It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angel of Lightness predictions for 2018

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

I think this was the same one who predicted Hillary or a female of any stripe would win the presidency, so unless Trump is a closeted trans, those predictions did not go well.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Look, people that acted in that way you describe were mainly fanaticts not killing false prophets but executing actual holy men that unmasked their evil behavior.

No man is Prophet in his own town by the way, I don't expect sweet welcome from everybody.

Are you conscious that the kind of cruel death you describe is precisely the one applied to Jesus Christ and almost all his Apostles,?

If I would be the kind of coward to remain silent when I receive a message from above I would never have opened my mouth.

I have more than a decade doing so in this and other ATS forums with one of the highest scores ever given to a seer, just check my statistics.

No Ku Klux Klan or Neo Nazi cell or other terrorist organization in America or elsewhere will force me to remain silent.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 1/6/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That's absolutely false I never predicted Hillary was going to win nothing in 2016, as a matter of fact I opened around half a dozen of threads strongly criticizing her multiple scandals, but I also did so with the ones of Donald Trump.

I never endorsed any of the two candidates, your claim is maliciously false.

What acctually predicted was that a woman will succeed in to arrive to the white house in the near future.

That could be seen as the victory in 2016 of Kellyanne Conway as the canpaign manager of D.Trump or that after the term of Trump we will see a woman President.

Pls check
www.politico.com...

Now, I think other ladies have better chance by far than Clinton, she looks to me as a No way candidate, that I think must consider first her legal defense in the investigations against her than to try to run again.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Well, considering the cunumdrum that there is coming in far east and middle East I think it is a gain to know that the world is Not going to end in a Nuclear Armageddon.

There will be heave armament involved in the conflict, even nuclear heads and missiles are being prepared but the war will stop in the very last moment before we reach global anhilation.

Of course there is going to be a huge surprising attack and it has the aspect of an atomic explosion, but not a massive nuclear war..

This will be a kind of miracle and it will produce the conversion of millions that are now walking in path of eternal condemnation, this will be the accomplishment of the visions of Hildegard Von Bingen, Fatima and Garabandal seers.

I think those are good news, but just for people that know life does not end with the physical existence.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

As always thank you for your work. Can you expound on the central USA?

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Politics has nothing to do with you being wrong.

You being wrong makes you wrong.

But don't beat yourself up. All of these stupid prediction threads are wrong.
edit on 6-1-2018 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

The Mississippi basin will be experience unusual seismic activity , not as grave as the one I expect in the Pacific coast but there will be some seismic swarns and quakes of medium intensity between North East Texas to Tennessee and Kentucky.

What it will be a sure issue in that region is the effect of huge Tornados, specially in Kansas, Oklahoma and Missouri.

The same trend of small to medium intensity quakes will continue occurring too in the mid Atlantic Coast and New England.

I must point that although it is unpleasant to know there will be multiple strong earthquakes in California, Oregon , Washington and Alaska, that activity will release cumulated energy in the underground that otherwise may look for a way to escape through Yellowstone.

In other words what ever happen in the farwest, even a megaquake never seen before, will prevent a chain of worst events in the area of the super volcano of America.

Finally Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and Florida will face very strong tropical storms,carrying incredible floods.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to: watchitburn

I'm sorry but your evaluation of my accuracy to foresee 2017 is far to be objective, and I showed clearly that with a list of news links of the most reliable sources , showing a very different story of what happened in that year, contradicting your claims.

Isis moved this year their operations from Iraq and Syria toward Turkey, as I predicted.

Israel was under attack from Isis in its major cities, as well as the Sinai, as I predicted

Iran deal is now under study by the Congress, and Trump can Not influence that process, si it is not broken as I predicted.

Colombia peace process passed the standards of United Nations to be certified as successful.

