It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 173
<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Every one?

If you want to know more about these people, you are going to have to dig a lot deeper than the official TTSA webpage

I'm quite intrigued by your comments since you showed up in this thread Arouet. Every post you've made is promoting everything TTSA has done or said as truth. Unfortunately, it's not. Many red flags have been raised about what they are doing and have done. I know for myself, and many others here, it's not our first rodeo in UFOlogy, and a lesson learned from the past, is not to take everything presented to you as truth, unless there is evidence to verify it as such. I'd really like them to be as good as you make them out to be, but it's simply not the case.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: ArouetPeople have a right and privilege to bash anybody on ATS who is in the public arena; there are no rules against that.[/quote

Then get off my back about it.

[quyote]But you insult people. If you want to go there Ill is glad to meet you in the mud pit ANYTIME AND WE'LL THROWDOWN

Whoa there, Skippy, let me suggest that you drop a PM to The Gut before you create a situation that will spin wildly out-of-control for you.

You Big Bad Off-Topic Boi, you!

If Delonge or anyone else feels offended then they can come and defend themselves

Why don't you make contact with him and make the invite instead of wasting our time with high school threats and imaginary martial arts capabilities.

To elaborate, my suggestion was that before posting you should give your head a shake to determine if there is anything inside and to consider whether you really wished to make the fact public.

Luv u madly,
A

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chronic_Blaze

Every one?

If you want to know more about these people, you are going to have to dig a lot deeper than the official TTSA webpage

I've never done that.

I'm quite intrigued by your comments since you showed up in this thread Arouet. Every post you've made is promoting everything TTSA has done or said as truth. Unfortunately, it's not.

Unfortunately, that is incorrect and, typically, I would cut you off right here for framing our conversation in such a way but I'm in a X-Mas mood so go on...

Many red flags have been raised about what they are doing and have done. I know for myself, and many others here, it's not our first rodeo in UFOlogy, and a lesson learned from the past, is not to take everything presented to you as truth, unless there is evidence to verify it as such. I'd really like them to be as good as you make them out to be, but it's simply not the case.

The case hasn't been nearly completely made but if you want to join the other clairvoyants, be my guest.

Now I'm off to review my notes on UFO, Green, Puthof, and many others which...going back to the Stargate Project etc. etc...wait for it...I have met, worked with and continue to correspond.

So, if you will excuse me...
edit on 9/12/18 by Arouet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MrRussell

Some very very interesting points there MrR. I think there are certain fields of interest, most can be found on ATS that are alot more closely related and connected than people are aware of.

As this is a conspiracy forum, maybe some of these subjects have been purposely separated and mocked to hide that they are connected.

It's possible that it's a combination of these areas of interest that might yield the best results, in the proposal you outlined.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Are these people saying they're someone who they aren't? I don't think so.

TTSA Team

Jim Semivan: Worked for the CIA

Dr. Hal Puthoff: CEO of EarthTech International, Inc. (ETI), and Director of the Institute for Advanced Studies at Austin (IASA), regularly advises NASA.

Dr. Adele Gilpin: led an international team of scientists and physicians in designing and implementing two multi-project programs that were, together, awarded $10 million by NIH, designing and conducting multiple clinical trial

Dr. Colm Kelleher: he served as Deputy Administrator of a US government funded threat assessment program focused on advanced aerospace technology.

These are just small excerpts, they have more impressive feats. I vetted these claims and they seem to match up with what I find on wiki, google, my notes, those that I have contacted etc.

So my question is how many more experts do they need on board before people will start thinking what they're saying is true? How about Lisa Presley or Dumbledore or OrangeTrump?

It looks like the problem that most people have is the platform they chose; investing. People look at investments, they instantly think scam. What's funny is if they did a patreon-style type of fundraising (where you only get perks and not a return of investment), there would probably be less of an outcry of "scam". I do see the minimum of $200 being an issue as well, but I feel like they've set this because they only want people who genuinely believe in their cause.

There's been stuff out there that can be considered WAY more scammier than this.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
a reply to: MrRussell
As this is a conspiracy forum, maybe some of these subjects have been purposely separated and mocked to hide that they are connected.

Oh I have no doubt that's the case. Sometimes I think unwittingly by some that have an interest in one facet/subject but auto-disclude something else close by.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Now I'm off to review my notes on UFO, Green, Puthof, and many others which...going back to the Stargate Project etc. etc...wait for it...I have met, worked with and continue to correspond.

