It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI launches new Clinton Foundation investigation

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: 99problems

Glad I'm a bad shill because I'm not one at all. Just because someone is to the left of you doesn't make me wrong, though it certainly does to some here. I have many repubs I like as friends. Many are capable of being pissed at Trump.

The hypocrisy hear would be laughable except for the danger of the guy in office. He damn near started a war against a piss ass troll.

But the GOP has now aligned firmly against Bannon, b/c he did the one thing you can't do, can't say anything bad about Trump, or you are the shill as you call me, bc I refuse to play Trump's game, though I have voted "R" in the past, for Bushes.

Why does the right now believe a life long Repub is on Hillary's side? If you read anything about him, you'd be far more careful about simply calling him an enemy coup plotter, the guy's a hero in many ways.

Why do you Alt-Righters now line up to hate Bannon? Lose his job? Not interested in hearing from the most staunch alt-righter? If he says some bad things against Trump?

It's just insanity in every direction. Sometimes I think the Repubs no longer know how to govern. They voted on a bill that had pages X'd out, hand writing to the side, and done in the wrong form requiring them to take the vote over again.

Obsessed with doing investigations of opponents, that's very dangerous. You can call me a shill, I think I'm just hitting far too close to truth and will be laughed at by people who simply want to ignore the Russian Agent and all the evidence against him.

I'll tell you, you might be an awesome shill. One of the best. I am bad. Perfect, that's how i need it. I'm content to wait for the investigation. If they find nothing, or to little to prosecute? Fine by me. I trust what he decides.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scrubdog

It's just insanity in every direction. Sometimes I think the Repubs no longer know how to govern. They voted on a bill that had pages X'd out, hand writing to the side, and done in the wrong form requiring them to take the vote over again.

Reagan was the last GOP POTUS who knew how to govern. Trump would be deriding Reagan as a liberal and trying to throw him in jail if he existed today.

Trump is a lot of things, but conservative is not one of them. He is just interested in whatever party gives him power and cover for his corruption.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Yes, and I was too young to vote for Reagan but would've. He was firmly aligned against the Soviets, brought down that wall.

I voted for H.W. Bush as my first vote. Then voted Clinton who got the economy going well.

Voted for "W" bc I thought Gore was too "weird."

Voted for Kerry b/c experience and perspective.

Then voted for Obama 2x bc turned the economy around and kept us out of wars.

I was mostly Repub until they totally left me. Went all-in on "Southern Strategy" and then elected the single most inexperienced and uninterested person to hold office in our lifetime. More obsessed with tweeting and being a TV star.

This is insanity, the rest of the world finds him to be a danger and embarrassing and the Alt Right will see it as a compliment.

Sorry, I gotta stop ranting, but the stuff with Bannon is the last straw. The Alt Right hero taken down in 48 hours b/c he told the secret truth - has tapes.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
What do you think this thread is about???

Where do you think all 'investigations' lead???

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

a reply to: [post=23015947]angeldoll[/posthe]

Finally someone who understands the ramifications. In the U.S. the president doesn't jail their political opponents, that's what happens in banana republics.

Actually what happens in banana republics is refusing to jail someone because of who they are, which is what you want to happen here. Having been the President's political opponent doesn't make you exempt from the law. That's a fantasy you've been sold by left-wing pundits and you bought it hook, line and sinker. Learn to think for yourself.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

To the total vindication that Bill and Hillary are upstanding citizens, as the investigation will find "no wrong doing".

It's actually very beneficial to have an FBI investigation done on you, when you're innocent, since when they are unable to find anything, the public perception of misconduct is "proven wrong."

That clears your name for good.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

To the total vindication that Bill and Hillary are upstanding citizens, as the investigation will find "no wrong doing".

It's actually very beneficial to have an FBI investigation done on you, when you're innocent, since when they are unable to find anything, the public perception of misconduct is "proven wrong."

