It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 174
<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: Arouet

I criticize TTSA as I would criticize a cult leader who deceives people and wastes their time with a lot of BS.

Problem is that you, I or anyone doesn't have the data...yet...to make such a silly assumption.

Any entity or institution has to earn trust and the simple fact is the US IC community hasn’t earned any trust

!!!!!UFO CIA DISCLOSURE DEEP STATE COVERUP!!!!!

Call Trump.

I wish Grant Cameron could string together a single sentence without rambling or going off on a tangent. It's like listening to a 5 year old who has loaded up on Redbull. And it would be nice to hear something new other than the same name dropping stuff that he uses in each interview. Passion but painful to follow.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Redbull for sure!
)))

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Well, he did get a haircut, did you notice.
That's proof they bribed him

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Are you Bigelow's uncle or cousin or something

Come on come clean...

Now if this is a part of a SLOW disclosure, fine.

I believe in Aliens

I’ve met aliens!

There was one on my job!
Believe it or not, an alien hybrid who was an LGBT

NOW DIG THAT

edit on 12-9-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arouet

I criticize TTSA as I would criticize a cult leader who deceives people and wastes their time with a lot of BS.

Problem is that you, I or anyone doesn't have the data...yet...to make such a silly assumption.

Any entity or institution has to earn trust and the simple fact is the US IC community hasn’t earned any trust

He states he knows another mainstream media publicity barrage and another video is coming. How old is that video?
edit on 12-9-2018 by justwokeup because: Messed up the reply

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: justwokeup

Its old its from February. He has a newer one I couldn't find where Grant Cameron has a new haircut. He then went on Ancient Aliens

This video has some very good information

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: justwokeup

Not as old as the original "Empty Venue" from Thomas the Tanked Engine and CIA Friends where he talked corporate babble. I think he probably had to have a translator explain it him afterwards!!

Since then what has TTSA really done?

ﬦ Provide a massive tax write off for Tom DeLonge's failed companies.
ﬦ Loaned $600k from a non-existent hotdog company that also rewards Tom DeLonge
ﬦ Released some videos with their logo on that don't really look anything much and lied that they were declassified from the Pentagon.
ﬦ Claimed there were strange materials held for study in Las Vegas. But then sent Zondo off to Ohio looking for more.
ﬦ Employed a dodgy former spook and $cientologist as Vice-President. Who also probably charges for examining more materials. No matter the results.
ﬦ NOT released the Nimitz story. That was already out there but they made a big song and dance about.
ﬦTried to convince America's 'youth' via a middle aged pop-punk personality in the twilight of his career that a project to study future threats to the US and Allies was really a UFO study. Even though they won't actually mention them when it comes to going on the record.
ﬦ Relegated Tom DeLonge from talking to the media (a good thing)
ﬦ Given draft documents to George Knapp passed off as 'official' government documents that have been leaked.
ﬦ Produced some promo videos for their forthcoming TV series.....showing how an 18 hours car journey sends Zondo (minus Tom and without enough money to purchase a change of clothes) 25 hours into the future.....

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Arouet,
Comment allez-vous

Look, maybe some of the mocking of TDL and particularly Zondo went too far, but I think it wasn’t done maliciously but in a good-natured attempt at a little gallows humor.

We mean no harm or offense. Though many of us are sincere and very serious in our belief that TTSA isn’t Kosher, or Halal, for that matter.

But look here Arouet, nobody here wants to F___ you in the ass, so chill out bro.

We respect your difference of opinion here, we have always in this thread had a healthy respect for others opinions and, believe me, there are varying differences here.

But we never stoop to abusive language towards each other thereby keeping the conversation calm and maintaining a healthy environment where people can feel free to express their opinion.

I have respect for Zondo and TDL and wish them well even though I and others here have many problems with their presentation of TTSA.

As serious researchers and seekers after truth I respect them and you too.

So in the light of the spirit of camaraderie and the search for truth let us be at peace and dispute in the best manner of serious researchers.

With the hope that one day soon we'll know some deep truths.

Time,

WillTell

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I really don't think he gets the satire and parody.

Maybe you didn't either? Maybe you didn't at first or even don't get it all now.

But TTSA are big on entertainment and that's what this thread is all about entertainment.

Aaah shucks I forgot Robbie is strictly Skinwalker Ranch and the two things aren't related at all.

I've also realized I think his music is rubbish too! So Take That!

edit on 12/9/2018 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Of course, I get it...

And in fact, recognize such an atmosphere, ironically, is a better vehicle for sober truth.
IF it can be maintained

That’s what our friend I think doesn’t understand, as well.

