It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 175
<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

That was quite illuminating -thanks, Will.

I think this is the first time in all of this that I ever heard TDL sound sincere, articulate, erudite. He laid out the impetus, motivation, and plan. The last ten minutes were especially intriguing.

If even a small percentage of what Tom says here to George Knapp is true -and frankly, he sounds believable here (for me, for the first time), then his agenda, and by proxy, our government's, is many magnitudes more clear.

My question is this: WHY was this "banned" (and how could we be viewing it if that was the case). Follow-up question would be: why doesn't TDL just grab the microphone and repeat almost verbatim the story he's telling here -to all of us. Forget this cloak-and-dagger metamaterial fuzzy orb circus. Get rid of all those old guys with fading dreams of their own and just speak to the youth directly -as this story suggests. Speak the truth. Speak Directly. Speak from your Soul. Stop trying to "sell" us stuff, stop raising suspicions with funky financing maneuvers, stop with the withdrawals and retreats as others (a la Zondo) push a massaged version of your narrative. The Sekret machines media-thing is all fun and interesting, and yes, a few yummy morsels between the lines. BUT:

What I'd rather see and here is what this 36 minutes represented: straight, lucid, no BS talk. Tell us what you can tell us – but tell us directly -like you did here. Break no oaths – but honestly share what you can. All that stuff about religions and nukes, and the cold war, and ‘others’ instigating it all are things many of us knew or suspected already. Drip feed if you must. But the drips need to be true.

Banned? I think this clip should be required listening in every primary and secondary school on the planet. Then help people decide for themselves what they want to do about it...

Or... this is all von Braun's warning come to pass... After all, the U.S. Space Force is indeed imminent (of course, the unofficial versions have been operational globally for decades).

In any event -thanks for sharing, Willtell!

edit on 9/12/2018 by Outrageo because: c_me@L5

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Flak...over target...etc

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Outrageo

I said earlier in the thread in relation to that interview it's quite easy now to tell who it was he went to see and when.

Interesting all the same, I'll revisit it

edit on p48106182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Outrageo

Banned? I think this clip should be required listening in every primary and secondary school on the planet. Then help people decide for themselves what they want to do about it...

Well we can't listen can we if it's banned .

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

I grabbed and ripped it when it was up, so if you want a copy, just PM me..

As for it being "banned" well, it was ripped from a Coast 2 Coast interview, whether they decided to leave this 36 mins section out of the original broadcast I don't know. So the "Banned" title may not be justifiable...the audio is stitched together and doesn't flow at times, most of the time it does, but there are some instances where it doesn't.

He said pretty much similar stuff in a previous interview with Jimmy Church, just in a lot more detail. As well as outlining how he approached various people and how he "pitched his ideas." Its quite interesting to listen to, as we know the players involved within TTSA now, listening to this at the start we can piece together the nameless people he mentions. Even someone in a suit, with a beard at the Pentagon.. good ol' Zondo!

Towards the end of that interview he also spoke about how the MIC and people within the government knew of these "others" that were trying to start wars between different countries by interfering with nuclear weapons. He also stated that this person he met at an airport stated that in Russia there are "real heroes" as they didn't respond to a potential accidental nuclear launch from the states; as they did not retaliate with a counter attack.

He mentions that TPTB have very much considered the "annihilation of mankind" due to the effects and intentions of these "others".....

Make of that what you will....

edit on p18740182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p21741182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p22758182400 by pigsy2400 because: because internet

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Ah yes, I remember that interview now, I can't remember when I first heard it, but I'm sure it was before TTSA went public.

I think they are deleting everything with Tom speaking pre-TTSA, as he wasn't on script and didn't have "coaches" at the time.

As to the content, it follows a path that many have suspected, but not been able to prove more than conjecture and coincidences. Though I believe TDL to be more sincere here than post TTSA, it still has to be kept in mind those he went to see are master manipulators. TDL represents something entirely new to them. Compared to someone like Bennewitz, who wasn't known to the general public, TDL does indeed have a large fan base. Looking from an IC and disinfo perspective it would be like the holy grail coming to you. They would have to be incredibly stupid to pass on that opportunity, and though Tom is passionate and sincere, he is obviously not the sharpest knife in the drawer

But, on the other hand, like I said, his story has been suspected by some UFOlogists for years. There is only one way to get anywhere with it, and that is evidence. It's going to take a lot more than boring snippits of otherwise spectacular videos, draft copies of possibly official documents, and wild goose chases about metamaterials to get people to believe what is really going on.
edit on 13-9-2018 by Chronic_Blaze because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-9-2018 by Chronic_Blaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

As for it being "banned" well, it was ripped from a Coast 2 Coast interview, whether they decided to leave this 36 mins section out of the original broadcast I don't know. So the "Banned" title may not be justifiable...

He said pretty much similar stuff in a previous interview with Jimmy Church, just in a lot more detail. As well as outlining how he approached various people and how he "pitched his ideas." Its quite interesting to listen to, as we know the players involved within TTSA now, listening to this at the start we can piece together the nameless people he mentions. Even someone in a suit, with a beard at the Pentagon.. good ol' Zondo!

