It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 170
<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arouet
Everything

It’s apparent you take yourself far too seriously and you display behavior that I would consider classic narcissism. After 7+ pages it’s become a tired schtick of you taking offense at every small criticism and expounding on why you’re the smartest guy in the room. You obviously don’t agree with the tone of the thread or with what would be considered the “general” consensus here. Maybe find a different thread that is more suited to your discriminating and highly academic tastes or just, I don’t know, make your own thread detailing all the wonderful and scholarly papers you’re reading right now.

As you can tell, we’re all just suffocating with baited breath to read your latest diatribe so hurry up and get that thread going.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParticleNode

Everything

It’s apparent you take yourself far too seriously and you display behavior that I would consider classic narcissism.

Stop.

Since you claim to have read "After 7+ pages " of my posts, the one thing, the most predominate position I have steadfastly employed, is that if anyone frames their argument with presumptions of which they have zero expertise/credibility...

You know what happens. "After 7+ pages " of my postings.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

Because only the childish or mentally challenged think that the discussion of a person's clothes will, in some majickal way, will degrade Elizondo's character, importance and message. They are right.

Idiots abound and make a very willing audience.

You must understand that the British are known for displaying a unique - some say delightful - air of dry irreverence towards almost any topic. We're a small island, so we can't help it, trust me.

Sarcasm?

And at the moment, in light of little substantial activity of late from TTSA, plus a deflated feeling from the revelation-free Skinwalker documentary, and the changing of seasons, I am looking forward to witnessing Zondo's future Winter collection.

The fact, which you have admitted, that you are bored, and act out like a child, is in your mind an excuse. Cynicism isn't ever well cloaked by such embarrassing deflections.

Gosh, let me think. ok i live on a barrier island 3 months/yr and that i will use as an excuse to lay aside any moral responsibility for what i say or do.

you know, i'm on a small island, so i can't help it, trust me.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: Arouet

A little hint for you and the others who hound Elizondo about his choice of clothing. GTFU.

I think the point is that he has NO choice of clothing. He left his job joined TTSA and is now in clothing poverty. #HelpZondo #ClothLue

You should actually help him out yourself and donate your life savings and possibly some of your own clothes seeing as you are such a big fan. Although looking at that Avatar I am not 100% certain you have any.

We've been speaking to some of the big people in the music industry (like the Weather Girls and Raggin'Bone Man but not Tom any longer of course) to organise a big concert "Lue Cloths Aid".

We've also asked a number of people big in the world of entertainment like Robbie Williams to organise a charity football game under the banner of "Lue Clothes Aid Sport". If you are interested in signing up for "Skinwalker United" v "Bentwaters Park Rangers" then just let us know. We could probably fit you in as left back somewhere.

Ah snap, MM, ditching reason for emotional intelligence — nice lil smack down. After all, this thread has become a... wait for it...wait...not a circle jerk (used conveniently enough by a usual suspect) but a pissing contest test. MM roping-a-doping, eating pot-shot after pot-shot...DOWN GOES AROUET, DOWN GOES AROUET!!

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I hope the thread moves on more positively during the course of the day.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   

You must understand that the British are known for displaying a unique - some say delightful - air of dry irreverence towards almost any topic.

My poor dear boy you really are confused aren't you? I suggest you pay less attention to British characters written by US writers.

We're a small island, so we can't help it, trust me.

Speak for yourself buddy.

And at the moment, in light of little substantial activity of late from TTSA, plus a deflated feeling from the revelation-free Skinwalker documentary, and the changing of seasons, I am looking forward to witnessing Zondo's future Winter collection.

A Santa onesie with detachable antenna?

What is this? Queer Eye for the Straight Guy?

__________________________ cue tumbleweeds___________________________

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   

- We now have the list of 38 scientific papers generated for the AATIP, one of which remains classified. media.lasvegasnow.com...

A "list" is all very well but what about the papers themselves?

There are one or two there that I can find, so far, but I'd most like to read this one...

