It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

While you were all focused on BTC

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I rather waste all my money on Dogecoins rather than anything else that can crash soon.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 03:00 AM
link   

edit on 29-3-2018 by ZeroFurrbone because: Duplicate, idk how to delete

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 04:24 AM
link   
There's a lot of talk recently about "death cross" on Bitcoin, what do you think about that? I know it's extremely hard predicting future on bitcoin and other altcoins, but still there is strong downtrend since the beginning of the year, I wonder how long is it going to last? Probably till July, because of the G20 meeting, when they said that they would give regulatory recommendations to individual countries about crypto currencies.

www.cnbc.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

There's a lot of talk recently about "death cross" on Bitcoin, what do you think about that?

No one really knows.

Even odds if it will tank completely or break out again.

Certainly a bear market at the moment.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: whismermill

do you guys keep track of your portfolio in dollars?

Blockfolio app.

Manually input your holdings.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

do you guys keep track of your portfolio in dollars?

I'm asking because in fiat money, my portfolio is down 35%, but converted to either ETH or BTC, it is up 18% from initial investment.
I'm thinking, as long as I don't want to cash out, I should ignore fiat value

that's interesting....

I've always looked at it from a fiat value perspective. Have to download that app.

EDIT: OK, that app is fantastic! It's great to have holdings in multiple places and see your overall portfolio in ONE location. Nice!

edit on 29-3-2018 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Holy crap!

BTC under 7000
LTC under 120
BCH under 700
XRP at 50 cents
ETH under 400

Yikes...crash, crash city.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
What's the fuss with that Ontology coin?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: alomaha

Beats me, seems I'm getting small amounts in that for free (like getting GAS from NEO)... One of the few going the other direction.

There are always a few like that in any crash...

Tron was like that earlier in the week.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
How low will it go?

Looks like there's no bottom at all.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
a reply to: alomaha

Beats me, seems I'm getting small amounts in that for free (like getting GAS from NEO)... One of the few going the other direction.

There are always a few like that in any crash...

Tron was like that earlier in the week.

Well, crash or no crash, this one rocketed almost 11x in USD, 25x in BTC and 35x in Ethereum since ICO! Furthermore, anyone who had subscribed to their newsletter before ICO received 1.000 coins for free, that is worth 2.200$ now... But I don't see anything so special about that coin...does anyone?

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Well I hope that VEN isn't being pumped to dump. I picked up about 10 more when the price was about $2.30, or somewhere around there. Nice to see some sort of positive gain.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I am waiting for my brokerage deposit to clear.(3 days).

Then I am increasing my stake in $GBTC.

I want under $11.00 doubt I will get that price target.

Next few months I am going to dollar cost average it.

Then sometime this year Grayscales Investment Trusts for Eth,xrp will be available to those that aren't rich.

I probably won't buy any more individual crypto until Jan of next year.

If next year,the early part goes through a bear market like this year.

I will be positioned well.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Would have never guessed at it being this low, this much into the year. Oh well, it's only money. I figure I've lost about $160 so far, so I don't have a lot really riding on it. Would have been nicer to be $160 in the black though, hehe... Still have a couple hundred in it though, just HODLing, and seeing what happens. Hard to resist buying at these rates, but since I keep regretting it when it goes lower 2 days later.....just have to resist it, lol.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

We just picked the wrong time to start investing..lol

Now I'm trying to keep buying small amounts even as the value drops. This way I feel that it averages out better in price per unit. It will be easier to "hopefully" see any type of return on the total investment.

I believe that if I just sit and wait for it to go back up, I am missing out on recouping any of my losses that I have at the moment.

If it still goes lower when I buy that is ok because I still have coinage acquired lower than my initial investment when I started this fiasco.

It maybe the wrong way to look at it but I really do not see a huge rally coming anytime soon. So why not keep shoveling money into the pit and hope that one day crypto will buy me that lot on the ocean front I just drove past the day before yesterday, or at least pay for some gas to go back to the beach for another week..lol
edit on 3-4-2018 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Now I'm trying to keep buying small amounts even as the value drops. This way I feel that it averages out better in price per unit. It will be easier to "hopefully" see any type of return on the total investment.

I believe that if I just sit and wait for it to go back up, I am missing out on recouping any of my losses that I have at the moment.

It's a good point, just that every time I decide it's low enough to buy some, it then just goes lower. Now, it's at least creeping past where I bought the last round of it. I do see the strategy in this though, especially if it does eventually rally. I still think that will happen, the big question is when (and I don't think the answer is "soon", possibly not even until the end of the year).

If it still goes lower when I buy that is ok because I still have coinage acquired lower than my initial investment when I started this fiasco.

Sadly, not in that boat. For example, I still have Ripple I bought at nearly $2, that is currently at 50 cents, lol. Only stuff that was bought lower than current is this last round of buys, and even that is just barely higher.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Yeah I bought 44 xrp when it was like .97 cents. I thought it was on a gaining rebound. I want to buy a few more but I am just waiting on this one.

Time will tell

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
On the plus side, I used to have more Ripple, that I dumped at $1 and converted to other coins.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Don't forget what you are really doing.

Speculating.

9 out of 10 times you're going to lose.

It only take one to pay off.

It's not going to be easy.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

True enough. Though I think speculating is just a nice way of saying "gambling"....as that's really what it boils down to.

Just, after witnessing what happened last year, kind of can't resist trying it and hoping it does something similar.

The tech is there, and really poised to explode and become a real viable thing...just a matter of when the world is fully ready for it. I hope.

new topics

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join