It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angel of Lightness predictions for 2018

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light
Dear Readers

Today's terrible earthquake in the Pacific continental plataform of Panama is coming to alert us that 2018 is not an ordinary year in Seismic activity.

Pls check
www.express.co.uk...

This is not an ordinary period of time at all, we are going to see really strong earthquakes and seaquakes emerging from areas where for many years there was No signal of important activity.

People must take precautions, contingency plans, drills must be rehearsed, insurances must be taken.

In the Americas we are going to count various strong motions in Central America and in the two contiguos isthmus, the one of Panama-Darien shared also with Colombia and in the surroundings of Tehuantepec in Mexico.

We will also see extremely strong seismic activity along different points from baja California peninsula to the Alaska peninsula.

Either in Alaska, in Washington State, and in Colombia, Equator and Chile there will be also increase of volcanic activity beyond what is considered normal.

Other area of megaquakes will be the extreme North of Chile and the coast of Peru, from the border with Chile to the one with Equator.

The Caribbean basin also will experience strong underground activity, either seismic or volcanic.

Thanks for your attention

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Have you seen anything specific relating to the Cascadia fault??

I have a sense; not a prophecy, that this area is going to unzip VERY soon

What say you??

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: radpeteage

The area that extends from Oregon to British Columbia is really critical in the balance of seismic tensions under ground.

That's the one I perceive is more sensitive to have a combination of the three phenomena I have described, seaquakes, earthquakes and volcanic activity.

I think Mount St Helena and other volcanos in that region must be closely monitored, since the situation could change dramatically in question of few days, don't expect long periods of transition, as soon as activity becomes critical it is time to moveout from the surroundings.

I predicted correctly few years ago the megaquake of Charlotte island in Canada, so I know my perception on that particular region works very accurately.

This earth quake in Panama off shores and the one happened in Cayman Islands next to Honduras were consistent with my forecasts of early January.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

What about the New Madrid fault system....?

I live 45 miles from the southernmost part.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I sometimes here low frequency rumbles that seem to come from the Northwest of my location..

Short deep rumbles.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Meant hear....dang spell check.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

New Madrid fault is susceptible of to give us a surprise anytime certainly, and I feel the way this could happen is very consistent with your description, what ever happen on the Mississippi basin will be via a swarm preceding it, I would not expect a drastic motion emerging without give at least a week of previous alert of tremors.

We have had a long some weeks a kind of swarm in that area too, but the critical point is when we start to experience a clear sequence of quakes in increasing trend above magnitude 3.

That area of the country could experience a double natural disaster, even under a quake of lesser scale than a Megaquake, from one side it would be side damages through seismic activity, from other the change of path of rivers, at least for some days, after a quake that may cause floods in areas that are right now Not so far from the riverbeds.

Whoever is located at Not more than 20 miles of the current riverbeds of the Mississippi, Ohio and the Missouri, as well as, from the reelfoot lake, must be prepared for rapid evacuation in case of earthquake in a very similar way that the pacific coast of t he country is rehearsing drills to prevent tsunamis devastation.

Rivers may drastically change path in these kind of events and the closer a city, a town or a village is to them is the higher the risk to be in the middle of flood coming after seismic activity.

Please have at hand information from various possible evacuations paths since highways or bridges can collapse specially since they are not designed with the same standards than in other regions that are considered more seismic as California for instance.

Thanks

The Angel of lightness
edit on 1/29/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Don't forget the Korea's just ended the wars, and Russian elections went without a hitch etc..etc..

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Star for making me laugh!
I've read similar fails by the OP over the years, it is amusing though, and law of averages n all, one day, one day...

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Oh really, ended the wars?

Well, what guarantees that such an agreement is going to survive and not be overthrown as it happen with similar previous negotiations that took place when the father of Kim was in power?

What guarantees that Kim himself is secure in his position of power in North Korea after this so drastic twist on his policies?

In 1981 Anwar Sadat was horribly assassinated by Egyptian rebels in a military parade at Cairo, officers of his own army, for to have signed a peace agreement with Israel and have become the first Arab Country to recognize the Jewish State. That happened less than 3 years that such accords were agreed.

In 1995 Yitshak Rabin was Assassinated for an orthodox Jewish fanatic just two years after he had signed a peace agreement with Jordan, and about 1 year after did so too with Yasser Arafat accepting to remove Israel Settlements of the west bank.

Moreover, his assassination took place at the end of a a mass rally at the Kings of Israel Square in Tel Avivd arranged to show support to his Peace agenda in Jerusalem!!

Yasser Arafat also died in strange circumstances, well the official version only says that died for complications that suggest a blood ilness, but he was poisoned probably during the bombing of the siege of Ramallah in 2004, a decade after of the same agreement that supposedly was going to bring peace to middle east was signed.

What survives of the Arafat- Rabin Peace treaty signed in Camp David?

How long this Honey moon between the Koreas is going to last?

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 5/8/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Really?

Today decision of President Trump to break the peace agreement with Iran is not favoring the normalization of relationship with Russia at all.

Very to the contrary this is sending a message to Moscow that we are in course of collision with his other important ally in the middle east, we have been in the same path for years with their principal associate in the region, Assad's regime of Syria.