Field Effects on Biological Tissue, Dr. Kit Green, Wayne State Univ.

Is that going to be made available to us anytime soon?

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

I agree.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

I don't think it will. Essentially Dr Green is the one with the most understanding of whatever 'this' is, from a biological perspective.

At one end we seem to have a conventional craft that uses terahertz for propulsion, at the other we have a machine intelligence that perhaps interacts with biology through the earths magnetic field.

It's a lifeforms, but probably not ET.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Darn those bloody dangling carrots!

I was reading this one though...arxiv.org...

How could this entanglement and preservation of conservation laws possibly be arranged by Nature? The mathematics of quantum mechanics gives us no answers to this question, it only insists that the wave functions of separated parts of a quantum system do depend on each other. Theorists prone to abstraction have found it convenient to abandon the three-dimensional universe and describe such quantum systems as residing in a many-dimensional Hilbert hype r-space in which the conserved variables form extra dimensions and in which the interconnections between particle wave functions are represented as allowed sub-regions of the overall hyper-space.
That has led to elegant mathematics, but it provides little assistance in visualizing what is really going on in the
physical world.

Ain't that the truth?

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I think it's worth considering the capabilities of the phenomena.

If it has true mastery over reality and casualty, it could go back and keep rerunning the scenarios until it gets the perfect scenario. So we are either following a path it has laid that leads somewhere, or it makes mistakes.
We have plenty of evidence it makes mistakes. For one, If the RFI is its work, it needed three attempts to get its work done!

Whilst I'm skeptical, I really struggled to accommodate some of the symptoms of the airmen under the umbrella of non-ionising radiation - which Dr Green kindly revealed here.

Then we had Puthoff's casestudy which added Gamma radiation. Suddenly things become a lot easier to explain. An injury that looks like it came from heavy doses of radiotherapy probably looks like that, because there was over exposure to ionising radiation. The non ionising did the rest.

So we are left with a culprit that can't break any temporal restrictions of reality, and needs to use the electromagnetic spectrum to complete its objective. In other words, it can't just alter the structure of matter at will, or by thinking about it.

Sounds to me like a very good magician who in reality has the same lego Kit as the rest of us.

There is a hidden capability that, according to Knapp should not be discussed yet. Then consider that the only paper we don't have access to is the one on biological effects.

Could it be that the capability relates to biology? There's nothing massively interesting if it can hurt or heal us.

All I'm left with is that it can control us, using electromagnetics.

Which would explain the constant infighting to a degree.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 04:46 AM
link   

There is a hidden capability that, according to Knapp should not be discussed yet.

Why CT?

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

I don't know. Assuming it's not BS and they believe it to be real, I can only see a few options:

- A mind control capability (but we already know this from Davis, so no need to blank it)
- A time travel capability? From a 'thing you can't tell' it seems
- A destructive capability? I guess we can already see that in Tom's output. Might be this, but seems weak.
- A nuclear capability. It can't be this? I mean, they are ahead of us, so this is a non starter
- An infiltration capability. That would be disturbing.
- A causality control capability. I guess that's like time travel lite and could be it.
- Cloaking capability. TTSA said this a long time ago. I'd say no to this one.

So what options does that leave us with (assuming we suspend disbelief). Out of the possible:

Mind Control. We were told this by Knapp's own book years ago. Its nothing new.
A destructive capability. We've already seen this with mutilations, dog goo ray guns and other things.

That leaves us with only those options that are novel, have not been said before I guess.

All I can come up with are:

Time travel
Causality Control (they can't time travel but can anticipate or control immediate possibilities)
Infiltration

I'm not saying I believe in any of these, rather that these are the most likely options for what Knapp and Corbell believe.

If we take time travel, then it is essentially impossible to ever fool the phenomena. It messes up, and just goes back.We know that's not the case from materials around the book that show how the orbs were 'fooled'.

Infiltration. This means that it can misdirect anyone by temporary control. Remember the Mysterons? An AI capable of controlling matter, controlling minds? That would be this option.

