It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 171
<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

The biology work is something that very few really talk about and even seem to know about. Like I said earlier in the thread the TTSA team aren't exactly a bunch of ufotainment people like Nick Pope, Stanton Friedman, Richard Dolan, Linda....(no even they wouldn't). You'd think with the focus on 'entertainment' that they'd have those people on board. But they have some serious scientists involved in biological sciences as consultants. They also have links back to the IC community. Even Zondo has qualifications in similar fields.

So what could be so interesting to these former and existing intel people? What have they found? Hmmm

Weather control!

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Arouet

A lot appears to be about timing.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83
a reply to: Baablacksheep

I don't know. Assuming it's not BS and they believe it to be real, I can only see a few options:

- A mind control capability (but we already know this from Davis, so no need to blank it)
- A time travel capability? From a 'thing you can't tell' it seems
- A destructive capability? I guess we can already see that in Tom's output. Might be this, but seems weak.
- A nuclear capability. It can't be this? I mean, they are ahead of us, so this is a non starter
- An infiltration capability. That would be disturbing.
- A causality control capability. I guess that's like time travel lite and could be it.
- Cloaking capability. TTSA said this a long time ago. I'd say no to this one.

So what options does that leave us with (assuming we suspend disbelief). Out of the possible:

Mind Control. We were told this by Knapp's own book years ago. Its nothing new.
A destructive capability. We've already seen this with mutilations, dog goo ray guns and other things.

That leaves us with only those options that are novel, have not been said before I guess.

All I can come up with are:

Time travel
Causality Control (they can't time travel but can anticipate or control immediate possibilities)
Infiltration

I'm not saying I believe in any of these, rather that these are the most likely options for what Knapp and Corbell believe.

If we take time travel, then it is essentially impossible to ever fool the phenomena. It messes up, and just goes back.We know that's not the case from materials around the book that show how the orbs were 'fooled'.

Infiltration. This means that it can misdirect anyone by temporary control. Remember the Mysterons? An AI capable of controlling matter, controlling minds? That would be this option.

Causality Control. An AI that can predict likely outcomes and increase its success rate beyond random chance. Not infallible.

Of course none of this gives one clue as to the who or the why!

What you would have to do to even the playing field is play a game of immense deception.

Very nice read Ctj83. Food for thought hey.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Bad weather and unpredictable weather seem to be the key.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

We have a winner already.

Impeccable timing. Unlike those who transport 1984 Cadillac Parts or not as the case maybe.

Despite those who mock it controlling the weather is an important part of warfare. If conditions are terrible then your enemy cannot move easily. If you can create calm conditions with low wind speed you can also unleash biological warfare on adversaries. I must check back on those tapes. Of course the real wearther control I am referring to is more whether control could be exercised. It couldn't.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
The response from the ufological community has been surprisingly petulant and hostile, imo. It's like they see this subject as "their turf," and they seem to feel threatened by TTSA and the AATIP story.

Apparently the majority of the people in the field see themselves as the gatekeepers of the truth, and this new organization has pilfered their megaphones, because TTSA is getting us actual, legitimate new information of extremely significant value....something that the ufologists who have made a home in this field for the last several decades, haven't been able to provide. Especially the ones in this thread, the "keyboard cynics".

So I'm delighted with these on-going developments. But the self-appointed "kings of ufology" seem to be peeved about being relegated to the sidelines, and apparently they've decided that the only way to stay relevant is by fanning the flames of suspicion regarding TTSA, and by dreaming up woefully mistaken interpretations of the fine details, like most of the posts did here e.g. by claiming that the ASA they were talking about in that clip, refers to a log book, instead of what it actually seems to mean - some kind of radar display in the cockpit.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Despite those who mock it controlling the weather is an important part of warfare.

Finally, it comes out. You expect to sell your weather crap stuffed into your closet for cash.

To the military.

Who hasn't anywhere near your capabilities to squirrel away - wasn't it two TONS of crap?

Sounds like a plan.

lol

edit on 9/12/18 by Arouet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

What happens if the tapes become demagnetised?

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

What happens if the tapes become demagnetised?

There isn't much one can do. Although I found that Scotch is the most reliable tape. They will be digitized last. Memorex are poor. I'm still not sure if some of those are damaged beyond repair or whether it just snowed a lot in June 1994 and there were lots of outside broadcasts made.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

"Rerecord not fadeaway" proved to be true I guess.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Just a theory on "weather control".

If one thinks in terms of science such as atmospheric heaters and coolers, one might say that is weather manipulation.

Not really weather control. Not much for science to be proud of.

Try thinking of the weather in terms of consciousness.

No one likes to be manipulated.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

"Rerecord not fadeaway" proved to be true I guess.

Excellent analysis. Literally the skeletons in my closet (storage facilities). They will be buried the longest too.

