It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 245
<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1ofthe9
ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.com...

Hmm...

Here’s a question: why is the Tau Zero foundation involved in this? I thought those guys were supposed to be an above board group...is it the Mach effect thruster stuff?

Boy you could hide a lot of various human-use experimentation projects inside a cover shell like that, eh? You can bet they're studying more than "antennas."

edit on 13-12-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I wonder why the Gamma Ray part was never mentioned by anyone but Earthtec? Until then everything was about convoluting non ionising radiation into a deadly weapon.

Either way doesn’t sound like a side effect of a warp drive to me.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83
a reply to: The GUT

I wonder why the Gamma Ray part was never mentioned by anyone but Earthtec? Until then everything was about convoluting non ionising radiation into a deadly weapon.

Either way doesn’t sound like a side effect of a warp drive to me.

Bigelow's interest in the Brazilian fatalities?

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
For 45 years they've been supposedly studying it and still allude to believing in Father Christmas!

I guess I did for a five or six years as the presents kept coming. The longing to believe is strong in such scenarios. So who is going to block up their chimney to prove otherwise? You want those presents don't you?

However some of us got a bit older and wiser and really wondered about the invasion of privacy from the fat bearded bloke every year. But the pretence is perpetuated by others.

youtu.be...

Jacobsen quotes Nolan as saying "Some people (seem to) repeatedly attract the phenomena or the experiences...They act like an antenna or like lighthouses in the dark."

Not a good reference when one of their lab rats was a Rendlesham Forest incident witness. They also told him his DNA was unique and very special. A second opinion on that from an independent organization seems very costly and very difficult to obtain....

But their mantra seems to be that they believe in Father Christmas and you should too.

Maybe one day because they will train you to be a Jedi Knight? That worked out well for some I guess.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

Jacques Vallee refers to Dr Green assessing that beam as an ionising / non ionising combination weapon in his Forbidden Science 3 book. I assume that is from around the time, so I think we can say that the assessment of the beam is based on decades of results and analysis and likely solid.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

For 45 years they've been supposedly studying it and still allude to believing in Father Christmas!

I guess I did for a five or six years as the presents kept coming. The longing to believe is strong in such scenarios. So who is going to block up their chimney to prove otherwise? You want those presents don't you?

However some of us got a bit older and wiser and really wondered about the invasion of privacy from the fat bearded bloke every year. But the pretence is perpetuated by others.

youtu.be...

Jacobsen quotes Nolan as saying "Some people (seem to) repeatedly attract the phenomena or the experiences...They act like an antenna or like lighthouses in the dark."

Not a good reference when one of their lab rats was a Rendlesham Forest incident witness. They also told him his DNA was unique and very special. A second opinion on that from an independent organization seems very costly and very difficult to obtain....

But their mantra seems to be that they believe in Father Christmas and you should too.

Maybe one day because they will train you to be a Jedi Knight? That worked out well for some I guess.

Shouldn't the nonconsensual DNA sampling or whatever be brought to the attention of an ethics board or something?

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

That was a very funny video with Geller…

You see, maybe Uri Geller didn’t realize Johnny Carson was a magician and knew all the tricks.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Dude, you had it nailed with the uncovering of “Allied Services To Motion Pictures”. I want to believe...maybe you believed...but your due diligence has paid dividends. Warranted? Maybe. Merited? Unequivocally.

Merry Xmas, Mm.

edit on 13-12-2018 by BeefNoMeat because: ?

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   

They also told him his DNA was unique and very special. A second opinion on that from an independent organization seems very costly and very difficult to obtain.... 

Whatever this amounts to the DNA story was already known to the men before Green appeared.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

They did...after they had obtained it according to burroughs.

Seem like an ethical bunch of guys right?

"oh by the way whilst you were having a life saving operation, we kinda stole some of your dna and genetic material, sorry about that...errmmm..can we..ya know...errmmm use it..if you don't mind"

Yeah really ethical...

