It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angel of Lightness predictions for 2018

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

I have told in multiple occasions what I believe, practically every time that I have opened a thread along more than a decade here and in other sites in the web.

Many skepticals and atheists suspects who am I, by the way.

I come in the name of the Light, bringing the peace of God, if you don't understand that how can you grasp more difficult things?

I have called people to return to Love, faith, mercy, peace, compassion for others and kindness to everybody, to abandon fanatism, sectarism, violence, discrimination and hatred and you don't know in which name I was sent?

Who wrote this and moreover about whom?:

5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

......8 He himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to the light.

9 The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world.

Do you recognize it?

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Even Satan has the ability to disguise himself as light. Why didn't you just say that you came in the name of God instead of the name of the Light? Now you truly do come across as suspicious. The only people I've ever spoken to who claim to be some kind of light bearers are those who have been deceived by the biggest deceiver of them all, which might also explain some of your failed predictions.

edit on 6-1-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Well, because that is Not what that scripture suggests.

it certainly warns that the Enemy can assume the aspect of messenger of God, but it does Not say that everybody that looks as coming from God is actually the devil in disguise.

The scripture also says:

their fruit you will recognize them. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit.…

Your question is equivalent to this one:

He who has ears, let him hear.” Then the disciples came to Him and asked, “Why do You speak to the people in parables?” He replied, “The knowledge of the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them.…

What is a ' failed' prediction? That as it happened in times of Jonas God accepted the repentance of Many?

or the that he extended his mercy to a community because Abraham asked him so for the sake of the few good will people living there?

Or that the Messiah didn't come to lead a revolt of a people against political subjection to an empire but from release all the people from the slavery of sins?

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 1/6/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
a reply to: Raggedyman

Look, people that acted in that way you describe were mainly fanaticts not killing false prophets but executing actual holy men that unmasked their evil behavior.

No man is Prophet in his own town by the way, I don't expect sweet welcome from everybody.

Are you conscious that the kind of cruel death you describe is precisely the one applied to Jesus Christ and almost all his Apostles,?

If I would be the kind of coward to remain silent when I receive a message from above I would never have opened my mouth.

I have more than a decade doing so in this and other ATS forums with one of the highest scores ever given to a seer, just check my statistics.

No Ku Klux Klan or Neo Nazi cell or other terrorist organization in America or elsewhere will force me to remain silent.

The Angel of Lightness

Your prophecies have been proven false, you are a false prophet
You may want to reread the OT to see who was executed
You are not in my town

I would be very careful of what I proclaim I receive from God if I was you, just saying

Jesus was executed for preaching the gospel, as were His disciples, they were not executed for false prophecy

My fear for you, this whole thread is all about you and what you know, it's nothing about Christ or the gospel

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Just Saying......by Raggedyman

You have said at least something intelligent in the middle of all that non sense verbose attack, just two words.

The truth here is that you don't know who I am, so how could you try to advise me?

If you would have consider that with prudence before to let your arrogant tongue to rule your mind, that might excuse you.

Nevertheless, because you say to know very well who I am, and you decided to condemn me, without knowing nothing, you are committing a blasphemy.

I am Not who must judge you, but you will be judged by your own words in your moment, remind this when that arrives.

I am Not worry of to have began this Ministry many years ago, I might be in panic instead if I would Not do so, if I'd have been coward in my mission.

For which one of my 'false' prophecies are you judging me:

- The Chino Hills earthquake
- The Guerrero coast earthquake of 2007
- The Great recession Arrival
- The war between Russia and Georgia
- The Assassination of Benazer Bhutto.
- The election of a Pope from the Americas
- The hurricane IKE strike over Galveston - Houston
- The election and Reelection of Obama
- The plague of Domestic Terror in his two terms.
- The Floods of Hurricane Sandy
- The Tohoku earthquake in Japan
- The defeat of Sarkozy
- The peace process of Colombia.
- The narco terrorism in Mexico.
- The outbrust of ISIS from the Arab revolutions.
- The Megaquake of Charlotte Island
- The Abdication of King Juan Carlos
- The Boston Marathon bombing
- The harassment of Coptic Christians in Sinai by Isis.
- The Chechen bombing of Volgograd train station.
- The Hurricane season of 2017
- The fall of the asteroid in the Urals
- The Mineirazo Brazilian fiasco in the world cup.
- The Paris terrorist attacks
- The Brussels terrorist attacks
- The Germany terrorist attacks.
- The Greek,Spanish and Italian recessions.
- The death of Hugo Chavez
- Raul Castro internal reforms and approach to USA before Fidel Castro death.
- The defeat of Marina Le Pen
- The Nobel Award of Juan M. Santos

Which other I have Not yet mentioned?