Finally Venezuela is right now a mess, and Maduro only found one way to remain in power, to break the constitutional order with a coup against the National assembly, what immediately send his regime to international embargo.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Are you conscious that the kind of cruel death you describe is precisely the one applied to Jesus Christ and almost all his Apostles,?

What exactly are your beliefs, Angel? I find it very interesting that you mention Jesus twice while practicing something that is highly spoken against in the Bible.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

He could be perhaps proclaimed British Monarch but it is extremely unlikely even that the Parliament and the Church of England decide to defy the popular will by crowning him

You need to do your homework mate!......it would take all 15 commonwealth heads of state to veto Charles ascending to the throne, not 14 but all 15!

It's not going to happen, and the "popular will" here in the UK is that Charles will be King....it's just the way we do things.

As to the bulk of your other 2018 predictions, you have done no more than take bullet points from current affairs topics currently in the news and dressed them up as your own predictions, your more outlandish ones wont happen (they never do) but no doubt come 2019 you will claim unequivocal success.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Yes, I think the Biblical test of a prophet is 100% accuracy as to how you will know they are of God?

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Oh really who said so? I receive my glances of future events through contemplative prayer, there is No mambo Jambo involved on this.

Perhaps you are referring to Martin Luther who was caught by a thunder in the open country in a storm and later claimed it heard the voice of God, and of course No body after him had revelation isn't it?

To claim that there is No longer prophecy among us, No seers, No prophets, No Angels of God is to say that God has abandoned our world and that is heresy.

If there is a book that is full of prophecies, oracles or seers is the Bible, and believe me the Magi that visited Jesus were not the only ones.

Numbers 24:15-16

He took up his discourse and said, "The oracle of Balaam the son of Beor, And the oracle of the man whose eye is opened, The oracle of him who hears the words of God, And knows the knowledge of the Most High, Who sees the vision of the Almighty, Falling down, yet having his eyes uncovered.

Malachi 1:1
Verse Concepts

The oracle of the word of the LORD to Israel through Malachi

Isaiah 13:1

The oracle concerning Babylon which Isaiah the son of Amoz saw.

Isaiah 14:28

In the year that King Ahaz died this oracle came.

Isaiah 21:1-17

The oracle concerning the wilderness of the sea As windstorms in the Negev sweep on, It comes from the wilderness, from a terrifying land. A harsh vision has been shown to me; The treacherous one still deals treacherously, and the destroyer still destroys Go up, Elam, lay siege, Media; I have made an end of all the groaning she has caused. For this reason my loins are full of anguish; Pains have seized me like the pains of a woman in labor. I am so bewildered I cannot hear, so terrified I cannot see.

Isaiah 30:6-11

The oracle concerning the beasts of the Negev Through a land of distress and anguish, From where come lioness and lion, viper and flying serpent, They carry their riches on the backs of young donkeys And their treasures on camels' humps, To a people who cannot profit them; Even Egypt, whose help is vain and empty Therefore, I have called her "Rahab who has been exterminated." Now go, write it on a tablet before them And inscribe it on a scroll, That it may serve in the time to come As a witness forever

Nahum 1:1
Verse Concepts

The oracle of Nineveh. The book of the vision of Nahum the Elko#e.

2 Samuel 23:1-4

Now these are the last words of David. David the son of Jesse declares, The man who was raised on high declares, The anointed of the God of Jacob, And the sweet psalmist of Israel, "The Spirit of the LORD spoke by me, And His word was on my tongue. "The God of Israel said, The Rock of Israel spoke to me, 'He who rules over men righteously, Who rules in the fear of God,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Argyll

Lets see what the facts show, I am not going to involve myself uselessly in a bitter arguing with somebody that see this clearly from a mere political perspective, and knows few about prophecy.

Charles Mountbatten will have its appointment with History and you are going to see how brief that moment will be, he will Not rule over Arthur's Pendragon throne just because he wants, it does Not matter how many years he has waited for it, the tradition is against him, an Adulterer can Not change it.