Are you telling me you personally know The Hoff? The most electrifying man in UAP entertainment! Now all you posts make sense, as The Hoff himself prefers theory over fact. Since you still correspond with him, please let him know; that I smell what he's cookin!

Please, allow me to cut off our communication, I'm in this thread for the truth, and all you've brought is insults to other members along with a high dose of narcissistic delusion. Merry X Mas though

edit on 12-9-2018 by Chronic_Blaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Are you telling me you personally know The Hoff? The most electrifying man in UAP entertainment! Now all you posts make sense, as The Hoff himself prefers theory over fact. Since you still correspond with him, please let him know; that I smell what he's cookin!

He could care less about you or ATS. Trust me.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Please, allow me to cut off our communication, I'm in this thread for the truth, and all you've brought is insults to other members along with a high dose of narcissistic delusion. Merry X Mas though

Said people do actually read these threads as crazy as it sounds, and whilst the former is a fact, the latter is likely, that some also post here.

On another note, why did TTSA have to delete the latest video from YouTube?

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Interview With Flappin' Jack Brewer

Ugh.

It left me cold. I didn't think that Jack had anything to say about the topic that I hadn't heard and I found his delivery to be grating. I only gave the show another shot because Paul's a good host, so I wanted to hear how he did with another guest (Knuth).

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Said people do actually read these threads as crazy as it sounds, and whilst the former is a fact, the latter is likely, that some also post here.

The Hoff's own organization www.irva.org... filed the copyright claim against their own founder.

www.irva.org...

I think its back up now though...

Speaking of the video, I really hope its not material waste from the Betterton-Krohl Process.

ufopartisan.blogspot.com...

Because hearing The Hoff talk about it, it certainly seems like thats what they have

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83On another note, why did TTSA have to delete the latest video from YouTube?

You mean the one where all/most of TTSA flew in and were interviewed for three hours in early August in a studio as per @tomdelonge's tweet?

heh.
edit on 9/12/18 by Arouet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I'm seeing about five people on Twitter who are as supportive of TTSA's work as I am, while >90% of the "professional ufologists" are competing to see who can yawn the loudest about it, or worse, make it into some kind of diabolical disinformation operation.

And here's the real irony: after learning about an official 10+ year Pentagon program devoted to the analysis of AAV incidents throughout the military...from the former Director of that program no less, and simultaneously having what's probably the most important case in the history of ufology dropped in our laps with the Nimitz CSG incidents, I don't see any of these self-proclaimed "ufo researchers" doing any research into any of it. Instead they're nearly all just reading the same articles that the public has read, and trying to spin it in the most cynical light possible. In fact one of the scant few people actually trying to dig deeper into this story is George Knapp, and he's not even a ufologist; he's an investigative journalist.

So who are all these people that Jack Brewer seems to think are hyping this stuff? Because what I'm see from the ufology community is the antithesis of hype: suspicion and ridicule, just like Jack is peddling, cynicism pathetically disguised as "information".

You know that a government PsyOps program has been spectacularly successful when the people who once professed a vibrant interest in a subject and built careers around it, are suddenly the loudest cynics in the room attacking the best data they've ever received.

Ya' think?

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Arouet

Hey Jr G man, has the government ever done any duplicitous psyops before?

You avoid reality and are dealing in wishful thinking

I somehow doubt your authenticity

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

The Hoff's own organization www.irva.org... filed the copyright claim against their own founder.

Hal Puthof may be a Founder but there is extreme friction between IRVA and he and the existing board especially with Angela Thompson Smith who Hal feels is, how should I say this, a fookin nutcase.

I disagree.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Hal Puthof may be a Founder but there is extreme friction between IRVA and he and the existing board especially with Angela Thompson Smith who Hal feels is, how should I say this, a fookin nutcase.

I disagree.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Book-length manuscript on the legacy of my ideas for the history of physics and the history of ideas of Western Civilization explaining the physics of our consciousness and the real nature of UFOs as seen in the USS Nimitz 2004 Close Encounter.

www.academia.edu...

Some interesting bits in this and of course a pic of the Hoff, Sarfatti and Dr Green.
edit on 12-9-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Hey Jr G man...

Not playing.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I criticize TTSA as I would criticize a cult leader who deceives people and wastes their time with a lot of BS.

Any entity or institution has to earn trust and the simple fact is the US IC community hasn’t earned any trust

This video offers much proof that TTSA is a counterintelligence operation

edit on 12-9-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join