The charges against Jesus, his apostles, his disciples and their followers along centuries were false Prophecy, sorcery and rebellion, of course all of them were totally false as the one you are charging me.

What makes you different than the people that condemned wrongly them?

I would be very careful to put yourself in the role of judge of whom you don't know at all.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 1/7/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Hello there angel of light, are you able to pick up on any personal vibes on me from my reply, this is a genuine request for guidance on fullfilling my obligations to the almighty, i feel your sincerity and dread the prospects of humanity's survival this year from as you mentioned countless avenues of threats.
I genuinely feel i have a purpose can you tune in to my frequency and shine a light on my obstructions, i think i have been somewhat enlightened but as you see from many of your responses people are for the most part ignorant and so it fuels the confusion of my enlightenment.
Are you really an angel of light i think maybe you are so if so tune in and fullfill your true roll.
Speak to me oh wise one.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

After reviewing some of your past threads, I think I've found the source of your rotten fruit. You spend too much time praying to Saints. Therein lies your problem of obtaining false information. Praying to the dead will definitely invite familiar spirits who can't be trusted and will deceive you.

By the way, the Bible says that Mary was blessed, not Holy. She was blessed to be chosen as an earthly vessel to give birth to Jesus, but she is not a god or part of the Trinity. You are holding Saints and Mary up to high if you're praying to them instead of God the Father and His Son.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

With all respect,

I don't use to discuss Theological differences between Christian denominations, first because you are Not entirely responsible of what you believe, it depends of who taught you that and his lack of authority to do so and second my Ministry is Not of Division but of try to Unite people before He who must come arrives again.

Nevertheless I will make you a favor in this case since I see you are really wrong:

You say that people that knew Him in person and were His followers as well as His Mother are dead? The ones that Slept in the Hope of the world to come?

What kind of Christianism are you into?

That teach you that the chosen ones are right now dead?

The true God is of Alive people Not dead ones, and all the ones you have referred are Now with Him pretty Alive, in the celestial court, So they Can Not be dead.

Do you know what means this:

"I am the Resurrection and the Life, who believe in me will live for ever."

or

"I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob'? He is not the God of the dead but of the living."

In particular, Saint Mary who is certainly called Holy since She was apart of Blessed, Full of Grace, Magnified, The Lord was with Her , Immaculate conceived, Holy ghost spouse, and Virgin for ever, She ascended to Heaven not only in Soul and Spirit but also in body as Him.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ALSTA

Dear ALSTA,

2018 will be an extremely challenging year in many aspects, but in particular in America we are going to need of thousands of Volunteers.

People willing to volunteer to assist victims of Natural disasters as well as refugees or wounded ones from War will be highly appreciated.

There are many serious institutions that will work exhaustively attending these national emergencies, like the American red Cross, the Salvation Army, The Knights of Columbus, and many other churches affiliated support groups.

If you want a trully meaningful mission in God,'s eyes to be a volunteer will be nice, also if it is in your hands to organize or sponsor a group of vunteers that will be even better.

Before our eyes it is the Lord's vast vineyard and the multitude in need to be consoled, to be healed, to be comforted.

The people's of the American Islands of the West Pacific off Shore will need a lot of our support and aid, they will experience in this year a terrible nightmare, the natives of Marshall Is, Carolines Is, Marianes Is, Palau Is, Guam, Samoa, Midway, Hawaii.

They will face horrors of war as well as possibly a Tsunami disaster.

Prayer groups are also very Important, we must Pray to the Good Lord that the war bombings and in particular the risk of Atomic explosions do not touch American Main land.

There are many Excellent prayers to use for protection but I strongly recommend the Psalms 23th and 91th of David, Isaiah 11, Isaiah 53, The Magnificat, the Lord's Prayer, Hail Mary,and the Divine Mercy Chaplet.

