It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 246
<< 243  244  245   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

I have neither the inclination or the time to be honest.. that spade was dulled long ago...If individuals have knowledge that they aren't disclosing for whatever reason, that's their choice. If they are on a quest to search for the answers about DNA, heritage or whatever.. I'll let them get on with it....as I said.. little interest on my part to be honest.

edit on p38923182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83
It is hard to reconcile the biology aspect when people like Jacques Vallee, Corbell in a recent documentary and others, even the recent NASA announcement are suggesting the control system is a Terry's Chocolate Orange.

I don't know a Terry's Chocolate Orange, in appearance at least, isn't such a bad visualisation. Life in an oxygen atmosphere, if it wasn't for the many ways in which life has evolved to protect itself from atmospheric oxygen (while being largely dependent upon it) we could, kind of, become little more than a spherical mass encased in an orange, ferrous, crust. Possibly, possibly not, but joking aside, life evolved on this planet for a billion years without oxygen, and all life that survived and adapted to that change did so by protecting itself from oxygen. There are multiple theories on how life started, some suggest that the metabolism of life came first and was based on iron suphur clusters. They're perfect in an anaerobic environment, awful with oxygen. Luckily oxygen took eons to get to the levels today, so lots of time to adapt an inside and an outside. As a "control system", that means that we are constantly at odds with our environment at a metabolic level. Tap us, unwrap us, and we fall apart, metabolically.

NASA seems to spend most of it's time seeking out such extremophiles that adapted by retreating to oxygenless conditions, I presume because it is their expectation that it is such lifeforms that we have most hope of encountering in space. Additionally, there is a good chance that at least some of the building blocks that kicked off the life that led to oxygen on Earth may have arrived here in the core of a meteor or comet, and I am sure we're all as interested as they are in knowing how all this came to be.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Check out PMs, dude!

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83
a reply to: Baablacksheep

This is incredibly important Baa, and I hope everyone reads what you wrote.

It concerns me the either the Airmen were fed this story by someone else, which was then reinforced.

Or - they had their own beliefs fed back to them.

Yes it is. At least for those who are investigating. It opens up several questions toward the men and the players.

new topics

top topics

<< 243  244  245   >>

join