Please check:
Trump declares US is leaving "horrible" Iran Nuclear accord

Don't go so quickly in a hurry to enthusiastically proclaim that world peace is settle-down and President Trump deserves Nobel Peace Award, you can be who be in the worst ridicule ever later.

You are judging only moved by the appearances of the moment, sorry but you don't know future, I have already seen it.

By the way have ever have heard the proverb that says: 'He who laughs the last laugh the best' ????

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 5/8/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Opening Post of the thread Predictions Angel of Lightness 2018

8) Powerful earthquakes will shake the world, many areas will be severely affected including north Iran, Venezuela-eastern Caribbean, Indonesia, India-Pakistan border, Turkey, Greece, south Italy, North eastern Australia-New Zeland-New Caledonia, western Colombia, middle and southern Chile, Central America and the USA( Pacific coast, be careful please with this beginning of month, late winter or Early spring and late summer, seismic activity will reach a peak on those periods and it will be really Intense, mega scale is in its way, be prepared even for volcanic activity.).

We are seeing along the last 4 days a wave of seismic activity suddenly striking the Pacific coast of the country, as I predicted in January it was going to be in this 2018.

The events occurred since the last Friday, with two earthquakes of 4.5 magnitude in Richter Scale in California, at Monterrey offshores and close to Los Angeles, plus the so strong earthquakes of 4 days ago of 5.8 magnitude and of today on the beaches of Hawaii Main Island of 6.9 magnitude are clear signals that America is No longer in the inactivity gap in this time of seismic storms, strong earthquakes, seaquakes and also Megaquakes.

Please check:
www.cnn.com...

Hawaii 6.9 magnitude earthquake with Volcanic Eruption

We are going to see really strong events occurring soon in the Pacific coast, of devastating scale. People that live close to the ocean must be prepared, they must understand that it is better to be ready to face the arrival of sudden tragedy than to remain unaware that is approaching to them.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   

[/yawn] lol

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   

The events occurred since the last Friday, with two earthquakes of 4.5 magnitude in Richter Scale in California,

pssst. Prophet.

We don't use the Richter scale anymore. I suggest you get current before talking about the future.

edit on 5/9/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   
So is this the start of the end end end end times

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsinthefog

Lol no, the member consistently fails with his/her predictions funny as # reading the fails over the years.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   

I don't suppose that God has told you what the Euromillions numbers will be on Friday?

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

In Measuring Magnitudes of Seismic events the standard scale still in use around the world is Richter, in Intensity the measure is the Mercalli scale.

Since I refer to the magnitudes of the earthquakes on my posts It is perfectly acceptable to use the Richter scale, If I become at future interesting to comment intensities I may consider Mercalli.

If you use another measure that is not my problem to be sincere, but please this is a space for a deep and responsible discussion on forecasts, so don't come here to try to lecture on things that are irrelevant just to gain noticeability.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 5/9/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Since I refer to the magnitudes of the earthquakes on my posts It is perfectly acceptable to use the Richter scale,
Tell me, from where do you obtain Richter magnitudes? Do you calculate them yourself? The Richter scale is no longer used. It has been replaced by the moment magnitude scale.

The Richter Scale is not commonly used anymore, except for small earthquakes recorded locally, for which ML and Mblg are the only magnitudes that can be measured. For all other earthquakes, the moment magnitude scale is a more accurate measure of the earthquake size.
earthquake.usgs.gov...

If you use another measure that is not my problem to be sincere, but please this is a space for a deep and responsible discussion on forecasts, so don't come here to try to lecture on things that are irrelevant just to gain noticeability.

Without others making comments, yours would be the only posts. This is a discussion board, not a blog.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Now, just for the record, I am perfectly aware of the malice of your comments, and although when somebody comes consistently to try to boycott a thread I am sure many serious readers don't care what he is saying, my statistics clearly deny your absurd and false claims.

I have a solid and respectable record of 11 years posting my predictions on ATS and I have achieved a very acceptable level of accomplishment on what I foresaw, people read me here since they know that this is actual information, there nothing speculative here.

Among my most famous predictions are:

- Arrival of the Great Recession 2008
- 2008 Election and 2012 Reelection of Barack Obama
- 2008 Chino Hills earthquake
- 2008 War in between Georgia and Russia in Caucasus
- Domestic Terrorist wave under Obama administration
- 2012 Defeat of Nicholas Sarkozy in France.
- 2008 Hurricane Ike arrival to Galveston and Houston ( since almost two weeks before it happened)
- 2012 Hurricane Sandy floods on New Jersey and New York ( more than a week before it happened)
- Chelyabinsk meteor Strike in 2013
- 2015 exact date of the death of Hugo Chavez
- 2016 Haida Gwaii - Charlotte Islands Megaquake in Canada
- 2011 Tohuku earthquake in Japan.
- 2014 Abdication of King Juan Carlos of Spain
- Terrorist Attacks in France 2015 and 2016
- 2017 Nobel Peace Award of President Juan M Santos
- 2017 Defeat of Marina Le Pen in France,
- 2018 Alaska Megaquake

If i would like I could open a thread just only to discuss the list of dozens of accomplished predictions in my background.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 5/9/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join