It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angel of Lightness predictions for 2018

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
observation/commentary

'predictions are not prophecies' so i cannot not rain on your parade Amigo

have you chosen to live an ascetic lifestyle ?
Marshall Applewhite, alias: Bo and Do, end-time witness, follower of Light...was by way of Mexican operation

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

There are various extremely grave heretic ideas in your claims, in what you have posted here, they contradict essential aspects of Christian theology that was fully clarified in the different Historic councils of the Christendom that took part in the first 5 centuries of the common era.

The errors you are pretending to support as truths are so grave that it is quite clear that I would be losing my time in to try to make you realize how wrong they are, you are contradicting fundamental axioms of the Christian faith.

The Great majority of the more than two Billion Christians around the world consider St Mary as their mother in Heaven, they also consider that she was not just the mother of Jesus from his very human nature but also a special being immaculate conceived for that specific purpose.

When the members of the Sanhedrin were informed and questioned about the wonders and miracles of Jesus they always attributed then to Sorcery and also his powers to expel spirits as the work of Satan, so who is clearly dramatically misinformed are you, it is not my role to accuse you of maliciously lying, or trying to gain attention through the thread, again it is God to whom correspond to judge your intentions.

The rabbis see Jesus as a false Messiah. Rabbi Joseph Mizrachi for example, agrees that Jesus performed miracles but claims that they are no indication that he is the Messiah. It’s interesting that neither modern Sages nor rabbis are trying to deny the miracles performed by Jesus, but instead they are trying to question the authority by which He performed them, and so deny that He is the Messiah. According to the Talmud, the source of power and the authority by which Jesus performed miracles was from Satan. Rabbi Daniel Asor claims: “Jesus was indeed a false prophet as he acted only by using powers of sorcery.” He also claims that Jesus “was himself the embodiment of Satanism.”

Please check:

www.oneforisrael.org...

for example, the Mandaean literature describes Jesus as a magician and identifies him with the Samaritans. Equally the Quran provides an account of Jesus’ healings, raisings from the dead and his ability to make birds from clay and adds that ‘those who disbelieved among them said: This is nothing but clear enchantment’ (5.110).[1] The majority of allegations are found within the Jewish tradition and the Christian apocryphal and apologetic texts, but the strongest charges are ultimately those made within the Gospels themselves.

Please check:

wasjesusamagician.blogspot.com...

‘On the eve of the Passover Yeshu [Jesus] was hanged. For forty days before
the execution took place, a herald went forth and cried, ‘He is going forth to

the Talmud contains two further references to Jesus and the practice of magic. The first is contained within the concluding line of Sanhedrin 107b which reads:
‘The Teacher said: ‘Yeshu practiced sorcery and corrupted and misled Israel.’’
be stoned because he has practised sorcery and enticed Israel to apostasy.’
(Sanhedrin 43a)

he second allegation of magic within the Talmud states that Jesus learned magic in Egypt and cut magical formulas into his skin:
‘Did not Ben Stada bring forth sorcery from Egypt by means of scratches on
his flesh?’ (Shab. 104b)

Tertullian and Justin Martyr are particularly vocal when discussing the charge in the second century; Tertullian explains that the Jews called Jesus a ‘magus’ [4] and Justin Martyr writes in his Dialogue with Trypho (c. 160 CE) that the Jewish witnesses to Jesus’ miracles considered him to be a sorcerer:

‘For they dared to call Him a magician (μάγος) and a deceiver
(πλάνος) of the people.’[5

St Matthew 12,
23The crowds were all amazed and asked, “Could this be the Son of David?” 24But when the Pharisees heard this, they said, “Only by Beelzebul, the prince of the demons,” does this man drive out demons. 25Knowing their thoughts, Jesus said to them, “Every kingdom divided against itself will be laid waste, and every city or household divided against itself will not stand.…

Who do you think you are trying to discredit, I have a really deep Knowledge not only of what you call in a bold way Maryology but also in Christology from many different sources, not just only the Canonical gospels. Now, if JesusChrist in person was accused of such false charges it does Not surprise me at all that in spite of all my good intentions to help humanity to understand the way Gods plan unfolds along centuries I am also accused of similar ones.

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 1/8/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Dear St Udio

I am not going to initiate another arguing, but I am the recipient of a gift of Prophecy that comes to me through two different family lines:

My father was descendent of the descendants of one of the first Greek disciples of St Paul, that lived in the city of Ephesus in Asia minor, there are figures in his genealogy that were extremely active in the first three centuries of the Christendom, when to be a Christian was a crime, they lived really under prosecution.