Is that how you're gonna take it when Trump gets cleared by Mueller?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

in the future the record will reflect Hillary was cleared for return to service the same year the gubment Disclosed UFO secrets.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I assume you excluded the "Lock-Her-Up" crowd from "public" in "public perception".

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Finally someone who understands the ramifications. In the U.S. the president doesn't jail their political opponents, that's what happens in banana republics.

Actually what happens in banana republics is refusing to jail someone because of who they are, which is what you want to happen here. Having been the President's political opponent doesn't make you exempt from the law.

????
You do realize that the Clintons have already been investigated and cleared?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Here are a fair few (heavily redacted) emails that discuss CGI (Clinton Global Initiative) activities:

C06135901

C06132169

C06179997

C06135197

C06133060 - I find this one funny because of what Huma says to Hillary.

C06133124

(all are direct .pdf links from the State Department FOIA reading room)

Ignore the small minded who want only to focus on partisanship and go see what might be out there to find in the primary source material.
edit on 5-1-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: added FOIA link

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

No they have not.

What occurred was the investigators covered for the Clintons.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

Actually what happens in banana republics is refusing to jail someone because of who they are, which is what you want to happen here. Having been the President's political opponent doesn't make you exempt from the law.

????

When Comey did his press conference "clearing" her, he actually outlined enough evidence to indict her. I was also in the Air Force for 13 years with a security clearance, I know for a fact she broke the law. Not only that, SHE knew she was breaking the law. It's impossible for someone with her experience to have thought that was legal, unless she's gone senile. You're dependent upon pundits to tell you what happened and you selectively choose which ones to believe, coincidentally always the ones that reinforce your chosen narrative.
edit on 5 1 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

ETA: Also, there's an ongoing DOJ Inspector General investigation into the way the DOJ handled that investigation. Everyone knows it was botched.
edit on 5 1 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

????

you do realize the Clintons were cleared by someone they hired right?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha

????

you do realize the Clintons were cleared by someone they hired right?

I believe that is what started the latest wave of fake news.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Yes, and I was too young to vote for Reagan but would've. He was firmly aligned against the Soviets, brought down that wall.

I voted for H.W. Bush as my first vote. Then voted Clinton who got the economy going well.

Voted for "W" bc I thought Gore was too "weird."

Voted for Kerry b/c experience and perspective.

Then voted for Obama 2x bc turned the economy around and kept us out of wars.

I was mostly Repub until they totally left me. Went all-in on "Southern Strategy" and then elected the single most inexperienced and uninterested person to hold office in our lifetime. More obsessed with tweeting and being a TV star.

This is insanity, the rest of the world finds him to be a danger and embarrassing and the Alt Right will see it as a compliment.

Sorry, I gotta stop ranting, but the stuff with Bannon is the last straw. The Alt Right hero taken down in 48 hours b/c he told the secret truth - has tapes.

Well isn't that special?

Number one point I want to make is that you voted for Obama 2x because he turned the economy around?

BIGLY WRONG.

I had to make an ATS account and stop lurking.

Obama added 9 trillion to the national debt.

Business growth was stagnant under Obama.

Obama nearly destroyed Gulf oil production and Coal production. Costing thousands their jobs and lost money in their communities. Obama dropped a wedge between blacks and whites. Obama encouraged rioting and looting in major cities around the US. But I'm going on a tangent.

Obama started wars in the middle east, he created a power vacuum in Iraq, Libya, Syria, and tried to in Egypt(they got smart and took out the bad guys[you can look that up]). Those wars Obama encouraged and actively deployed US troops and resources to caused ISIS, enraged the Syrian civil war, got Gaddafi ousted and brutally murdered by groups encouraged by the US under Obama. Obama and Hillary Clinton let 4 men die in Benghazi knowing there was a security risk and refusing Christopher Stevens multiple requests for increased security at the compound. On the night of the assault they deployed no troops to help save the dozens of American diplomats at the embassy. Only the heroic actions of two navy seals saved all but 2 others they gave their lives while Obama was sleeping and Hillary was nursing a hangover.

