It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI launches new Clinton Foundation investigation

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler
a reply to: jadedANDcynical
I had no idea that Chelsea was Vice Chair of the corruption foundation.

Thanks for the intel, bookmarking that post.

That means she has criminal exposure, along with her parents, if they can prove anything. And seeing as how the CF's shenanigans are so obvious that amateurs like us can spot them a mile away, I'd look for Chelsea to break her toe, or pull a hamstring, or twist an ankle, soon.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1337Kph

originally posted by: angeldoll
Hillary Clinton is being harassed by the United States Government. Clear and simple.

Do you actually believe the BS you type down or are you being paid for this pathetic crap?

I'm being paid. A lot. To put a bee in your bonnet.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: kurthall

You're right, he should be held accountable for not releasing them. How many years prison is that again? How many people were slaughtered for it?

Exactly. No one was killed for Trump not releasing his tax returns. I could care less if he ever releases them to be honest.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: theSpringZone

You're right, he should be held accountable for not releasing them. How many years prison is that again? How many people were slaughtered for it?

Exactly. No one was killed for Trump not releasing his tax returns. I could care less if he ever releases them to be honest.

The correct expression would be "I couldn't care less". Saying you could care less implies you do care to some degree, and there is a lesser degree to which you could possibly care. If you don't care at all, you couldn't care less.

Sorry, that's just one of my pet peeves.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

The correct expression would be "I couldn't care less". Saying you could care less implies you do care to some degree, and there is a lesser degree to which you could possibly care. If you don't care at all, you couldn't care less.

Sorry, that's just one of my pet peeves.

My bad and totally understand what you're saying.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Feds investigating Clintons is like a scratched record.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

The Americans always say could not care less.
It is odd...but then again how they say aluminium befuddles me.
edit on 5-1-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: face23785

The Americans always say could not care less.
It is odd...but then again how they say aluminium befuddles me.

So we say it correct. When you're trying to say you don't care about something and you say "I could care less" you're saying it wrong.

ETA: It really has nothing to do with nationality. I've heard Americans say it both right and wrong.
edit on 5 1 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

The story is in very main stream media outlet.
This will surely put a pickle on those who dismissed
Yesterday's sources.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=23015947]angeldoll[/posthe]

Finally someone who understands the ramifications. In the U.S. the president doesn't jail their political opponents, that's what happens in banana republics.

I am absolutely positively no Hillary supporter, just didn't want the Clinton drama. Plus Repubs would do nothing but investigate her, probably another 40 Benghazi investigations which find exactly nothing, just like the REPUBLICAN investigation last time. But, I voted for her.

Because of the other guy

I sure didn't want to vote for the terribly unqualified, insecure and utterly corrupt Trump. He is clearly afraid of everyone. He talked tough on China (which needs tough talk) then goes there and gets flattered, says he's never been treated better, and b/c of that, the United States policy is that China is a friend? Are you kidding me?

And that's okay with you guys.

Trump wanted to immediately, first big act as president, to lift the sanctions on Russia, but that doesn't bother you guys. He praises Putin, thanks Putin, for kicking out half our experienced diplomatic core there. Which is insane.

But that doesnn't mean Trump is bought by the Russians to the Alt Right

Bannon was the Alt-Right leader, the guy they LOVED, right up until he tells the truth about the Admin, then over night (LITERALLY) he is crazy and the Alt Right will find another leader.

It is proven that Putin hacked into our vote, an act of war in other nations, and Trump has done zero about it, less than nothing, he praises Putin, But that doesn't bother the Alt-Right.

It is insane how much evidence there is against Trump. So Trump decides to puff up the old Hillary stuff that has been proven wrong, all so that you guys have something to much on.

There's a chart of Clinton contacts which is the issue thrown out to you guys to chew on while all the evidence against Trump starts coming out.

Nothing about Prince going to Seshsyelles and meeting with the leader of the Russian state bank, and telling the Banker he's the unofficial envoy of Trump, prior to the election. Those islands are off Kenya btw, they really wanted to hide that meeting.

Mueller is a lifelong Republican prosecutor, bronze star, 2 purple hearts and medal for gallantry as a Marine who, post Princeton went to Vietnam, instead of having a bone spur like Trump. He prosecuted Noriega, and Lockerbie under Repub presidents. Was named head of the FBI by a Republican, but he's just now become a coup leader, all bc he likely has very damning evidence.

