It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 237
<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

LOL. I must admit I watch virtually no TV, maybe I'm a freak of nature
)))

But lucky you anyway!

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

People-watching on ATS takes THAT much of your time?

(ducks thrown chair)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Lol. Thats hilarious😂.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
a reply to: Baablacksheep

I've watched many episodes of "are you being served". I'm so grateful we get BBC America.

Well just for you Kev.....since it is so old that they stopped making it here about 30+ years ago.

BBC aren't interested in reviving it.......

But there's that new entertainment start up company owned by that punk guy and that new marketing agency in your country Pursuing Eggs who seemed interested?

Looks like it's a go!

The new series from To the Stores Academy

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

you could moon-light as a graphic artist soon!

Who says that nothing good has come out of TTSA!

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

The original title was "Disgrace Brothers" but this is the 21st century....I've even got the theme tune

Ground floor - psychology, remote views and enlightenment, Breakaway Societies, selling out fast...going up...

First Floor - Single brand of t-shirts, hats, disinformation, telling fibs on video....going up....

Second floor - stilted speech, staccato tones and fluffy cats, cattle mutes and downloads, everything connected.

Going down!

Don't ya think I've entertained ya more than the TTSA boys then?

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

No... not really.. sorry..... I must say, you are awfully "cheeky" though (nudge, nudge, wink, wink--
Americans don't tend to say that word, but I like it).

Actually you are in a symbiosis with TTSA.. and they with you.. without them, you'd have nobody particularly good to pick on.. it's transformed you really.. made you into someone different than you were pre-TTSA.

Now you, however, have caused Zondo to change clothes.. you've possibly even saved his life... those old rags he was wearing might have been infested with some bacteria, for all we know. Or some woman now thinks he's handsome in those cheap suits hes now sporting.. and maybe he falls in love and gives up this hack 'UFO' disinfo stuff and settles down with someone more cuddly than the Hoff or Eric or whomever.

Butterfly effect you know.. one never knows what ones actions will cause in some unknown ripple effect.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   
TDLs blink 182 album that came out 3 months before 9/11, looks almost prophetic.
en.m.wikipedia.org...

Just a thought

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Also like to add the jacket has a G, prob masonic, and left arm forward, left hand path

Like i say smoke, mirrors, magick!
edit on 16-11-2018 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

LOL!!

There was a department store in OZ called.....
Grace Bros.

....and I worked there.
True story.

Now which department would they all be in?
The Zondo would be socks and underjocks.
LMH would be in the Cat Lady Clothing department

edit on 16-11-2018 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Hi, long time lurker on threads like this - have learnt so much about the current state of Ufology since I last was taking in interest some decades ago.

I just wanted to thank KPB for recommending the books The Greys Have Been Framed & The Roswell UFO conspiracy - both quite recent, and which noone wanting to understand what has been going on, or what is about to go on, in Ufology all this time should go long without reading.

One by one the edifices of Paranormal research have crumbled for me over the decades - The Bermuda Triangle, The Sirius Mystery, Roswell and the rest - all reducible once properly examined to 2 words - complete bull#.

The last time I was on ATS I was freaked out by a thread host who, in private messages, tried to convince me to sign up to some programme or other regarding MILABs - he/she was fairly innocuous on the thread itself, presently a friendly agony aunt type persona, but extremely creepy when had identified me as some one who might be vulnerable enough to be sucked into the programme - whose spam on his/her thread was otherwise mysteriously tolerated.

Now, I have been following the TTSA saga, and they look to me like much the same thing - a slightly goofy but harmless public face, but beneath that facade fishing for impressionable and gullible subjects for unknown purposes.

Lack of credibility would be detrimental for their purposes because they would dredge up people who think too critically or rationally. The whole thing seems too slick and professional to be merely the product of bumbling incompetents.

So, if I were so inclined, how might I make my interest known to the TTSA board? Has anyone tried to do this as a mole of sorts, to see what would happen?

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Drachenfel

TTSA reads ATS.. at least they read MM's posts!

So publicly posting about a 'mole' is probably not the best idea.

Keep in mind that TTSA is an old boys club, mostly filled with the same old boys who have been convincing people to fund their (mostly pointless) fringe research for some time... so they are highly resistant to outsiders coming in.

I certainly agree that the two books you enjoyed should be two of the most read books in UFOlogy.

Welcome to the thread!

Kev

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
It just occurred to me that TTSA and the trump WH is a match made in heaven; Especially with trumps Space force plans.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

If there are big secrets within these cabals,
It makes sense groups work in hive networks, linked together as part of one big plan.
The master plan, and the battle for your mind.

.... And here's the weather.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

So publicly posting about a 'mole' is probably not the best idea. 

No.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
It just occurred to me that TTSA and the trump WH is a match made in heaven; Especially with trumps Space force plans.

I've had that same thought.

Anything to increase USA military spending.. even fake hostile space aliens in nuts and bolts ships. And a little of that would dribble down into the fringe scientific spending as a thank you.

It's how it works.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

originally posted by: olaru12

I've had that same thought.

Anything to increase USA military spending.. even fake hostile space aliens in nuts and bolts ships. And a little of that would dribble down into the fringe scientific spending as a thank you.

It's how it works.

A think tank of ATS "experts" should apply for some of those sweet govt. consulting contracts.

Are we fringe enough?

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

We don't have deep connections with the intelligence community, so there is no point.

The people who get paid aren't paid for what they know, or for what they can do, they are being paid to be useful idiots. Now, we oftentimes are useful idiots on ATS too, but we aren't useful enough idiots.. we don't tend to have PHD's or large radio/youtube audiences, etc.

It's completely besides that fact that some ATS people actually know something useful about the subject---none of 'this' has anything to do with possessing useful knowledge.

Kev

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Reckon Bob Lazar possesses useful knowledge? Springer is pimping his story and his buddy’s documentary...couldn’t be useful knowledge, has to be UFOtainment, right?

Given the number of flags the thread has, with less than insightful discussion, it’s definitely UFOtainment; Springer and his partner, er, buddy aren’t looking to cash in...no, Bob has been hiding the secrets of interstellar travel for 30 years. Get your wolf tickets while they’re hot

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Cravens

Except for a very small bit of pure science or purely altruistic activity, nearly all human behavior is personally motivated, delusional, or for entertainment/to put something over on someone else purposes. It's how humans are. Not much of a hot news flash.

Kev

top topics

<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

join