It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

While you were all focused on BTC

page: 49
<< 46  47  48   >>

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:47 PM
good reading you 4100 on a spike bitcoin.....still

buys are a good risk the lower it goes since the topside is way so high up there in blockchain is a eyeball major don't have to see ever again wave 5 completion for those dang Elliott wave analysts out there
edit on 18-3-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-3-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:57 PM

originally posted by: Gazrok

So, this should guarantee it all tanks tomorrow....LOL.

I wasn't wrong...LOL

Like a rock....

Yep..This month is going to suck.

600bn in market cap gone since the start of the year.

But it will be alright.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 08:52 AM
ETH is under $550...holy crap...hehe...

Well, yeah, seems I picked the worst time to get into this, lol. I only put in like another $60 the other day, $20 in 3 of the main ones. So, not really out much if it keeps tanking. Long term strategy is still to just hold it, in the hopes it one day shoots back up. Just got to step away for a bit...and forget I even have any of it.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 12:12 PM
Well I think that everyone has been dumping in fear if the G20 Summit.

The reality is that they didn't really have any bad news.

Not A Threat

If we can get more people interested in buying again the volume will go back up.

Hopefully we have seen the end of really bad dives. But you know how that goes, by the time I'm finished typing this Bitcoin could have tanked another $1,

I almost feel like I should have bought a little more when ethereum was right at $500 and Litecoin at $140. If it goes back down I will.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 02:44 PM
a reply to: liejunkie01

Remember, we who are invested today, are the top of the spear as far as this tech is concerned.

Its all brand new, and when these corporations start to understand what it is they're dealing with, them you'll see more public access.

new topics

top topics
<< 46  47  48   >>