Scotch is highly recommended. Ring any Bells?

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

We only have to look at Burroughs experience with them over the course of the years and how desperate they were to get his DNA and genetic information ( I know that has its own thread and all the other weirdness connected to it so I wont expand on that here)

Yes and that element is very interesting indeed, but not a wise idea to expand on this part .

edit on 12-9-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

A lot appears to be about timing.

Yep, and TTSA controls the timing. Which leaves two choices, a reasonable one and an insane-child one.

You can either relax and let things unfold or you can slam your head into a wall repeatedly crying and wailing about how slow they are, how that just makes u krazy, look at his clothes!!!, what do we do now?

I've made my choice and so have others. The only thing that shocks me is they are able to eat and drink without swallowing tongue.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

There’s no one here slamming their head against the wall but you

This thread was peaceful with adults disagreeing agreeably until you showed up with all your rancor.

You’re the one making noise and disrespecting others opinions

Look in the mirror

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Mirageman and the other designers are busy plotting Zondos winter clothing collection as we type!

Where money is involved people will question and most certainly with all the UFO hoopla out there which appears to never end . I think many are very cautious .

However TTSA will do their thing in their time, this wont stop people from digging into the TTSA business tho which appears to be somewhat of an issue as in "financials" as we have seen here on this very thread. (One example)

I do like the TTSA mission statement by the way . Also, as the RFI is involved it should get very interesting.

Ouch re the video
))

edit on 12-9-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

Mirageman and the other designers are busy plotting Zondos winter clothing collection as we type!

Good news! Men obsessively worrying about dressing men. They've found their niche.

Where money is involved people will question and most certainly with all the UFO hoopla out there which appears to never end . I think many are very cautious .

However TTSA will do their thing in their time, this wont stop people from digging into the TTSA business tho which appears to be somewhat of an issue as in "financials" as we have seen here on this very thread.

Digging and reporting is one thing. Pure, unadulterated cynicism quite the other.

At this point, I think it’s fairly safe to say that when they have no other choice but to endorse Delonge, that'll be similar to licking the third rail of a NYC subway track.

It's the nature of a cranks and crank hypothesis. Build a vast superstructure on a combination of the flimsiest of evidence, misinterpretation, and heavy amounts of speculation, all bolted together by a remarkable confidence that you, YOU, are the one who has peeled away all the layers of the onion. Throw in a few "wake up, sheeple" statements and call it a day.

btw, thank you for keeping this intellectual abortion of a thread on topic.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

who are the supposed kings of ufology?
What are their names?

The only people that have really driven the narrative within Ufology over the last 50 years are either directly connected to TTSA or have loose connections to them. The others are within the IC its-self, that has openly admitted to spreading disinformation about little green men to use it as cover to protect USAF assets, such as the U2 and the stealth program which are only 2 examples.

They are the story tellers, the narrative pushers, the conference speakers, the book sellers, the merchandise sellers, the podcast hosts. We are simply people on an internet forum, who don't have any say in what goes on nor do we decide on the direction of the narrative that is being presented. All we can do is dissect the information that is presented, have a logical, adult debate around the "facts" and information that is presented.

If you are implying anyone here, bar a few, we are just people on an internet forum and with the greatest of respect, most people don't listen to people on internet forums, nor do we consider this "our turf"

The irony is, that you defend and spout TTSA PR as truth, when in fact the people within it and connected to are the story tellers that want to control the narrative.

I'm not going to give you a history of Ufology, you clearly have access to Google and YT. But in all main stories over the last 25-30 years, the same people come up time and time again. Guess what? Most of them are involved in TTSA as I stated previously or at worst loosely connected. This is not however an indication that they are "working towards the truth" or for the good of the people, most of these people have their own self agendas, interests; some of which are financial, others have had their occult/theosophical interests and funding cut and want more money for their hobby to continue.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: ArouetThere’s no one here slamming their head against the wall but you. This thread was peaceful with adults disagreeing agreeably until you showed up with all your rancor. You’re the one making noise and disrespecting others opinions

Here we go. From the Trumper himself. A lecture about being a victim. Arouet ruined Willtell's ATS Internet life.

This is an open forum. All comers welcome. If you are going to open a topic that will attract such as myself and others, and this upsets you, then, I'd recommend to avoid getting upset, you may consider not posting anything that will attract anyone that may give you any insight counter to what you want to believe in. This is best affected by simply never posting anything. If you don't say anything, no one can come along and say anything about what you've said that can upset you.

The other alternative, since you seem to be immune to reason or logical debate, is to grow a thicker skin.

Stances differing and in opposition to yours exist. Deal with it. Simple.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
It would be nice if everyone could just discuss the topic rather than sniping/trolling.

top topics

<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join