It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI launches new Clinton Foundation investigation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Very good points. There were trafficking rings in Haiti,
see my last post above yours.

Also, what is the statue for murder?

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I also really wonder about the latest 'suicide' of the lead surgeon
in Haiti working with The Foundation. He supposedly stabbed himself to death.

Surgeon Linked to Haiti and Mentioned in Wikileaks Clinton Email Is Found Dead … After Stabbing Himself in the Chest(?)

Yeah, and John Ashe who managed to 'accidentally' crush his neck with a barbell, the day he was going to testify at the UN about the CF's atrocities in Haiti.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

That one for sure was just strange, and obvious.
They had to come up with a new way to 'suicide'.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

They’re getting bad at it, very sloppy. Perhaps their main dude never showed up, gotta run with punks from Ms13, but they’re wild and unpredictable...

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
This train doesn't seem like it'll ever reach a destination, it just keeps chugging along leaving people stuck at the crossing.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Kind of makes you wonder, why did the UN first report
Ashe died from a heart attack. Those thugs...unreliable
in getting back with the details?

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Wait, so now the FBI is on the ‘trustworthy’ list?!?!

And FBI agents from Little Rock nonetheless, who certainly haven’t done any favors in the past for the Clintons /sarc

Such short memories!!

As guilty as I believe HRC is, Nothing will come of these *new* “investigations”

Don’t hold your collective breath. The fix is in!

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

When one says "the CIA", or "the FBI", etc it doesnt inherently mean the entirety of an apparatus.

Its just too bad that's often how it all seems to play on in perpetuity from a macro perspective.

But when digging at a subject you'll find se CIA reports that go against the flow of what ended up going down by the front at large.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: fluff007

Again, where are trumps tax returns???? The Clintons have year after year RELEASED theirs...Are you that dim witted that you cant see, there are things to hide???? Really??? Man I wish I were a used car salesman trying to sell you a lemon.....

How are trumps tax returns relevant? If I recall the Clinton foundation had to amend at least 4 years of their tax returns because they didn't say how much money they were getting from foreign governments which they previously said they would do.
It's rude to call someone dim witted but in your case it's probably just ignorance.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: fluff007

Again, where are trumps tax returns???? The Clintons have year after year RELEASED theirs...Are you that dim witted that you cant see, there are things to hide???? Really??? Man I wish I were a used car salesman trying to sell you a lemon.....

Trump not releasing his tax returns to the public is not illegal. There is no law that states that he has to just as there is no law that states that you or I have to release our tax returns to the news. I would not make my tax returns available to the public. The IRS has copies of his returns, if there was a law that says he has to make them public, then why wouldn't the IRS leak them out. On those returns is a person's social Security number and employer Identification number, both are protected by law and nobody can force anyone to give out private info.

This thread is about possible illegal activity in the Clinton Foundation, that information is also somewhat protected but just like the FBI can investigate Trumps finances, they can investigate Clinton's foundation if there is evidence of wrongdoing. There is apparently no evidence of wrongdoing by trump but there is by the Clinton foundation. Otherwise there would be no FBI investigation if there was no evidence.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

It had been theorized that Q had indicated that the 4th would be a significant day and it would seem that has been verified!

There really could not have been a bigger announcement!!

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The officials, who spoke only on condition of anonymity, said the probe is examining whether the Clintons promised or performed any policy favors in return for largesse to their charitable efforts or whether donors made commitments of donations in hopes of securing government outcomes.

They just need to read ATS. It's all -in here-.

Looking for needles in a stack of needles. They just need more money to squander or need to pronounce her not guilty, once and for all.
And this time , it will stick...

You don't seriously believe what you wrote do you?

Lol, where you been? I was right here thru all of Hillary's umpteen Crimes against Humanity, every hearing, ,investigation, litigation , blah blah, the system protects their own.

More amazing to me is the people that keep going back to the circus one more time to be entertained by the clowns. Every time its the same show and people go ooh, ahh, like they never seen it before.

Wake up

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

You'll find the only star for that is from me.

Where have peoples cognitive reasoning skills gone, anyway?

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Not pushing for accountability is the same as embracing zero accountability.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Were certain liberal Media Outlets and/or Reporters, paid by the Clinton Foundation for supporting Hillary's presidential campaign? I remember reading something to that effect here on ATS.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Accountability by social media right, got it.

You're talking to a screen with no idea whosis whatsis person / agenda is behind what is said. I got news, most people put on facades , are not who they appear to be in real life.

Imo, they lie their ass off to appear to be something they are not.

By the way we are all accountable for the evil that wiz done, under the sun , all day long.

edit on 4-1-2018 by intrptr because: Byt ehw ay

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

One challenge for any Clinton-era investigation is that the statute of limitations on most federal felonies is five years and Clinton left office in early 2013.

Well then, it hasn't been a full five years then, so what would be the set back?

The setback is that they have waited nearly 5 years to mention it. Once settled it could be a few years from now and, oooops too late they will say.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Well WTF do you propose?

Start WHERE exactly?

You've got it all figured out, let us ignoramous plebs in on the big secrets to How To Save The World, already.

Quit stalling.

Mmmkthx.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Well WTF do you propose?

Start WHERE exactly?

You've got it all figured out, let us ignoramous plebs in on the big secrets to How To Save The World, already.

Quit stalling.

Mmmkthx.

Pffft...

Nazis still plead not guilty , even though their country was destroyed and they were arrested, tried, convicted and hung.

Wake me when they start erecting gallows.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join