It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 244
<< 241  242  243    245  246  247 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

You are full of the joys of spring Kev.

😁

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 03:46 AM
link   
In the buildup to the premiere TTSA: Season 2..

I wonder what extra tests the the "magnesium Bismuth" samples are going to have, compared from the first time around;

Also of note is the terminology used in the email from Puthoff regarding "closely matching" in regards to the thz waves in the physics literature... I don't understand why LMH has bleated on about this for so long...its actually getting annoying..closely matching physics literature is bot an EXACT MATCH

she did recently hint that there is another sample that they are having the same "issues" with.. I would predict that they will state that this fragment is identical to another...but also could be - "gosh that Italian family at the next table, sure are quiet" syndrome..

edit on p46342182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p49326182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p59327182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

I guess the Hoff doesn't really care. He earns himself, or at least his company, a tidy $35,000 for testing something that has been tested before. Maybe this will finally prove it came from Atlantis?.

Talking about 'closely matching'. Did you know that moscovium has similar properties to bismuth?

As the FBI are recently alleged to have said "I'll have a piece please Bob!"

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I got 115 samples, but a UFO ain't one! Hit me...

In other news... TDL is preparing his TV series that will air on TBS; "Strange Times" ;

five dirty teenage skateboarders who solve paranormal mysteries while being chased by Deep State government agents

you really ... really cant make this stuff up...

HOWEVER.. I can't bag on TDL all the time.. I actually enjoyed "The Poet Anderson" - but more because of the art styling and being an old Akira fan..

edit on p56728182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p58746182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p05831182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

HOWEVER.. I can't bag on TDL all the time.. I actually enjoyed "The Poet Anderson" - but more because of the art styling and being an old Akira fan..

Good googly moogly, Pigsy, did you have to say that out loud?

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Driving past Area 51 as we speak. No aliens to report.

T-shirt bought at alien cafe/ gift shop / gas station / brothel.

Video upload of today’s exciting events between Groom lake and the Mohave desert when I actually get some service.
edit on 11-12-2018 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

In other news... TDL is preparing his TV series that will air on TBS; "Strange Times" ;

I hope that isn't TDL scouting for attractive stray mutts in Area 51 to inspire his next dog-shagging song.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

What that I'm an akira/ghost in the Shell fan
(which the wachowski sisters should be sued for)

I like stylised things in that errmmm style lol..not the self ego massage stuff though
edit on p38508182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

(which the wachowski sisters should be sued for)

I like stylised things in that errmmm style lol..not the self ego massage stuff though

I knew I liked you for a reason. Both akira and ghost in the shell are brilliant. And yes that wachowski movie was an abomination.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

..... five dirty teenage skateboarders who solve paranormal mysteries while being chased by Deep State government agents

I'm sure he'll claim he had this idea since he was about 12. But it's not very original is it? Its sounds like it's lifted from the movie "ET" or more recently 'Stranger Things'. Maybe we shouldn't be too judgemental until we can see the end product. But at least we know where his focus lies don't we?

He's staying true to the financial filings of TTSA.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

No, not at all, that's cool, but the positive review of these shifty folk.

Okay, you're right though. I believe in giving credit and respect where it's due.

Do you think there any clues in the series about where some of their heads are at as regards all this? I know it was discussed some somewhere not sure if it was here.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Do you think there any clues in the series about where some of their heads are at as regards all this?

Other than completely stuffed up their own backsides?

Can you imagine, say Project Blue Book plugging its own spin-off entertainment branch in the 50s and 60s - a 'Captain Hynek And The Mysterons' cartoon series, or a stage musical: 'A Funny Thing Happened To Me On The Way To Roswell".

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 02:50 AM
link   

you might want to look a few pages back GUT....surely you've heard of the "Skinwalker Wrestling Federation"!!!

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Can you imagine, say Project Blue Book plugging its own spin-off entertainment branch in the 50s....

Well that's not actually as far from the truth as you think.

UFOs The True Story of Flying Saucers

'...based on the experiences of Al Chop, a reporter who served as press liaison for the Pentagon during its investigation of UFO's from 1947 to the early 1950s.

The climax is a gripping reenactment of a true incident which occurred in 1950 [I think this should be 1952], when a group of UFO's cruised above Washington DC for several hours. The voice of Harry Morgan is heard over the radio as an Air Force pilot whose plane is literally surrounded by UFO's, during which Al Chop and a group of bewildered military men cluster around the radar scope... The most amazing thing about this film is the fact that it was made with the full cooperation of the United States government...

Now Buddy Holly or Elvis weren't heading up the company that produced the above film. But Elvis had an FBI badge and even sang about a dog as well! So I think you can see certain similarities with how history repeats itself.

But these are different times and the boys involved are up to more than just making movies and recruiting rock stars.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Linda is everywhere , will she ever go away.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Too true mm, we shouldn't forget that TTSA isn't tdl first foray/attempt at this either.

His current "strange times" book/film/whatever..is the same name as a website that he launched back in 2011. Looking at ufos and conspiracies... He even tried it before then but looking at ghosts and the paranormal and approached other people in the field to get onboard with it before it sunk.

The original strangetimes.com website now redirects to TTSA's website and Im not getting anything on wayback machine either.

Entertainment huh...let me uintahtain you...as Robbie would say...

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Well its the 13th December... lets see if they "announce" the documentary about the Nimitz UFO incident tomorrow (14th December) as previously "announced" by Kevin Day...

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

They might announce that they have an announcement coming soon. They do announce a lot of things. What a great game its been.

One year on we have 3 unverifiable videos, some documents found behind the back of Zondo's sofa and the 5 minute epic documentary "Lue and Tom's Excellent Adventure" or was it "Bogus Journey"?

"Happy Xmas Tom ,Happy Xmas Zondo"

So this is Xmas
And what have you done?
Another year over
Where you fibbed and you spun

And so this is Xmas
We're sick of your crap
You only answer questions
When they from George Knapp

A very Merry Xmas
And a Happy New Year
You talked and you talked
And sounded like Greer

And so this is Xmas (bring disclosure)
For right or for wrong (if you want it)
For Zondo and Mellon (bring disclosure)
For Tommy DeLonge (now)
And so Happy Xmas (bring disclosure)
To Derek and 'Hoff (if you want it)
Who tested their metal (bring disclosure)
It's time too for cough (now)

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

surely has to be in the nominations for "post of the year" that one...
actually.. properly lolled...

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.com...

Hmm...

Here’s a question: why is the Tau Zero foundation involved in this? I thought those guys were supposed to be an above board group...is it the Mach effect thruster stuff?
edit on 12018f3104America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 241  242  243    245  246  247 >>

join