It is simply crazy here. Will overlook anything, absolutely everything in defense of the indefensible, the Russian agent.

God help us all.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Yesterday's sources.

I'm currently in a thread that proves once again that they just ignore it as they always do.
edit on 5-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

So, all the evidence that may well be there, bc it is the reason he won't release them - you don't care at all that they might COULD be direct evidence of money laundering isn't something you want to care about so you won't.

But, you' ARE convinced by the non-evidence that says someone was killed involved with Hillary.

Ha ha ha ha. You simply don't choose to see possible evidence against Trump. Safer. Good job. Our president may be a Russian agent, you just don't want to see it.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Exactly. Just like Clinton did until the day Comey
made his announcement. Then it was " well there
was an investigation but it is over now she is innocent."

Predictable. It must be a direct command from headquarters.

edit on 5-1-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I wonder if this is why there was a fire on their property. =) destroying evidence.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
@ScrubDog LOL dude you're not even a good shill, I hope share blue isn't paying you much, cause even their level of BS is usually set at a higher bar than just spouting debunked WaPo stories that even the MSM has had to retract.
edit on 5-1-2018 by 99problems because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

she did not give books for foundation like she was required tax returns are private documents not required of persons running for president. foundation is supposed to be a charity and books are supposed to be shown they were not because it is a money laundering scheme

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Scrubdog

Actually DHS was th eones hacking the US election.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scrubdog
a reply to: yuppa

So, the Trump DoJ will be the one you trust completely, even though Trump's been begging them to investigate her? Even though she's not president, and already been cleared of crimes?

This site is supposed to be about information hidden from the public, and some people are tying themselves into pretzels trying to ignore the fact that we've heard stories about Trump's issues, from a former hero to the Alt-Right, but bc he suddenly verifies what has been verified elsewhere, some people now have to dump dropping their long term support of him, and it can't possibly be that he's the one who's telling the truth.

It just seems like no amount of evidence that is out on the table now will satisfy the Trump supporters, even though everything that has come out supports what's been said all along.

Mitch McConnell had been told about Russian attempts to hack its way into our election. Obama wanted to make a joint state - back when 90% of people expected Hillary to win, including Trump - McConnell wouldn't do it. Why? Does he know it's true? Sure seems like it. Then Obama doesn't say anything out of concern it will sound politically motivated, and that fact gets no respect from the right, that Obama has tried to do the right thing.

Meanwhile, Trump absolutely does pressure Comey to drop the investigation into Flynn, knowing Flynn is dirty, and THAT fact isn't given a moment's notice, that the president wanted to end the Russian investigation before it even came up with anything.

As if that weren't enough, there are now many sources that say the first thing Trump wanted to do is unilaterally lift the sanctions on Russia, which just happens to be what leakers from TRUMP said the Russians asked for.

None of this evidence matters, none. It can't possibly be that Trump is a Russian asset. Some people will deny it with evidence put in front of their faces.

Crazy stuff.

Ive said before i do not like trump. BUT i dislike Clinton even more. I think we should all be individual countries with a mutual protection pact.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: burntheships

Yesterday's sources.

I'm currently in a thread that proves once again that they just ignore it as they always do.

What's the story again? That some field FBI guy in Arkansas talked to someone about the Clinton Foundation?

Kinda sad that the best Sessions could do was order a field agent in Arkansas to ask someone some questions so he could leak this very desperate distraction of a headline.

Oh WAIT...We don't even know that for sure cuz it is "anonymous sources", so even the one guy purportedly talked to in Arkansas is not confirmed.

This is full-on desperation. Kinda sad to see you folks get so worked up AGAIN...
Next up start chanting Lock her up!

Meanwhile the Orange Oompa Loompa's son looks like the next to face charges, if not the chief Oompa Loompa himself.

As opposed to an Arkansas field agent being talked into a pretend interview, their is actually two GOP led congressional investigations, and Inspector General investigation and a Special Independent Counsel all investigating Donny's corrupt path to the WH and they have just got started with what? 5 indictments?, two cooperating witnesses?

Hold on to Clinton Conspiracy as long as you can!

edit on 5-1-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join