It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

While you were all focused on BTC

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
good reading you guys...target 4100 on a spike bitcoin.....still

buys are a good risk the lower it goes since the topside is way so high up there in blockchain

ditt.....target is a eyeball major don't have to see ever again wave 5 completion for those dang Elliott wave analysts out there
edit on 18-3-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-3-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok

So, this should guarantee it all tanks tomorrow....LOL.

I wasn't wrong...LOL

Like a rock....

Yep..This month is going to suck.

600bn in market cap gone since the start of the year.

Craziness.

But it will be alright.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
ETH is under $550...holy crap...hehe...

Well, yeah, seems I picked the worst time to get into this, lol. I only put in like another $60 the other day, $20 in 3 of the main ones. So, not really out much if it keeps tanking. Long term strategy is still to just hold it, in the hopes it one day shoots back up. Just got to step away for a bit...and forget I even have any of it.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Well I think that everyone has been dumping in fear if the G20 Summit.

The reality is that they didn't really have any bad news.

Not A Threat

If we can get more people interested in buying again the volume will go back up.

Hopefully we have seen the end of really bad dives. But you know how that goes, by the time I'm finished typing this Bitcoin could have tanked another $1,000..lol

I almost feel like I should have bought a little more when ethereum was right at $500 and Litecoin at $140. If it goes back down I will.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: liejunkie01

Remember, we who are invested today, are the top of the spear as far as this tech is concerned.

Its all brand new, and when these corporations start to understand what it is they're dealing with, them you'll see more public access.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Slowly creeping back up. Seems I actually bought at almost the right time this time, only a day too early, vs. two days. Still, it was at a low point, so hopefully was a good move for the long run.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Slowly? Its gone up around 1500 dollars since yesterday morning. Its insanely volatile.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Market overall, not just BTC.

Overall, 1500 is par for the course (one way or the other) for BTC this year.
edit on 21-3-2018 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Remember, we who are invested today, are the top of the spear as far as this tech is concerned.

Its all brand new, and when these corporations start to understand what it is they're dealing with, them you'll see more public access.

Wow, I have got to stop typing on my phone on ATS...Good lord I almost didn't understand my own post.

Sorry everyone.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
LOL, I think we got the gist of it....

Man, up and down, up and down. (down right now)....I didn't buy more at the lowest point, but not too far off it, so far. HODL seems to be the name of the game currently. Oh well, time to just not look at it again for a while...hehe.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Really tanking today..

BTC - under 8000
ETH - under 500
LTC - under 150
XRP - under 60 cents
ADA - at 16 cents
XLM - at 21 cents
NEO - under $60

guessing this is a combo of Twitter banning crypto ads, and more impending regulation.

Bah, figures.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
May not need that graphics card to mine....

Looks like NVIDIA is coming up with a solution....

www.cnbc.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I just picked up a tiny bit of litecoin on this dive. I bought at $144.96.

I want to pick up some ethereum but I am waiting to see if it goes down even more.

I'll just keep shoveling money into the abyss..lol

EtA: I just picked up a small amount of ethereum. I figure if I started buying at the highs, I need to buy at the lows, of the moment anyways.

edit on 26-3-2018 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-3-2018 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Slowly inching back up...probably at where you bought it now....lol.

OK, have to stop looking at it now, hehe.....

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Hey project,

I am wondering if you are buying in a sinking market?

I try to pick up small amounts on the way down but how far down will it go? More of a hypothetical question really. It seems like there is no bottom and I have been seeing talk of a couple of year bear market. Of course I will keep buying because I believe in the technology, but I do have to wonder how low it should go?

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

I am wondering if you are buying in a sinking market?

I picked up more VeChain and topped up on ICX, but have made no moves beyond that.

It seems like there is no bottom and I have been seeing talk of a couple of year bear market. Of course I will keep buying because I believe in the technology, but I do have to wonder how low it should go?

Good crypto isn't going away. The good news is that this is a bubble because there was ALOT of FOMO buying. Things will swing upward by the end of the year as more and more of these coins begin to roll out their main-nets and releasing products.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:38 AM
link   
and more and more alts being coupled to fiat

we truly live in interesting times... I wonder, in 10 years from now, how I'll look back at this period

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
If still nice and low after Easter, I'll pick up some VeChain and BNB. I'll probably raise my stakes in a few other low cost coins too. So tempting to buy more of the big 3 too at these rates, but we'll see. projectvxn, I was actually looking at ICON as another possibility. Nice to see I'm not the only one interested in it.
edit on 28-3-2018 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 02:55 AM
link   
do you guys keep track of your portfolio in dollars?

I'm asking because in fiat money, my portfolio is down 35%, but converted to either ETH or BTC, it is up 18% from initial investment.
I'm thinking, as long as I don't want to cash out, I should ignore fiat value

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Dogecoin is the future. You all laugh but Dogercoin is the third and the force behind all the top crypto-currencies. The + is that it is not limited. Dogecoin is currently the best and strongest cryptocurrency of them all and in the future after bitcoin, ether and etc are dead and abandoned, it will reign supreme as the fore behind the strongest ones left.

new topics

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join