He could have made his points very succinctly without all the excessive verbiage and gotten a great reception, all because the atmosphere is positive, or Was POSITIVE.

This is a clear indication of the old aphorism:
"Cutting off the nose to spite the face”

Now he’s walking around with no nose!

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
The Entertainment Industry, advertising, and the TTSA, one might suggest, are about manipulation. That is in direct control.

Like herding cats, it is done through desire. If I have six hungry cats and one bowl of food, I can make those cats follow me anywhere. Including the catch pen.

Manipulation is not the same as control.

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen
Just a theory on "weather control".

If one thinks in terms of science such as atmospheric heaters and coolers, one might say that is weather manipulation.

Not really weather control. Not much for science to be proud of.

Try thinking of the weather in terms of consciousness.

No one likes to be manipulated.

Get it guys?

I can only give an anecdote for comparison, so I'll share an insight. It is polite to share sources so read my signature at the bottom of this post.

In the good ol' days, in antideluvian times, there was mind control. It wasn't done through fancy gadgets or intellectual supremacy.

It was done through wombs.

A woman's creative universe. What those geneticists chose to create in their own wombs was very practical in war. They controlled battalions and companies of troops on the battlefield.

They were gods in the truest sense.

From the interior of the wombs hung little pineal glands, an octopussy (pun intended) looking critter surrounded the pineal and could move independently outside the womb. The critters would sit upon the heads of those who were "controlled" and a superimposing of pineals would take place.

This also allowed for new things to emerge into the dim consciousnesses of ancient humanity. New worlds and possibilities were opened up that way. Not necessarily a bad thing in itself.

The moral of the story; The TTSA might be a circus, but watch out for what is hidden behind it.

late edit
(groan) I give up. Humanity likes it's entertainment.

Bye guys

edit on 12-9-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: fashion wins.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
FINALLY....

The Hoff has come back...To UFOlogy!!!

I for one welcome the entertainment side of TTSA, especially when their roster includes: The most electrifying man in UAP entertainment today!

I heard through the grape vine that the "investing" portion of TTSA ends this month. So I'm assuming when that's over, they will stumble agai...I mean they will release something new. Fingers crossed!
edit on 12-9-2018 by Chronic_Blaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
So... TTSA currently have 2,547 investors.

In other words - since TTSA are too shy to tell us anymore - a grand total in the kitty of AT LEAST... $509,400.

Of course, the real grand total depends on how many exceeded the $200 minimum investment. If any.

What was their target again? And 'repercussions' if not met?

edit on 12-9-2018 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Man you guys got to hear this stuff NOW

I don't know whether this was posted but boy this is dynamite!

THIS IS DISCLOSURE

Listen to the whole thing

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Wake up mm, this is it. They slipped it in quietly, TDL kicks it all out on this video, believe me

DISCLOSURE IS HERE!!!!

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
The more I read about what The Hoff has said publicly in recent months regarding recovered "meta"materials, the more questions I have...

paradigmresearchgroup.org...

He spoke at the IRVA conference in June (funny, an illogical member of ATS said The Hoff doesn't roll with them anymore...) and he again mentioned a specific material.

This is an open source sample. It was sent anonymously to talk show host Art Bell. The fellow claimed to be in the military. He said that this sample was picked up in a crash retrieval, and so he sent it by email. So what does that mean? Chain of custody non-existent. Provenance questionable. Could be a hoax. Could be some slag off of some foundry floor or whatever. However, it was an unusual sample, so we decided to take a look at it. It was a multilayered bismuth and magnesium sample. Bismuth layers less than a human hair. Magnesium samples about ten-times the size of a human hair. Supposedly picked up in the crash retrieval of an Advanced Aerospace Vehicle. It looks like it’s been in a crash. The white lines are the bismuth; the darker areas are the magnesium separations.
So the question was what about this material, so naturally we looked in all the national labs, we talked to metallurgists, we combed the entire structure of published papers. Nowhere could we find any evidence that anybody ever made one of these. Secondly, some attempts were made to try to reproduce this material, but they couldn’t get the bismuth and magnesium layers to bond. Thirdly, when we talked to people in the materials field who should know, they said we don’t know why anybody would want to make anything like this. It’s not obvious that it has any function.
Well, years later, decades later actually, finally our own science moves along. We move into an area called metamaterials, and it turns out exactly this combination of materials at exactly those dimensions turn out to be an excellent microscopic waveguide for very high frequency electromagnetic radiation terahertz frequencies. So, the wavelength is 60 microns, which is a pretty small size. But it turns out because of the metamaterial aspect of this material, those bismuth layers that act as waveguides can be one twentieth the size of the wavelength, and usually when you make a waveguide it’s gotta be about the size of the wavelength. So, in fact this turned out to be a material that would propagate sub-wavelength waveguide effects. Why somebody wants to do that we still don’t know the answer to that.
But anyway, it’s amazing we’ve gone through this and this is the kind of structure we go through a lot. You get a material sample with unusual characteristics to be evaluated, the method of manufacture is difficult to assess or reproduce, the purpose of the function is not readily apparent – as with our sample here, and then as our own technical knowledge moves forward we finally see a possible purpose or function comes to light. That sequence is repeated over and over in this particular area.