My mother is descendent from converted Sephardic people coming from the House of David, the King of Israel, so I am in someway related with our lord Jesus Christ and St Mary by blood. She was also born also in a very sanctuary of one of the major Marian apparitions with ecclesiastic recognition of the Christendom, although apparently that happened not clearly intentionally, but nothing is coincidence in the world of prophetic experience.

Prophecy is not something that can be learn, those are funny claims of people that do not know nothing about this stuff, it is a gift received through blood, there must be somewhere in the ancestry of the person a genetic predisposition to experience clairvoyance or ability to receive revelations through dreams.

Prophecy has been involved in my life since I have knowledge of myself and the world, and of course I am baptized since my early childhood, and received a very solid Christian education.

Now, I know very well what is the difference between a forecast based on Data Analysis ,or in statistical analysis or any in other mathematical inference method or approach, so I am not in danger to confuse predictions with prophecies. I have some sort of Higher education scientific and engineering academic credentials that allow me to know that in depth.

I think I have answered here also another reply of other member that arrived in the last day to the thread. Again there is No mambo Jambo involved in my prophetic predictions, No tricks of divination at all, only a lot of prayer and a constant spiritual experience through contemplation.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 1/8/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

The Great majority of the more than two Billion Christians around the world consider St Mary as their mother in Heaven, they also consider that she was not just the mother of Jesus from his very human nature but also a special being immaculate conceived for that specific purpose.

That's not true. You might want to take a look at those numbers again...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Prophecy is not something that can be learn, those are funny claims of people that do not know nothing about this stuff, it is a gift received through blood, there must be somewhere in the ancestry of the person a genetic predisposition to experience clairvoyance or ability to receive revelations through dreams.

Where did you learn that? From one of your "Saints" that you think you're praying to?

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Now, if JesusChrist in person was accused of such false charges it does Not surprise me at all that in spite of all my good intentions to help humanity to understand the way Gods plan unfolds along centuries I am also accused of similar ones.

The funny thing is, you haven't listed anything as a prediction that would tell us anything about how to "understand the way God's plan unfolds". All we're seeing is a mixture of worldly events that don't lead to a bigger picture, and only some of them have possibly come to pass.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   

There is more to recall here of my first years in ATS that can help to draw the big picture of my message to Humanity in General and America in Particular.

I warned in advance about many grave things to come, like the great recession, the domestic terrorism, the megaquakes wave, etc. but unfortunately my message was ignored by many.

Collapse of various European economies previewing great ending crisis of Globalism

Terrible curse of domestic Terrorism over America under Obama due to Abortion legalization

The triggered wrath of Gaia will chip the cement any where it strangles her

The Fatima Secrets Code devealed almost a decade before Apparitions Centenary

Terrible National Crisis in between 2007 to 2009 boosted by terrorism wars

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 1/10/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Just to point out a couple of things...

First of all, the economic crisis between 2007 and 2009 was due to the housing bubble, not terrorism. Anyone who was in real estate back in the 90's could see that one coming. The price of housing was increasing much faster than wages and the only way to keep home sales up was to allow subpar loans.

Secondly, mega quakes around the world aren't happening due to man made pollution, cutting down rain forests, or global warming caused by man. Man only populates less than a third of the earth and you have no idea what's going on underneath ocean floors that could be creating shifts that eventually move to land.

With all of the corruption and killing taking place in the world today, I find it interesting that you think that God chooses to punish nations based on abortion without taking anything else into consideration.

From the few links that I've read so far, I only have reason to believe that you're a run of the mill, hit or miss psychic with no special inside information from above.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

Just to point out a couple of things...

First of all, the economic crisis between 2007 and 2009 was due to the housing bubble, not terrorism. Anyone who was in real estate back in the 90's could see that one coming. The price of housing was increasing much faster than wages and the only way to keep home sales up was to allow subpar loans.

Secondly, mega quakes around the world aren't happening due to man made pollution, cutting down rain forests, or global warming caused by man. Man only populates less than a third of the earth and you have no idea what's going on underneath ocean floors that could be creating shifts that eventually move to land.

With all of the corruption and killing taking place in the world today, I find it interesting that you think that God chooses to punish nations based on abortion without taking anything else into consideration.

From the few links that I've read so far, I only have reason to believe that you're a run of the mill, hit or miss psychic with no special inside information from above.

I predict a wall of text refuting your claims.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Sorry, your analysis in that aspect is partial, you are missing the factor what shrinked dramatically the wages with respect to the mortgages?

