It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI launches new Clinton Foundation investigation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: carewemust

The Lapdog Media Files

That is a very revealing thread! Don't know how I missed it.. just 2 days before the 2016 election.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: intrptr

Well WTF do you propose?

Start WHERE exactly?

You've got it all figured out, let us ignoramous plebs in on the big secrets to How To Save The World, already.

Quit stalling.

Mmmkthx.

Pffft...

Nazis still plead not guilty , even though their country was destroyed and they were arrested, tried, convicted and hung.

Wake me when they start erecting gallows.

Anyone can piss and moan about how #y the world is.

What to do about it is the challenge.

It all has to start somewhere. It requires lots of solutions. Which requires lots minds. While on the stage we're it we need about all of them. Meaning pessimism / nihilism / defeatism is just more of the same as the bastards against all of us.
edit on 5-1-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That was one slice of a series launched that day...

Hillary's Leaky Campaign Trail
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5-1-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: fluff007

Again, where are trumps tax returns???? The Clintons have year after year RELEASED theirs...Are you that dim witted that you cant see, there are things to hide???? Really??? Man I wish I were a used car salesman trying to sell you a lemon.....

Chelsea??? Is that you? ?
You sure are adamant about defending anything clinton. ...
I.p. trace would probably clear that up......

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   

a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Let me know when trump releases his tax returns. I am pretty sure the Clintons have done that!!! Oh yeah, every year. Where are trumps????.....Knock, Knock, who is there? Muller

There is no legal requirement for aby release of tax Returns. Never was, never is. Even though you are way off topic.

What is legally required is that elected officials obey simple security laws about classified intel.

But again, please completely ignore this and chase your red herring.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: six67seven

You'll find the only star for that is from me.

Where have peoples cognitive reasoning skills gone, anyway?

Make that two. I starred it before I read this post btw.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Good they all need locking up. Clinton Trump all of them.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   

a reply to: fluff007

Again, where are trumps tax returns???? The Clintons have year after year RELEASED theirs...Are you that dim witted that you cant see, there are things to hide???? Really??? Man I wish I were a used car salesman trying to sell you a lemon.....

Its best to let the investigation take its cource before passing judgement dont you think. Unless you think you are privy to more information than the FBI. (which you are not)

He will release his tax returns. He said he would. So what is your beef..

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
Good they all need locking up. Clinton Trump all of them.

I was trying to explain to the left last year that as long as the precedent of zero accountability (i.e. the Clintons) stands then they can expect that when if Trump proves to warrant it himself (as all POTUS in our lifetimes always do) then he'll get off scot free too.

It all has to start somewhere, while the entire DC Racketeering Machine has grown so used to knowing it wont get in trouble it operates with brazen gusto anymore.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Anyone can piss and moan about how #y the world is.

What to do about it is the challenge.

Expose it.

If you resist evil you risk becoming what you fight against. By attacking the s***ty evil directly you play into its hands.

I.e., what are you gonna do, grab yer guns and head to Washington?

Or are we just fishing for those that say they gonna graberguns and head to Washington?

Either way, tis foolish banter to talk about what yer gonna do about evil... just expose the lies and deception where you see them so others can beware too. Awareness is enough, is its own inoculation.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Do you have a source that can corroborate this?

Once again, it appears this is sourced from anonymous people.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Maybe all these anonymous reports are leading up to Trumps Fake News Awards being announced on Monday?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler

Maybe all these anonymous reports are leading up to Trumps Fake News Awards being announced on Monday?

Umm, sure. Not entirely sure how that makes any sense, but we are used to that by now.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
This issue was raised in a duplicate thread so I am moving it to this one.

Financial crimes have an 8 year statute of limitations.
* - 18 USC 3293 - Financial institution offenses
* - CRM 2101- Money Laundering Overview

Finally Federal statute of limitations can be extended under certain provisions. If the crime is an ongoing crime, like money laundering or pay to play the statute of limitations does not start until the last criminal act is completed. Statute of limitations was designed to enforce the right of a quick and speedy trial.

Statute of Limitation in Federal Criminal Cases: An Overview

Limitation - related constitutional challenges arise most often under the Constitution’s ex post facto and due process clauses. The federal courts have long held that a statute of limitations may be enlarged retroactively as long as the previously applicable period of limitation has not expired. The Supreme Court recently confirmed that view; the ex post facto proscription precludes legislative revival of an expired period of limitation. Due process condemns pre-indictment delays even when permitted by the statute of limitations if the prosecution wrongfully caused the delay and the accused’s defense suffered actual, substantial harm as a consequence.

edit on 5-1-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Dear Church of Satan,

We could really use your incantations right about now.

Yours faithfully,
Chelsea and the Dodgys

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
A "new" investigation?

How many times has the foundation been investigated and what was the outcome of those investigations I wonder?

Obviously I am only saying this because I expect the out come of this investigation to be the same.
edit on 5-1-2018 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Do you not consider The Hill a reliable source?

Reuters seems to think it is legit:

The US Justice Department has begun an investigation into whether the Clinton Foundation conducted "pay-to-play" politics or other illegal activities during Hillary Clinton's tenure as secretary of state.

US Justice Department reportedly launches investigation into the Clinton Foundation
Reuters
Eric Walsh, Reuters

edit on 5-1-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: Added additional source

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
A "new" investigation?

How many times has the foundation been investigated and what was the outcome of those investigations I wonder?

Obviously I am only saying this because I expect the out come of this investigation to be the same.

I don't recall the CF being investigated under Bush, certainly it was under Obama, who is citing as saying Hillary is the most qualified human in existence to be POTUS, so we can rule out transparency, impartiality and an adherence to the rule of law regarding any Democrat POTUS 'investigating' Hillary, especially given Comeys conduct - the whole damn swamp was infected with the filth, so now we're left with Trump to get to the bottom of this child-sex-slave and money laundering racket masquerading as a legitimate organization.
edit on 5/1/2018 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
This issue was raised in a duplicate thread so I am moving it to this one.

Financial crimes have an 8 year statute of limitations.
* - 18 USC 3293 - Financial institution offenses
* - CRM 2101- Money Laundering Overview

Finally Federal statute of limitations can be extended under certain provisions. If the crime is an ongoing crime, like money laundering or pay to play the statute of limitations does not start until the last criminal act is completed. Statute of limitations was designed to enforce the right of a quick and speedy trial.

Statute of Limitation in Federal Criminal Cases: An Overview

Limitation - related constitutional challenges arise most often under the Constitution’s ex post facto and due process clauses. The federal courts have long held that a statute of limitations may be enlarged retroactively as long as the previously applicable period of limitation has not expired. The Supreme Court recently confirmed that view; the ex post facto proscription precludes legislative revival of an expired period of limitation. Due process condemns pre-indictment delays even when permitted by the statute of limitations if the prosecution wrongfully caused the delay and the accused’s defense suffered actual, substantial harm as a consequence.

She was SecState through 2012, so there would still be instances that would be within the statute of limitations.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Trump just tweeted - Hillary and Bannon get the honors.........

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join