This particular sample was given to Art Bell in 1996, apparently by an "Army Sergeant". Linda Moulten Howe has said Art actually had 6 of these samples. The Hoff says, it could be hoax, it could be slag off a foundry floor, and that they've exhausted themselves asking metallurgists about where it could have come from, they even attempted to reproduce it, but the layers wouldn't bond...?

The Hoff says, .....WHAT???

The following link is VERY important to anyone serious about the truth:
www.jasoncolavito.com...

A final piece of evidence suggests that the Bigelow’s men are overstating their claims. In 1996, Linda Moulton Howe commissioned technologist Nicholas A. Reiter, himself an anti-gravity researcher and a fringe believer in UFOs and paranormal things, to investigate the “Roswell sample”—i.e. the same piece that Puthoff is now promoting. Reiter determined that it was earthly and, while unusual, was not impossible. In 2001, he updated his findings with this information: “The combination of bismuth and magnesium had eluded us for four years. But then one day, we found a reference to an obscure industrial process used in the refinement of lead. The process, called the Betterton-Krohl Process, uses molten magnesium floated over the surface of liquid lead. The magnesium sucks up, or pulls bismuth impurities out of the lead! Often, the magnesium is used over and over again…” Presumably, this is the same process that was patented in 1938, producing a thin crust of layered magnesium and bismuth, which is removed from the lead. When the magnesium is reused, new layers would form. (The Fortean Times endorsed this solution in 2016.) Remember that Vallée’s sample was specifically identified as slag—i.e., industrial debris. Howe refused to publicize Reiter’s results, preferring to string along the “alien” mystery. Of course, we would need a known sample made by the industrial process to test the “alien” versions against, but the distribution of the slag in industrialized nations (Vallée claims examples from France, Argentina, and America, for example) id s point in favor of this solution.

Of particular interest to me is the date. 2001, they were given an explanation for what this stuff could be. Did The Hoff follow up on the claims? Or did he lay the smack down on the report, and claim in his speech it could be a hoax, so he, and TTSA, have a way out after new tests are done. Hell, will the new tests even examine these claims?

The Hoff goes on rants about compartmentalization, when it seems he just wants to avoid telling the simple version.

This is one of the RED FLAGS regarding the material testing. If this sample is the best they've got, and its industrial waste...It gives us a different perspective of their "scientific" processes.

I hope this is wrong, I hope TTSA proves it wrong, but this isn't UFOlogy of the 70's-90's. We can't be fooled as easily today as we could back then, the internet has changed the playing field. Some of these guys have long been thought to have tricked the IC and military into giving them jobs back then, those same tricks won't fool the masses today.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Chronic_Blaze

All that sample stuff is a smoke and mirrors. See the video above, TDL spills the beans

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

All that sample stuff is a smoke and mirrors. See the video above, TDL spills the beans

Wanna give us a quick summary? They've taken it down already

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

That’s weird.

This is some bizarre stuff going down. I can't find the Youtube!

Anyway,

TDL spills the beans...
Goes over familiar territory that Cameron already told us about TDL meeting these mysterious generals in the MIC, CIA and going to NASA to meet other big shots to give them his spiel about his program regarding Sekret machines and his plans I for TTSA.

In meeting these big shot military men one of them tells him: we were embroiled in the cold war and all of a sudden we saw a life form!

So TDL goes into how the US MIC is so noble and great and didn’t want to hide these things from us but felt they had to.

He says in the alien factions are like gods and are manipulating the nuclear weapons to try to start a war amongst humans

He also says their destabilizing the world by dividing the various religions, sort of like in the book Gods of Eden by William Bramley George Knapp mentions this.

So TDL says the aliens are evil and spearheading wars on the earth

This is amazing in that listening to what he says here and what Zondo is doing are diametrically different. As well as what Levenda says

Figure that out.

This stuff is turning into a bizarre episode that may be turning sinister

It may be time to bail out of this caper particularly now that we have a mysterious missing Youtube

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   
THE YOUTUBE IS GONE!

I can't find it

top topics

<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join