Anybody that become a victim of War, or natural disasters in this 2018 must use those prayers and God will send his Angels to help you.

I am just a messenger of the Light in the darkest hour before the dawn of a New era arrives.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

With all due respect, you are responsible for what you believe, regardless of who taught who what.

Read the Bible. Mary is NOT the spouse of the Holy Spirit, as Jesus told everyone that there is no such thing as marriage in Heaven. She is not a "Virgin forever", whatever that means. She had sex and other children after Jesus' birth. If you want to say that she was been made incorruptible (like the rest of us will be) after a human death, so be it. You might want to read what Jesus personally had to say about who his mother was in Matthew 12:48-50 and Luke 8:20-21. There is no scripture anywhere suggesting that Mary holds any special place in Heaven.

Once again, my response is, read the Bible. You are to pray to your Father in Heaven and/or ask for things in the name of Jesus. There is nothing written about praying to ANYONE who ever lived a human life here on earth. This is what I mean about praying to the "dead". While they may be alive in spirit form, they are dead in the flesh and only Jesus sits at the right hand of the Father until such time that this earth has ended and God becomes all in all. Until then, you are allowing in familiar spirits by praying to those who were once human.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

What you say is blasphemy and Heresy in the worst level, teachings that are No doubt belonging to a False Prophet, they are Not from Christ.

She was a Virgin of the sanctuary at Mount Zion offered to God when she was a maiden before Gosmd chose her to be the mother of Jesus, her virtue is chastity offered to God.

She was conceived without sin, that's the meaning of the salutation of Gabriel to her when he said: Full of Grace the Lord is with Thee.

No other human being was ever greeted with such titles ever, even Abraham, Moises or Elijah. Grace is the Divine power and thought, it is Not human at all.

St Joseph was a widower when he marry her, he had enough age to be her father, he had children from a previous marriage, the half brothers of Christ.

If She would have other sons or daughters from her own blood Christ would never had said to the Apostle St John to behave as her son in his absence, you are contradicting Jesus in the scriptures with your wrong and insensate claims.

There is indeed a mystical marriage in Heaven, Christ is the husband and all the Church is his wife, that's what is depicted in the parable of the wise Virgins and the Stuborn ones.

What Jesus said is that over there it does Not exist anymore marriage among people, just communion.

In the Case of the Holy always Virgin Mary her husband was the Holy Spirit who parented Jesus.

I am afraid that your posts are sinful in many aspects, gravely biased from the truth, and so if you insist on them belongs to what is called Anathema.

St Mary was declared Mother of God, Theotokos in the Third Ecumenical council of Ephesus by way, the very same city in Turkey where She lived until her dormition and Asuncion to Heaven.

She has indeed a very Special place in Heaven and is fully described by the Apostle St John in the Revelation book, you are lying once more in that aspect.

Revelation

A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.
2 She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth.
3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads.
4 Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born.
5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.”[a] And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne.
6 The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

7 Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back.
8 But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven.
9 The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

10 Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say:

“Now have come the salvation and the power
and the kingdom of our God,
and the authority of his Messiah.
For the accuser of our brothers and sisters,
who accuses them before our God day and night,
has been hurled down.
They triumphed over him
by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony;
they did not love their lives so much
as to shrink from death.
Therefore rejoice, you heavens
and you who dwell in them!
But woe to the earth and the sea,
because the devil has gone down to you!
He is filled with fury,
because he knows that his time is short.”

13 When the dragon saw that he had been hurled to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child.

14 The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent’s reach.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Talk about blasphemy and heresy, there is absolutely no scripture backing up your theory that Joseph was a widow who was married and had children before Mary and Jesus. I'll believe scripture over corrupt men, thank you.

Matthew 1:25 - And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name Jesus.

It's clear that Jesus was Mary's "firstborn" (of several) son and that Joseph only "knew her not" until after the birth of Christ.

Secondly, the woman in Revelation 12 represents Old Testament Israel/Jerusalem as outlined in Ezekiel 16...

Ezekiel 16:7-12

7 I have caused thee to multiply as the bud of the field, and thou hast increased and waxen great, and thou art come to excellent ornaments: thy breasts are fashioned, and thine hair is grown, whereas thou wast naked and bare.