Towards the end of that interview he also spoke about how the MIC and people within the government knew of these "others" that were trying to start wars between different countries by interfering with nuclear weapons. He also stated that this person he met at an airport stated that in Russia there are "real heroes" as they didn't respond to a potential accidental nuclear launch from the states; as they did not retaliate with a counter attack.

He mentions that TPTB have very much considered the "annihilation of mankind" due to the effects and intentions of these "others".....

Pigs thanks for been fast and smart on this one.

I am sure this will be worthy of attention. Perhaps Mirageman can put this together.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

As for it being "banned" well, it was ripped from a Coast 2 Coast interview, whether they decided to leave this 36 mins section out of the original broadcast I don't know. So the "Banned" title may not be justifiable...

I am sure this will be worthy of attention. Perhaps Mirageman can put this together. Sorry just to add you mention it been ripped from a previous one. It sounds a bit wild.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

I am sure this will be worthy of attention. Perhaps Mirageman can put this together. Sorry just to add you mention it been ripped from a previous one. It sounds a bit wild.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Not so much fast and smart,.. more like lazy.. I rip certain talks and lectures etc and listen to them later when doing other things when an internet connection isn't as reliable...

Just lucky in this instance "IF" and only if the content was cut from the original interview, we will have to cross reference it..to be sure..

If it was cut from the original interview, then that may be due to the level of detail and who and where and what rooms looked like etc... but I am just guessing at this point.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
THE YOUTUBE IS GONE!

I can't find it

Well the trail shows that this video was removed due to infringed copyright claims from Premiere Networks (the company that owns and runs Coast 2 Coast AM). So it probably wasn't banned and that was just clickbait.

If George Knapp was conducting the interview and it was made a year before TTSA's official 'empty venue' corporate babble launch then I'd bet my money on it being Tom's March 27th, 2016 interview on the C2C show. Where he mentioned that in the middle of the Cold War nukes being turned off/on. Russians who refused to retaliate when they thought Uncle Sam had launched a first strike (sounds like Operation Able Archer in 1983).

He also mentioned something about camping out in the desert to try and summon UFOs and being awoken in a state of paralysis to hear hundreds of voices outside his tent.

Sound familiar?

Pretty much what he told Jimmy Church and summed up in my epic thread Tom De Longe with answers about UFOs, Life, the Universe and Everything.... Well actually I mainly wrote that tongue in cheek.

It was obvious to me that by then the MIC had him under control. They were feeding him the usual tiny scraps of truth wrapped in a full course of deceit. Someone did a good summary of it all here..

The full 2 hours interview is still out there. You just need to know how to find it!

Anyway not long now until Voltaire returns for his usual 7 hour non-stop 40 posts a day of vomit on here. So take cover........

edit on 13/9/2018 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Voltaire??? I thought he was MU! I believe he is off worshiping Bashar right now

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Chronic_Blaze

Yep multiple personality disorder.

If you google Voltaire (other search engines are available too) and then look at my nice tattoo you might find a penny on the floor

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

It's a shame someone would use that name yet speak without the reason its true owner had...

And the chest ink was not lost on me, just because it's satire, doesn't make it not true

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chronic_Blaze

Voltaire??? I thought he was MU! I believe he is off worshiping Bashar right now

I LOVE Bashar!! You don't?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I find your use of foul language appalling nd have reported it to the Moderation Team.

I realize this is a Boy's Club thingy but it is being insensitive, sexist and unwarranted. Please refrain from further abuse in the future.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: LeighAnne

Did I miss something? What did WillTell say?

And about the boys club, I gladly welcome the girls to participate, I prefer them much more than men

And, also, please, I'd love to know your interest in Bashar, but I don't think this thread is the place for that, maybe you could pm me your thoughts

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chronic_Blaze
a reply to: LeighAnne

Did I miss something? What did WillTell say?

And about the boys club, I gladly welcome the girls to participate, I prefer them much more than men

And, also, please, I'd love to know your interest in Bashar, but I don't think this thread is the place for that, maybe you could pm me your thoughts

I don't know how to message.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

The thing had a Sep 9, 2018, date but I’m not sure when it was done.

I’m trying to recall if there was anything said in the video that indicated when that was

But the important thing is what he said which amounts to a disclosure. That’s not saying I believe him. Actually what he says confirms what Steve Greer says about them trying to drum up an alien war.

He says the secret boys admit they found a life form during the cold war years...presumably at Roswell.

He says the government knows the aliens are trying to stir up a war and that they are like gods
I think that’s from his famous” study Greek mythology” quote from the Rogan video

Now, again, I don’t believe what he’s saying but this is explicit, no subtlety here, HE SAYING THE GOVERNMENT SAYS THE ALIENS ARE HERE AND THEY ARE DANGEROUS.

Another interesting thing is that what he says here is diametrically opposed to what Zondo is saying and doing and also what Levenda is saying and doing.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: LeighAnne

I find your use of foul language appalling nd have reported it to the Moderation Team.

I realize this is a Boy's Club thingy but it is being insensitive, sexist and unwarranted. Please refrain from further abuse in the future.

I apologize if you were offended. That's not my usual language, I was trying to get a point across.

new topics

top topics

<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join