Causality Control. An AI that can predict likely outcomes and increase its success rate beyond random chance. Not infallible.

Of course none of this gives one clue as to the who or the why!

What you would have to do to even the playing field is play a game of immense deception.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep
I hope the thread moves on more positively during the course of the day.

Everyone continues to encourage the naughty, psychotic child by trying to engage with it. It's interesting to watch and manipulate this infant too. But who is behind it all?

So yes let's move on until it returns at around 13:00 - 14:00 UTC today. Then we'll see who can resist the temptation to indulge further.

All participants shoud be prepared to Ignore it or call in the mods.

So moving on now...

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Agreed... back on topic

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: KilgoreTrout

You must understand that the British are known for displaying a unique - some say delightful - air of dry irreverence towards almost any topic.

My poor dear boy you really are confused aren't you? I suggest you pay less attention to British characters written by US writers.

We're a small island, so we can't help it, trust me.

Speak for yourself buddy.

Amazing.

A person who lives on a small island...who has battled and beaten Small Island Idiot's Syndrome.

Congrats!

lol
edit on 9/12/18 by Arouet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   

I have been thinking about this over the last day or so,..in regards to what Jeremy said that was beeped out and that Knapp replied with a "Don't ever say BEEEPP again!"

I think we need to examine that exact statement, unless George Knapp is under a NDA or has access to classified information that he is not allowed to discuss, why on earth as a civilian would you make a statement like that? and on camera...for the filming of something that is proper out there anyway?

Dramatic Expansion for a film / story / tv show?
As a journalist.. to me...it seems a rather odd thing to say.

Whilst it is interesting to wonder what the word was that was bleeped out and we could go anywhere with it, it could have been "Chocolate" dispensing capabilities for all we know and not to bring this thread back to childishness... but i think it was for dramatic effect more than anything.

I could be wrong.... but its one of those that we will probably never know

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: KilgoreTrout

- We now have the list of 38 scientific papers generated for the AATIP, one of which remains classified. media.lasvegasnow.com...

A "list" is all very well but what about the papers themselves?

There are one or two there that I can find, so far, but I'd most like to read this one...

Field Effects on Biological Tissue, Dr. Kit Green, Wayne State Univ.

Is that going to be made available to us anytime soon?

#38 has been redacted ATT

onstellar.com...

so it is, at least, temporarily off the table. The rest is up to the timing of TTSA, I suppose.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Very interesting post here mate...

I think that TTSA , Putoff et al are really only interested in the human effects of the phenomena, Puthoff undoubetely as history tells, this may explain why there isn't much talk of Aliens and UFOs apart from on their quite distasteful merchandise and I only find it distasteful considering they wont say "Aliens" or anything similar out loud.

The videos , we want to build a Lockheed style space ship and other stuff is just for show and potentially disinformation...

I think their focus is really all about the biological effects of people interacting with the phenomena at close range and the effects that have been caused. Humans are data sets, nodes of information, we have biological readouts, UAP related injuries and other things that are measurable. I think this is the reason why they have so many biologists on-board, I cant think of any other reason why they would have them on-board otherwise!

We only have to look at Burroughs experience with them over the course of the years and how desperate they were to get his DNA and genetic information ( I know that has its own thread and all the other weirdness connected to it so I wont expand on that here)

Its quite simple for me really, they are more bothered about the after effect on humans on the ground, rather than the lights in the sky.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

I don't think you should mock me for my meteorological obsessions and tapes of historical TV weather forecasts and 'weather girls' classics.

lol

I now have 'two tons of fun' stored on high quality VHS tape in a secured, temperature regulated facility.

Translation: closet.

I hope to have most of them digitized by the end of the decade and you never know one day you may need to refer to a classic Giles, Fish or McCaskill broadcast yourself. That is once I have uploaded them to the cloud.

Very cordial of you but if you would prefer not to throw your clothes on the floor, modern society will find some way to get along without this 'treasure trove'.

Or, let me say it this way. It's only important to you.

new topics

top topics

<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join