The prices of Gasoline were in 2007 artifitially inflated with a giant speculative maneuver stocking the fuel in tanks in New York State, They hide that arguing the gas price went up due to the war demand of it.

This happpened in times Dollar sunk thanks to the exponential growth of the public debt to afford a war in a country that according with the Heretic G.W.Bush God had "said " to him was in possession of massive destructive weapons!

Since the USA is a mercantile Economy, where almost everything is produced over seas and so have to be traded from extremely long distances if you allow gas goes up without control you are triggering a domino effect of uncontrolled inflation along the entire economy, reducing the effective demand capacity of goods and services by consumers in all their needs.

Now if the devaluation of dollar was also boosted in parallel there is no way to import the same goods as before, then you get the terrible convergence of events that reduced the acquisition capacity of wages , what in the long run collapsesed many businesses that were no lo ger selling enough.

If people were in trouble to cover their essential expenses of course they couldn't continue affording to pay their real estate mortgages due to the huge extra money they were forced to pay in gas, directly or indirectly through many products that went up in cost, in times dollar also was plummet as never before.

The G.W.Bush did not acted on time to stop that criminal speculation, and insisted to continue messing the middle East as crazy, Increasing the federal public debt irresponsibly.

How is that at the time all the Oil of Iraq entered suddenly in the American Economy, at incredible low costs, when there was over supply of the raw material to produce fuel, all the gas went to the highest price in the market
ever seen?

The great recession was created by speculators that were Not stopped on time and a personal obsession of a politician with Saddam Hussein.

Many of those speculators after became immensely rich at expense of the consumers flew away to Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Bahamas or Cayman Islands, as soon as the recession was declared.

There is a refrain that says that when a ship is sinking normally the rats sre the first ones to jump out from it.

That is one of the most sinful maneuvers of History, to crash the National economy just to feed the uncontrolled ambition of few.

What Bush said to justify his decision to go in war in Iraq was not just a lie, was a blasphemy against God, since it was Not Him who ordered to go in war in Iraq, God does No lie, it was the military industrial establishment he served who told him to do so.

Manufacturers of weapons made also fortunes while the National economy was sinking.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 1/10/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Now, if JesusChrist in person was accused of such false charges it does Not surprise me at all that in spite of all my good intentions to help humanity to understand the way Gods plan unfolds along centuriesI am also accused of similar ones.

Now if I am to enter a discussion with a flat earth proponent and compare myself as you have done ( aligning yourself with the accusations against Jesus ) to Copernicus it would make me look rather stupid. In fact it is called argument by assertion.

wiki

Argumentum ad martyrdom is a pseudo-Latin term used for two different logical fallacies favoured by some Christians: that something becomes true if the person asserting it is perceived to be hated for it (a variation on the Galileo gambit); that martyrdom is evidence for the truth of a proposition as martyrs would not die for nothing (argument from personal certainty, a form of argument by assertion).

The Great majority of the more than two Billion Christians around the world

Again "Argumentum ad populum" fallacy.

I enjoy being called a heretic. Hopefully those who are searching for answers within their church or not even part of a church get an extra opinion.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light
Dear Readers,

Posted by Angel of Lightness January 6th 2018 9.30 am.
8) Powerful earthquakes will shake the world, many areas will be severely affected including north Iran, Venezuela-eastern Caribbean, Indonesia, India-Pakistan border, Turkey, Greece, south Italy, North eastern Australia-New Zeland-New Caledonia, western Colombia, middle and southern Chile, Central America and the USA( Pacific coast, be careful please with this beginning of month, late winter or Early spring and late summer, seismic activity will reach a peak on those periods and it will be really Intense, mega scale is in its way, be prepared even for volcanic activity.).

Well,

I have predicted that we were going to see terrible earthquakes this year and in particular that two of the areas where this will occur were going to be Central America and the Caribbean.

Today in the Anniversary of another historic Mega-quake in the Caribbean, in that occasion in Haiti, we are seeing just three days ago this terrible one well above any possible other estimations, about 7.6 magnitude, suddenly emerging from the usually tranquil sea between Cuba and Honduras, at mid road between Yucatan and Jamaica with epicenter close to the swan Island in the archipelago of Caymans .

This gives an idea of how correct are the the forecasts released in the thread about natural disasters.

We were also mentioning that the critical times to see these events occurring were first days of the year, the early spring or late winter and the very late summer or early fall.

Megaquake magnitude 7.6 in Caribbean January 9th 2018

Powerful Earthquake of 7.6 jolts Caribbean

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 1/12/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

But this was neither "terrible" or a "disaster", was it?