I cannot believe the ignorance in your post, and I'm saying that in the most compassionate way possible. You need to be red pilled. Start reading about these things I've said, and you'll start to climb back over the fence.

Oh, by the way, after the tax reform just passed for your information Comcast gave $1000 bonuses to their employees, AT&T also. Some companies increased their employees pay's, lots gave bonuses, some didn't. Just like we've said for years that tax reform would do. These companies have stated it's because of the tax reform that Donald Trump helped push through and signed. Many companies have also said they are using that money they don't have to give to big government to increase their companies infrastructures, expand, and hire new employees.

Here's the ultimate red pill - Under Trump Black Unemployment is at the lowest it has been in 40 years.

I'm on the right on some issues and on the left on some. There is so much division and hatred and I don't want to buy into any of it.

But the facts about Obama are out there.

Bush Sr. , Jr., Obama, and the Clinton's have destabilized the Middle East, destroyed the American economy and workforce. They all set idly by while North Korea developed nuclear weapons, they also let Iran develop nuclear weapons(yea they have them. For sure.). They are all globalist elitist scum who should not be trusted. Sr and Jr allowed 9/11 to happen if not outright committing it. The Clintons stole millions of money that was to go to Haiti after the bad earthquake.

Dude, I'm telling you this for your own good. Do not listen to lies. Do your own research. Donald John Trump is a good decent regular man with a talent for business who loves America. He has his flaws. So what? Everyone does. He is a boon to the American economy, and to Americans. If you're an American and getting a tax return, ask a CPA how much money Donald Trump saved you. Go look up a calculator. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. If you're employed.

I just had to get this out. Your post is so wrong, in so many ways. The rest of the world does NOT see Donald Trump as a danger. The globalists that control what you read and hear DO.

You should be red-pilled just by knowing who his enemies are and how hard they are trying to bring him down, these people used to LOVE Donald Trump, they'd invite him to their weddings, to parties, to dinner, etc. but now, nothing but hate, and it's because he's fighting the NWO, the globalists, the people that want to bleed you dry and leave you naked in the dirt while they live in luxury. Nothing sticks, because they have nothing but empty rhetoric and lies.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Scrubdog

Doesn't matter to me one bit if you're left/right/center whatever it is, the bottom line is the NWO presidents have been running things my entire life, clinton/bush/obama all of them were NWO, they spent a BILLION dollars that we know of on the Clinton campaign, they took over the DNC and robbed Bernie in the primary demonstrating exactly how important democracy is to these people.

They've got you so twisted you're on a conspiracy forum defending the people that've been robbing America blind for the past 30 years. FFS I'll quote you here

"It is proven that Putin hacked into our vote, an act of war in other nations, and Trump has done zero about it, less than nothing, he praises Putin, But that doesn't bother the Alt-Right. " - Scrubdog

What a load of BS, for one thing no one has ever said Putin hacked into the votes, the whole Russian collusion theory was based on the DNC's emails being hacked, which in itself is another load of BS, nobody can transfer data over a hacked connection through the internet at 38 mbps. Which is the speed the files were transfered according to the meta data.

"It is insane how much evidence there is against Trump." - Scrubdog

There's none, if there was actual evidence the corrupt GOP and Dems would've absolutely impeached him by now, they've been firing at every angle trying to find a way to get him removed from office, the thing is they've got nothing. I'd love it if you could provide some of this evidence you're talking about but I wont hold my breath, non PC tweets aren't a crime. When Mueller clears Trump what's the ctrl-left going to do next?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Glad I'm a bad shill because I'm not one at all. Just because someone is to the left of you doesn't make me wrong, though it certainly does to some here. I have many repubs I like as friends. Many are capable of being pissed at Trump.