8 Now when I passed by thee, and looked upon thee, behold, thy time was the time of love; and I spread my skirt over thee, and covered thy nakedness: yea, I sware unto thee, and entered into a covenant with thee, saith the Lord God, and thou becamest mine.

9 Then washed I thee with water; yea, I throughly washed away thy blood from thee, and I anointed thee with oil.

10 I clothed thee also with broidered work, and shod thee with badgers' skin, and I girded thee about with fine linen, and I covered thee with silk.

11 I decked thee also with ornaments, and I put bracelets upon thy hands, and a chain on thy neck.

12 And I put a jewel on thy forehead, and earrings in thine ears, and a beautiful crown upon thine head.

The crown on the woman's head represents the twelve tribes of Israel. It was through the Jews that Jesus was born, which is why Revelation describes the birth of Jesus and why Galatians 4:26 describes Jerusalem as the mother of us all.

Galatians 4:26

26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

The bottom line is that God has and always will preserve a remnant of the Jews and combine them with the Bride of Christ to live in the "heavenly Jerusalem" or "New Jerusalem", whichever verses you choose to pick from.

edit on 7-1-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Very interesting, you start by denying that there is any marriage in Heaven and you end talking about a bride of Israel with Christ, you Not only contradict Jesus but yourself too. How about the baby they supposedly have, another Heresy?

There is an Apostolic tradition that can be traced back until the times of Christ, in that tradition there are many writings of the Fathers of the Christendom, preserved in the West and in the East archives that tells us about the Childhood of St. Mary.

These writings are considered as deuterocanonic ones, and what I have told here is the official teaching about St Mary life in the Orthodox, Catholic, Coptic, Eastern and Oriental churches. Even Anglicans or Episcopalians share them.

I can Not lecture all what you miss in your fragmentary knowledge of the scriptures that for what I see here it is really a lot, too much to be entering in threads and tell to others that they are false Prophets.

St Mary had only one single son, so the part of the ritual Law she must obey logically was the one given by Moises to the first Child, since in that law there is No distinction if you later have more Family or Not.

How couples are going to know in advance that their son is Not going to be the only one? To expect to have two laws written in advance for the two situations is really absurd.

She was responsible of to transfer her humanity to Christ, he was very Human but without Original Sin, if she would have carried that sin there is No way He was without it being her son, so she must be obviously immaculate conceived.

St Mary couldn't be an Adulterer, she must Not have a Child from the Holy Ghost at first instance and later has conceived more from St Joseph, that would be a Major Sin.

The difference in age in between St Joseph and St Mary is even inferable from the 4 major Gospels from the fact that he only appear in the Life of Jesus during his Childhood, he was neither present in his public life nor at his death.

There are also many minor Gospels from the Middle East that tells us these same facts about the Childhood of St Mary as well about how she met St Joseph and when he died.

The woman in Revelation is St Mary since you miss a very Important small detail about on it there is a baby to deliver that is described as the Messiah, that the dragon wills to anhilate before he ascend to his throne prepared by God.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
2017 prediction:

"21) Brazil under Michel Temer has great chance to move on toward a better future, he has the required moral credentials to carryout a positive change, but he must as soon as possible get the full endorsement of the people. To remain in power until 2019 without at least a referendum to obtain the popular approval of Dilma Rouseff impeachment is a grave mistake, he is risking to follow similar end. "

as a brazilian, the only thing that i have to say is "LOL"

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light

Very interesting, you start by denying that there is any marriage in Heaven and you end talking about a bride of Israel with Christ, you Not only contradict Jesus but yourself too. How about the baby they supposedly have, another Heresy?

There is no marriage in Heaven. The Bride of Christ is symbolism used in Revelation to describe Jesus' relationship with his church as a whole and how committed He is to His believers. There is no mention of the same between God and Mary in the literal sense.

There is an Apostolic tradition that can be traced back until the times of Christ, in that tradition there are many writings of the Fathers of the Christendom, preserved in the West and in the East archives that tells us about the Childhood of St. Mary.

These writings are considered as deuterocanonic ones, and what I have told here is the official teaching about St Mary life in the Orthodox, Catholic, Coptic, Eastern and Oriental churches. Even Anglicans or Episcopalians share them.

Reasons Why the Apocrypha Does Not Belong in the Bible...

carm.org...

