had on video from the previous day. A balloon went sailing up from my neighbors yard. I stood up on the deck looked in the yard. Nope, nobody over there. Then as the balloon went up to about 50 feet. I got a very clear telepathic sentence in my mind. "They were balloons. No need to tell anyone about it". Obviously, that instantly convinced me what I witnessed was not high altitude balloons.
That they tried to convince me...removed all doubt.

On another note, I recall reading long ago about yogi mystics that constantly have ufos show up in the sky above while meditating alone or with students. They generally say something along the lines of "ignore the phenomena, you are trying to better yourself and progress not create and or summon things like this. If you focus on it you will be distracted greatly and loose the path."

Of course if it makes you happier follow the standard psychological credo that it is all in your mind.

Or to make ya even more messed up. Read Jungs "Red Book". Which other psychologists call ... "a creative illness", a period of introspection, a psychotic break, or simply madness." It was so hated by psychologists that it was not publicly available until 2009.
Jung of course being one of the main individuals modern psychology gets its basis from.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

Most mystics and spiritual people I know, fall prey to the error of gnosis. I'ts a brutal thing... one of the finest sets of golden handcuffs in existence. It's a form of blindness on par with reductionist materialist.

I don't follow with the comment. Gnosis simply means "Knowledge of spiritual mysteries".
Do you mean it confuses people and loops them around as it cuts off pursuit of knowledge because they think they know it already?
Please elaborate.

As far as "reductionist materialist". I agree. Spent all my college years banging my head on the tables at what I saw as stupid logic from my professors. Then I went into computers and met the same from most of the scientists I have worked with over the last 30 years.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   

"When one thinks, one is using thought and seeing the created thoughts. Like I keep suggesting, look between thoughts and into What Is."

I still don't get this dude. Been pondering it for a while.
Now if you mean, stop thinking and listen don't think. Like how most folk will say... some rote prayer or prayer for help and then not listen for an answer.
Or do you mean... follow the thoughts to how they occurred and what caused them. That's how I learned to differentiate between what is put in my head vs what I thought up myself.

But I don't think you mean either of those things. So still confused on that one.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: bwillie

If you can follow thoughts to their origin then you probably know instinctively how to do it. Your able to observe thoughts that you notice.

Just look, don't listen don't chant just do.

Thinking is a series of thoughts. Thought "A" > Thought "B" > Thought "C", and so on.

How did you get from Thought "A" to Thought "B"?

Stop thinking between two thoughts. Stop creating thoughts if you like.

Thoughts are created in what you can call a void. Look into the void.

The whole body perceives, not just some eye that looks inwards.

Taste hearing vision touch smell - the whole body perceives if you let it.

Theories are like pictures cut from a magazine and glued to our window of perception, we look and see our theory and think that real forgetting what is beyond. Too many pictures and we can no longer perceive the world beyond.

It takes dedication and a lot of work, then one day, it works and you don't forget.

The body is like a cat's eye with two eyelids, learn to open and close them. The outer eyelid blocks both ways. The inner eyelid is see through and you can just percieve what is outside. Close them both and you block all. The psychic nerves and muscles are there unused and unnoticed.

Like learning to wiggle your ears or ride a bike.

That is the gist of it, I am not a teacher by the way, just an old warhorse.

edit on 25-11-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: enlarged

edit on 25-11-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: added pic

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: bwillie

I"m just saying that proclaiming that you can know the secrets of the Universe implicitly and magically is equal in error to thinking that the rational mind is the only solution. Both are incorrect. I'm not saying that all human perception is useless, but it's not nearly so huggy, warm, delusional-magical as people want to believe. Both avaita/dvaita, monism/dualism widely miss the mark.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Just to clarify a minor point, so that people are not confused; that noosphere.princeton.edu... program, and PEAR before it, have been around a long time; 1979. So i'm not saying that these specific programs are run by Bigelow/TTSA or anything like that.. there are many other parapsychologists out there.

I'm simply saying, that whether you agree with it or not, the 'parapsychological theory' of UFOlogy has been out there a long time. Parapsychology itself, according to the researchers anyway, has racked up an impressive 6 or 7 sigma testing result set. But of course those results are highly controversial.

For the past number of years, parapsychologists have focused on large numbers of trials with 'average people', as they say that finding supposed 'psychic superstars' is difficult and they tend to be rude and very difficult to work with.

Now it seems that TTSA is learning more towards the superstars approach (experiencers) but I wanted to show you the other end of the spectrum, which is very interesting as well.. imagine if the noospehre detectors caught a huge wave of highly significant detections, right where a 'UFO' wave was occurring? Maybe this sort of thing has already been 'proven'; but i doubt that kind of 'proof' would be allowed out to the public; it would be destabilizing to our culture.

Truth MAY be stranger than fiction.

top topics

<< 237  238  239    241  242  243 >>

join