They don't like people referring or posting images of the MRI scans either apparently ..as mentioned in keiths article..so for those that missed it;

I think and I know others do..that all this Lue and Tom motorcycling around the country with mystery metals is all entertaining and that.....

But has anyone really wondered why TTSA has so many microbiologists and people into genetics onboard?
edit on p28156182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

And you really believe this?

Tsk tsk.

I see you added some things as I posted.

As far as Burroughs DNA story goes. I would dig a bit deeper.

edit on 14-12-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast!

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   

I know the feeling well.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 03:18 AM
link   

But has anyone really wondered why TTSA has so many microbiologists and people into genetics onboard?

WTT puts up hand.

WTT thinks TDL's statement of "We found a life form" is perhaps correct.
edit on 14-12-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: added last sentence

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

This is incredibly important Baa, and I hope everyone reads what you wrote.

It concerns me the either the Airmen were fed this story by someone else, which was then reinforced.

Or - they had their own beliefs fed back to them.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Why the biology?

Here is a guess. Dr Diane Pasulka recently mentioned that within her UFO advisor friends (I want to say Jacques, Tyler T, and James) one of them changed how we looked for extra terrestrial life to being a microbiology approach.

The best I can guess is that in 1966, the US decided to ask to use Soviet biological satellites to run their own experiments. A rate case of cooperation during the Cold War.

Were these satellites testing how earth lifeforms survive in space, or was there something more? Did they find something 'other'?

It is hard to reconcile the biology aspect when people like Jacques Vallee, Corbell in a recent documentary and others, even the recent NASA announcement are suggesting the control system is a Terry's Chocolate Orange.

Sorry.. a Clockwork Orange. Looks natural, is mechanical.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83
Whats also interesting looking at this is if you look at the magneto-tactic bacteria and how it works, particularly, how it uses the electromagnetic fields to position itself in the worlds oceans so it knows what is the best depth to go to where there is the best oxygen levels for its survival... these bacteria are in our brain and form as crystals "Magnetite" crystals...

Interestingly the new age crowd like these in their natural formation and buy them and use them as "healing crystals"

It would be interesting to postulate that some people may be more susceptible to having more of these in their brains than others, possibly passed down through generations....and if the locations where these build up in the brain were the same as the white blobs on MRI's that would also be interesting....

Considering how the earths own magnetic field fluctuates and there are areas in the world where its significantly weaker and stronger than in other areas...Wasnt it down in Brazil where Puthoff/Kit/Valee and all the rest of the "crew" were scouting for people with encounters with "things"...possibly the location of the individual of the MRI scan originated..

Brazil, a place where the EM of the earth is weaker and more radiation from space comes down........?

You could say that the right people, in the right place..."could" be more susceptible to whatever this phenomena is..

All a theory of course.. I am not neurologist or geneticist... BUT those that are...certainly are interested.. which raises my interest.....

HYPOTHESIZING of course...we are all bees in a hive.... just bigger bees in a bigger hive
edit on p27551182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p55520182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Hmm and they also discovered what could be considered 'a life form' in the Orgueil Meteorite in 1966. Described as "filamentary microstructures" at the time. Now known as magnetotactic bacteria.

What a coincidence huh!

See : www.panspermia.org...

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Interestingly enough, there is also work being carried out to utilise this Magnetic bacteria in the medical and computer industries. In the computer data storage world, bigger biological data storage;

Hard drives store data on discs coated with a metallic film divided into tiny magnetic regions, each of which stores a single bit – the more regions you can squeeze on to a disc, the bigger the capacity. Now, a team at the University of Leeds, UK, have borrowed a trick from nature to build a new kind of hard drive. Certain strains of bacteria absorb iron to make magnetic nano particles that let them navigate using the Earth’s magnetic field. The team have extracted the protein behind this process and used it to create magnetic patterns that can store data. “We’re using and abusing nature because it’s had billions of years to do all of its experiments through evolution, so there is almost no point in us starting from scratch,” says Sarah Staniland, who led the research (Small, vol 8, p 204).

Source;
Source

edit on p11812182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join