He is living with the wife of other man and there is No body above God, not even the several political instances you mentioned plotting in his favor.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
A reply to: ketsuko

A high level of accuracy in the predictions make a seer trustable, but concerning your supposed test to certify prophets I think you must read this, to avoid sad misunderstandings.

Book oj Jonas, Chapter 3

3:4. And Jonas began to enter into the city one day’s journey: and he cried and said: Yet forty days and Ninive shall be destroyed.

3:5. And the men of Ninive believed in God: and they proclaimed a fast, and put on sackcloth from the greatest to the least.

3:6. And the word came to the king of Ninive: and he rose up out of his throne, and cast away his robe from him, and was clothed in sackcloth, and sat in ashes.

3:7. And he caused it to be proclaimed and published in Ninive, from the mouth of the king and of his princes, saying: Let neither men nor beasts, oxen, nor sheep taste anything: let them not feed, nor drink water.

3:8. And let men and beasts be covered with sackcloth, and cry to the Lord with all their strength, and let them turn every one from his evil way, and from the iniquity that is in their hands.

3:9. Who can tell if God will turn, and forgive: and will turn away from his fierce anger, and we shall not perish?

3:10. And God saw their works, that they were turned from their evil way: and God had mercy with regard to the evil which he had said that he would do to them, and he did it not.

Jonas Chapter 4

4:1. And Jonas was exceedingly troubled, and was angry:

Was exceedingly troubled, etc... His concern was lest he should pass for a false prophet; or rather, lest God’s word, by this occasion, might come to be slighted and disbelieved.

The Angel of Lightness

extra DIV

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Thank you for this OP, stay strong, stay safe.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
a reply to: Argyll

Lets see what the facts show, I am not going to involve myself uselessly in a bitter arguing with somebody that see this clearly from a mere political perspective, and knows few about prophecy.

Charles Mountbatten will have its appointment with History and you are going to see how brief that moment will be, he will Not rule over Arthur's Pendragon throne just because he wants, it does Not matter how many years he has waited for it, the tradition is against him, an Adulterer can Not change it.

He is living with the wife of other man and there is No body above God, not even the several political instances you mentioned plotting in his favor.

The Angel of Lightness

Your reply makes no sense!

Providing Charles outlives his mother then he will be king.......period!

I highly doubt that charles is the first adultering Prince or Princess to ascend to the throne!

Your prediction is that he wont ascend to the throne, mine is that he will, providing he outlives his mother

Let's see who's correct (no guarantee it'll happen this year though)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I want to add that along more than a decade posting the Oracle's that are revealed to me, many lists have been published in many threads showing the accuracy of my predictions.

It is said that they defy the law of probabilities, No body guess so much about so ample spectrum of facts, but I never have used them to behave in a judgemental way against No body.

I may have said to more than one what I feel is sinful or wrong without hesitation, but I never have come neither before nor after a prediction has reached accomplishment to talk about a punishment of God or Divine Anger.

I may be called Prophet by many but I never had put myself in the place of God to condemn somebody.

My mission is of mercy, kindness, to warn, to prevent, to help to save lives, hopefully also souls but not to destroy anybody, in that sense I am Not a dooms prophet.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

The Bible says to test the spirits. The fact that you keep addressing spirits that continually give you false information tells me that maybe you're chasing the wrong ones.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Becareful, don't go in a run so fast with false claims in such a way, is extremely risky, remember what the scripture says, the tongue is a very small organ of the body but so bold

I have warned you openly that there is No mambo Jambo on this, is a gift from above and I trace my linage thousands of years before me toward my ancestors that were also prophets of God Almighty when I say this.

When somebody claims by ignorance that a seer is invoking spirits as you are, and it is quite false is committing blasphemy against the Holy Ghost, you know what kind of sin is that?

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Where in the world did you ever get the idea that you're a prophet? You never did tell us exactly what it is that you believe.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join