The woman in Revelation is St Mary since you miss a very Important small detail about on it there is a baby to deliver that is described as the Messiah, that the dragon wills to anhilate before he ascend to his throne prepared by God.

The woman in Revelation represents the Jews, which is why she wears a crown with twelve stars on her head, just like Ezekiel 16 explains. I already explained to you that the woman gave birth to Jesus because he was born of the Jews.

Let's read the rest of Revelation 12:13-17...

13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

If the woman was Mary, who exactly would the "remnant of her seed" be?

You've been misguided and lied to.

edit on 7-1-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Angel, out of curiosity, do these predictions come to you through prelepsis (non-linear analysis/projection of current states), precognition, or prescience; each of which are very different methods, with advantages and disadvantages associated with each?

Also, perhaps I’m reading too much between the lines here, but I sense that you are “holding back”at least a little? Perhaps you feel somethings are too awful to bear, once known?

Better “out than in” as the saying goes, even if the “outing” is only to a very few.

If I’m correct, feel free to PM me.
edit on 7-1-2018 by Bhadhidar because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2018 by Bhadhidar because: Despise spellcheck

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

You're all over the place

he will Not rule over Arthur's Pendragon throne

You do realize the historicity of Arthur is still debated?

Why are you posting half truths? Why are you going against Old Testaments edicts against soothsaying?

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Jesus........ sorcery

Quit lying - Jesus was never charged with sorcery

www.skeptically.org...

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I don't use to discuss Theological differences between Christian denominations, first because you are Not entirely responsible of what you believe, it depends of who taught you that and his lack of authority to do so and second my Ministry is Not of Division but of try to Unite people before He who must come arrives again

The big difference that you fail to grasp is that you also practice Mariolatry,

Praying to saint is idolatry. You have been trying to lead people astray.

carm.org...

To Whom should we pray?
There is no biblical teaching at all that states we are to pray to those who once were alive on earth and are now in heaven. Revelation, the same book used by them to justify their position says the following:

"And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said to me, "Do not do that; I am a fellow servant of yours and your brethren who hold the testimony of Jesus; worship God. For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy," (Rev. 19:10).

John wants to bow the knee and worship the angel. But the angel tells him not to do that because he is a fellow creature. If the angel says that he is a fellow creature like John and that John is not to bow to him, then neither should anyone else bow to an angel or any creature so as to offer worship. Worship includes prayer. Therefore, no one should pray to any created thing.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Again you lie. If reverence was to be given to Mary in calling her the Mother of God the apostles would have mentioned such an important belief or practice in the post crucifixion writings of the New Testament or in the Apostolic Creed

Apostolic Creed

I believe in God, the Father almighty, creator of heaven and earth.

I believe in Jesus Christ, God's only Son, our Lord,
who was conceived by the Holy Spirit,
born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died, and was buried;
he descended to the dead.
On the third day he rose again;
he ascended into heaven,
he is seated at the right hand of the Father,
and he will come to judge the living and the dead.

I believe in the Holy Spirit,
the holy catholic Church,
the communion of saints,
the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body,
and the life everlasting. Ame

d.lib.rochester.edu...

Although the canonical books of the New Testament never mention the parents of the Virgin Mary, traditions about her family, childhood, education, and eventual betrothal to Joseph developed very early in the history of the church. The oldest and most influential account of this kind is the apocryphal gospel called the Protevangelium of James, first written in Greek around the middle of the second century. The high status of the Protevangelium in the Eastern Church is attested by the survival of numerous manuscripts not only in Greek but also in Coptic (Sahidic), Syriac, Armenian, Georgian, Ethiopic, Old Church Slavonic, and Arabic translations.

In the West, on the other hand, the Protevangelium fell under a cloud in the fourth and fifth centuries when it was accused of "absurdities" by St. Jerome and condemned as untrustworthy by Popes Damasus, Innocent I, and Gelasius. Jerome's most explicit complaint was that it explained the brothers of Jesus, mentioned most prominently in Mark 6:3 and Matthew 13:55-56, as Joseph's sons by an earlier marriage. In the interpretation preferred by Jerome and the Western Church, the so-called brothers are interpreted as cousins of Jesus, sons of Mary's sisters, thus allowing both Joseph and Mary to be envisioned as lifelong virgins.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join