It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 246
<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

I have neither the inclination or the time to be honest.. that spade was dulled long ago...If individuals have knowledge that they aren't disclosing for whatever reason, that's their choice. If they are on a quest to search for the answers about DNA, heritage or whatever.. I'll let them get on with it....as I said.. little interest on my part to be honest.

edit on p38923182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83
It is hard to reconcile the biology aspect when people like Jacques Vallee, Corbell in a recent documentary and others, even the recent NASA announcement are suggesting the control system is a Terry's Chocolate Orange.

I don't know a Terry's Chocolate Orange, in appearance at least, isn't such a bad visualisation. Life in an oxygen atmosphere, if it wasn't for the many ways in which life has evolved to protect itself from atmospheric oxygen (while being largely dependent upon it) we could, kind of, become little more than a spherical mass encased in an orange, ferrous, crust. Possibly, possibly not, but joking aside, life evolved on this planet for a billion years without oxygen, and all life that survived and adapted to that change did so by protecting itself from oxygen. There are multiple theories on how life started, some suggest that the metabolism of life came first and was based on iron suphur clusters. They're perfect in an anaerobic environment, awful with oxygen. Luckily oxygen took eons to get to the levels today, so lots of time to adapt an inside and an outside. As a "control system", that means that we are constantly at odds with our environment at a metabolic level. Tap us, unwrap us, and we fall apart, metabolically.

NASA seems to spend most of it's time seeking out such extremophiles that adapted by retreating to oxygenless conditions, I presume because it is their expectation that it is such lifeforms that we have most hope of encountering in space. Additionally, there is a good chance that at least some of the building blocks that kicked off the life that led to oxygen on Earth may have arrived here in the core of a meteor or comet, and I am sure we're all as interested as they are in knowing how all this came to be.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Check out PMs, dude!

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

This is incredibly important Baa, and I hope everyone reads what you wrote.

It concerns me the either the Airmen were fed this story by someone else, which was then reinforced.

Or - they had their own beliefs fed back to them.

Yes it is. At least for those who are investigating. It opens up several questions toward the men and the players.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

From Garry Nolan's latest Twitter tweets, the Antenna both receives and projects.

I've no idea what is meant by 'projecting', but it is an interesting choice of words!

It seems that the magnetic bacteria could play a roll in developing a receiver.
It again makes me wonder if some 411 cases are people who get overwhelmed by a signal of huge magnitude?

There is also a comment that the structure is genetic, which seems to suggest that the antenna isn't created by
Terra-hertz, but rather those with it are targeted by this emission. Except in Colares, where it was the whole village.

edit on 15-12-2018 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

I've no idea what is meant by 'projecting', but it is an interesting choice of words!

My suggestion is take "projection" literally.

Like in a two way radio.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
From Jay's twitter:
silvarecord.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

They talk like UFOs and ETs are normal and ordinary.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

They did work for the Bigelow Foundation in the mid 90s and for NIDS also...so right in the midst of things really..Oh and wrote a book;
tinyurl.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Thanks pigsy, interesting. Is this the same as silvarecord? The same people?

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   

No the work that was carried out was by hathaway research international and the books were cowritten by hathaway with ibison.

Ironically;

HRI also did analysis on metals and implants apparently...for Bigelow...

Silva record(just a blog) whilst interesting.. Swings their opinion massively in TTSA's favor..he is quite bias and a supporter of TTSA, which is fine but taints his reporting somewhat in my opinion.

Keith basterfeld has done a little more digging into this off the back of Silvas report and is considerably more reputable and neutral, check out his blog and research into hathaway here;

tinyurl.com...

edit on p45256182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 03:19 AM
link   

I'll do so. Thanks pigsy.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Its all one big happy family Pigs. Keep digging.

😁

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Well I thought that was obvious by now...it's an old boys club with the same old gits popping up in every instance burrowing around to get more funding for thier old hobbies. The likes of ttsa,Bigelow et al is just another opportunity to bankroll them.

That being said...I am leaning more and more towards the buildup of these magnetic bacteria based crystals being the key to some of this.

Particularly when there is work being done to create data storage solutions from them. If they can be used as some sort of biological hard drive for your computer...does that mean data can be transferred, stored and broadcast in their crystal forms in your brain, particularly those that have more of them genetically than others....

Sidenote; just for you Baa; ol jack has a paper / rough edit of a book up on thr Nimitz and time travel...

tinyurl.com...
edit on p04424182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 04:05 AM
link   

I wouldn’t use projection to describe a two way radio and I’ve never seen anyone else do it.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

The terminology is interesting, maybe one person can't be both or more than two?. Maybe you need an encoder and a decrypter, receiver and broadcaster..?!?

Just thinking outloud here..

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 04:14 AM
link   

I wouldn’t use projection to describe a two way radio and I’ve never seen anyone else do it.

A two way send recieve system is what I ment rather than a passive receiver or simple projector.

Appologies, I am not very technical.

Edit

From Garry Nolan's latest Twitter tweets, the Antenna both receives and projects. 

It seems that the magnetic bacteria could play a roll in developing a receiver. 

Any antennae can recieve transmission or transmit. Just depends on what is plugged into it.

I wouldn't limit "the antennae" to just being a passive reciever of magnetic influences which then affect the mind.

edit on 16-12-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: Additional

Aditional edit.

There is a lot of obfuscation around all this "life form" from my perspective. Reminds me of the VR caper which is still ongoing. So I might just walkaway.
edit on 16-12-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: Second edit

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Yep re Dr Jack 😁. Interesting "theories".

Like your thoughts on stuff too.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
man..... how deep this rabbit hole goes?
i have never seen such a huge clsuterf#ck since the richard doty years!

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
* Magneto fungi/bacteria that can grow as a computer memory storage.

* Magneto fungi/bacteria that can grow in brain.

* Send/receive "antennae".

* "Alien" technology that is controlled by thought.

Grok?

(Whinny sad icon) WTT has been saying for years that "alien" and ancient tech is organic. (sniff sniff) . . . . no one listens. : (

edit on 16-12-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: added whine at end of post

top topics

<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join