The hypocrisy hear would be laughable except for the danger of the guy in office. He damn near started a war against a piss ass troll.

But the GOP has now aligned firmly against Bannon, b/c he did the one thing you can't do, can't say anything bad about Trump, or you are the shill as you call me, bc I refuse to play Trump's game, though I have voted "R" in the past, for Bushes.

Why does the right now believe a life long Repub is on Hillary's side? If you read anything about him, you'd be far more careful about simply calling him an enemy coup plotter, the guy's a hero in many ways.

Why do you Alt-Righters now line up to hate Bannon? Lose his job? Not interested in hearing from the most staunch alt-righter? If he says some bad things against Trump?

Obsessed with doing investigations of opponents, that's very dangerous. You can call me a shill, I think I'm just hitting far too close to truth and will be laughed at by people who simply want to ignore the Russian Agent and all the evidence against him.

I'll tell you, you might be an awesome shill. One of the best. I am bad. Perfect, that's how i need it. I'm content to wait for the investigation. If they find nothing, or to little to prosecute? Fine by me. I trust what he decides.

This is simply too good to be true. Example "B" (Throw Bannon under the bus after being a hero is "a") in the absurdity of the Alt-Right. Putin is a specialist in jailing political opponents, killing journalists, and letting his chosen oligarchs make money pillaging formerly state owned businesses.

If Hillary has somehow defrauded or corruptly took money, I hope they find the evidence.

You likely don't want Trump investigated, terrified they will find real evidence (like the email that says straight up the Russians have dirt on Hillary as obvious collusion) and simply go one, knowing your hero has never told a lie and is completely clean as your president.

Russian agent in oval office, right doesn't care. Perfect.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: 99problems
a reply to: Scrubdog

Doesn't matter to me one bit if you're left/right/center whatever it is, the bottom line is the NWO presidents have been running things my entire life, clinton/bush/obama all of them were NWO, they spent a BILLION dollars that we know of on the Clinton campaign, they took over the DNC and robbed Bernie in the primary demonstrating exactly how important democracy is to these people.

They've got you so twisted you're on a conspiracy forum defending the people that've been robbing America blind for the past 30 years. FFS I'll quote you here

"It is proven that Putin hacked into our vote, an act of war in other nations, and Trump has done zero about it, less than nothing, he praises Putin, But that doesn't bother the Alt-Right. " - Scrubdog

What a load of BS, for one thing no one has ever said Putin hacked into the votes, the whole Russian collusion theory was based on the DNC's emails being hacked, which in itself is another load of BS, nobody can transfer data over a hacked connection through the internet at 38 mbps. Which is the speed the files were transfered according to the meta data.

"It is insane how much evidence there is against Trump." - Scrubdog

There's none, if there was actual evidence the corrupt GOP and Dems would've absolutely impeached him by now, they've been firing at every angle trying to find a way to get him removed from office, the thing is they've got nothing. I'd love it if you could provide some of this evidence you're talking about but I wont hold my breath, non PC tweets aren't a crime. When Mueller clears Trump what's the ctrl-left going to do next?

"There's none"

Yeah, there's no hope for you at all. No evidence. Telling Comey to not investigate Flynn is fine. Telling Sessions to not recuse himself is fine. Telling Comey he wants loyalty is fine. Banno saying it's all about money laundering and tax evasion is fine, the email junior sent out is fine.

There's absolutely no hope for you, none. You'll ignore anything. The reason he is not impeached yet is that when you take on the president you better have every single T crossed and "i" doted. Kenn Starr took 2 years, impeached on lying about a BJ. Congrats.

A lifelong repub is investigating, but there's no evidence and you know it already.

You have trainloads of evidence against Hillary, there's none on Trump.

The right-wing is utterly dangerous at this point in allowing a corrupted Russian agent be president.

Here's the dam evidence about Russian hacking, you can deny it ahead of time. www.npr.org...

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

well nick merrill seems to believe it

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join