No one killed, no one injured and no property damage. No serious effects at all.

So, does not help you, I'm afraid.

edit on 12-1-2018 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

I would be more prudent if I would be in your position, somebody really above us can hear your funny claim and lose all the patience and mercy that has shown with America along so many weeks.

This time it is clear that strong seismic activity is moving around our both coasts, not just only one by the way.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 1/12/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Funny claim? It's true though, isn't it?

So if America gets hit by a disastrous earthquake it will be my fault for replying to your post. I see.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
a reply to: oldcarpy

I would be more prudent if I would be in your position, somebody really above us can hear your funny claim and lose all the patience and mercy that has shown with America along so many weeks.

This time it is clear that strong seismic activity is moving around our both coasts, not just only one by the way.

The Angel of Lightness

Yeah, seismic activity happens. So do earthquakes.

What an incredible prediction. I'm impressed.

Let me see if I can do it too.

In the year 2018 a large earthquake will hit somewhere on the Asian continent. I'll even offer another prophecy. In 2018 there will be civil unrest in Berkeley, CA against conservatives.

Jesus's spiritual comrade's themselves told me, at dinner last night over a glass of wine as they don't like whiskey. And if you don't believe me you're committing a sin against the Holy Trinity as I traced by lineage back two thousand years and discovered a relative of mine uses to play table tennis with Jesus.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Original predictions by The angel of lightness 2018

22) a so important astronomical event will take place in 2018, there will be solar storms messing telecommunications but we will see very visible an unexpected visitor coming from far, could be a comet, asteroid or unknown planet.

This January 16th 2018 people of Michigan have seen an extremely rare double natural phenomena occurring in the night hours, when a local earthquake of magnitude 2 was felt by almost everybody in the region after the visible lighting of an asteroid that entered in the atmosphere, at the time that object hit the earth in the surroundings of New Haven.

Please check:
www.mlive.com...

This event match with what I predicted was going to occur extraordinary this year in my prediction 22) release on January 6th 2018.

please check:
www.mlive.com...

I think, nevertheless, we must be prepared for something else since it is possible that this would not be the only event with objects falling from the sky we are going to see on this year in an extraordinary way, that is, causing a perturbation in the natural balance of a region.

It is good to comment that asteroids that cause impact earthquakes are relatively not so common, in many times the asteroids can produce a shock wave when they explode in the air, as what the case of Tunguska even in 1908, but many fall from the space without causing any perceptible seismic event.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 1/17/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

First at all, when I predict natural disasters or events to occur I am several times more descriptive of what are going to be its characteristics than the vague no sense pseudo prediction you have posted.

In particular when I predict earthquakes or volcanic events I give precise names of countries and in many occasions I have given the name of the region it is going to occur within a country, not an entire continent as you are doing here in an attempt to be a bad imitator of a seer with too much drink in your head.

In my predictions on earthquakes here I not only have fixed the countries or regions to expect them to occur but even I have disclosed the time of the year in which they are going to happen.

Your mockery just only underline the way a real serious prophecy is never disclosed or expressed by the way.

Now, coming back to my original prediction on seismic events of 2018, this week we have seen a second strong earthquake occurring in Central America in just less than a week, this time in Nicaragua.

San Juan del Sur Earthquake in Nicaragua January 16th 2018

Very Strong earthquake in limits between Nicaragua and Costa Rica

There was Not strong earthquake hitting Nicaragua mainland since June of 2016.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 1/17/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Post by Angel of Lighness January 6th 2018, 9.45 Am
8) Powerful earthquakes will shake the world, ...., the USA( Pacific coast, be careful please with this beginning month, late winter or Early spring and late summer, seismic activity will reach a peak on those periods and it will be really Intense, mega scale is in its way, be prepared even for volcanic activity).

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

Today January 23th at 12.32 am it was registered in some point at the center of the Gulf of Alaska the first Megaquake we were expecting to occur in America's Pacific coast for this 2018 in this thread.

According with preliminary reports it seems this so strong seismic motion is reaching around 7.9 of magnitude at least in the surroundings of Kodiak Islands.

Fortunately although all the Pacific coast of USA, Canada and even as far as Mexico are under Tsunami Alert there has not been yet a catastrophic event of this kind triggered in the first 20 hours after the Megaquake.

Please check:
Post-quake tsunami alerts lifted for Alaska, British Columbia, U.S. West Coast

Kodiak Island Alaska Megaquake Tsunami Warning Hawaii , West Coast, California, Mexico, Canada

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 1/23/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join