It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What about Reptilians ?????

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: eraTera

also take an look at the other videos in his youtube

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Aliens don't look like reptiles. They look kind of like this. Two and a half meters tall.

Men in Black cockroach guy

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: eraTera
Men in Black cockroach guy

They got that part right. They didn't get the noise, though. Like a banshee cicada at about 130 decibels.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

low resolution + bad lighting + the fact the movie was filmed in 1999 = "claw"

There is a real clear shot of a reptilian eye in Back to the Future 3 clip. (see previous post)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

neither all interdimensional
just as the genius vallee once said

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

could take an screenshot, please?

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

could take an screenshot, please?

It looks better in the actual clip at 2:06

www.youtube.com...

Here's a shot:

edit on 18-12-2017 by eraTera because: additional content

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

In Vedic scriptures, it is said that the reptile people live below the surface of the earth. They are endowed with superior intelligence and are materially focused, no compassion. Canto three of Srimad Bhagavatam - describes the planetary system and inhabitants:

Lower Planetary Systems Below the earth are seven other systems called Atala, Vitala, Sutala, Talatala, Mahatala, Rasatala, and Patala. These lower planetary systems are the same size as the earth planet, and begin 560,000 miles below earth. Sunshine does not reach these planets and light comes from jewels on the hoods of serpents. These planets are populated by persons of great power and opulence, yet of demoniac consciousness, who have reached here through austerity aimed at material enjoyment without spiritual development. They do not become old and diseased and fear only the time factor, which ultimately must destroy their abodes. Therefore they are given the name of “bila-svarga”, or subterranean heavenly planets.

www.facebook.com...:0

At Mt. Kailash in India, there are tunnels that go deep into the earth and locals say people live in the depths. In Malta, Lois Jessop inadvertently found herself in a deep underground structure looking at tall, humanoid creatures who waved her down. Weeks later an entire class w/ teachers disappeared in the same tunnel.

www.saicast.org...

Lois Jessop

There are supposedly a network of tunnels under the surface (and cities, such as in many places in the world and lots of stories about creatures/humanoids who live under ground.
news.nationalgeographic.com...

So much interesting and cool stuff! Donald Marshall says the vril surface every few millennia and surface dwellers manage to beat them down.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlissSeeker

In Vedic scriptures, it is said that the reptile people live below the surface of the earth. They are endowed with superior intelligence and are materially focused, no compassion. Canto three of Srimad Bhagavatam - describes the planetary system and inhabitants:

Lower Planetary Systems Below the earth are seven other systems called Atala, Vitala, Sutala, Talatala, Mahatala, Rasatala, and Patala. These lower planetary systems are the same size as the earth planet, and begin 560,000 miles below earth. Sunshine does not reach these planets and light comes from jewels on the hoods of serpents. These planets are populated by persons of great power and opulence, yet of demoniac consciousness, who have reached here through austerity aimed at material enjoyment without spiritual development. They do not become old and diseased and fear only the time factor, which ultimately must destroy their abodes. Therefore they are given the name of “bila-svarga”, or subterranean heavenly planets.

www.facebook.com...:0

At Mt. Kailash in India, there are tunnels that go deep into the earth and locals say people live in the depths. In Malta, Lois Jessop inadvertently found herself in a deep underground structure looking at tall, humanoid creatures who waved her down. Weeks later an entire class w/ teachers disappeared in the same tunnel.

www.saicast.org...

Lois Jessop

There are supposedly a network of tunnels under the surface (and cities, such as in many places in the world and lots of stories about creatures/humanoids who live under ground.
news.nationalgeographic.com...

So much interesting and cool stuff! Donald Marshall says the vril surface every few millennia and surface dwellers manage to beat them down.

Maybe they will resurface again.

www.youtube.com...

It's an onion video (parody) but some have questioned if it was hinting on something serious.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
See how long you can fast from the world. They'll come out of their nests.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
See how long you can fast from the world. They'll come out of their nests.

Fasting on onions does not imply they will.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   
If the reptilian Lord's are real then my farm cat is in major trouble because she keeps leaving their babies (little blue belly lizards) on my patio dead half eaten.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

originally posted by: johnthejedi24
Damn it, I was hoping when I clicked on this topic that the first post would be intelligent in nature and be composed of ancedotes throughout history and ufology that support the existence of Reptilians....INSTEAD WE GET THE SAME OLD IMAGE COMPRESSION AND ARTIFACTS, 😔

An unmannered reply like yours may not be intelligent in nature

Those video's have some pretty good quality. They don't appear to be compression to me.

You need to learn a bit more about video encoding/decoding/compression and artifacts then oh and also what good quality is

From the video's I've seen, these show great quality of the "actual event" -- while the video's themselves are not of the highest quality.

Video reduces file size by storing the difference between frames, so if the subject moves and the background doesn't then the difference between frames is stored, and that's what can cause problems when you have low bandwidth or any problems with a broadcast signal. So if the difference in the frames is not decoded correctly then you get glitches also if you think about it many of these videos are in public places with many people around yet nobody screams reptilian even when a glitch last a few seconds, do they so what we have is over active imaginations/people that don't know how things work and technical issuses not reptilians.
edit on 19-12-2017 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   
from the book "The NKVD war with the unknown"
, collected testimonies of real people about real events from the NKVD archive...I had noticed the seam, I noticed it for a long time, but I was not going to fix it all-and just as I stepped toward the car, the seam parted completely, the holster suddenly sagged on one loop, in the first second it seemed that the holster had come off and fell ...
I, mechanically, grabbed hold of her, looked at the belt. And, so it turned out, I saw the driver now as if squinting, with the edge of his eye, with his side vision.
It was a completely different person. Perhaps not a man at all.
His pupils were vertical, like a cat. People do not. And my teeth were different now. No fangs, no, but ... I can not explain to you intelligently what was strange, but at that moment it became absolutely clear to me that his teeth were not the same, not human. And there's something wrong with the face: everything is in place, but the proportions have changed somehow completely wrong. The face angle, jaws, nose - everything became wrong. He was ruddy, cheeked, and looked like a skull. It's like a skull, covered with something like skin - yellowish, dry, not boring human skin, namely the likeness of the skin.
It was a creature, that's what I understood instantly, and I can not explain it better even today, after so many years. Not a man at all. A strange, incomprehensible creature.
I shied away, instantly, away. An instinct has worked. She grabbed the holster, not sly, again instinctively, began to yank the valve, and the strap, as luck would have it, stole ...
And he ... I now saw him as if it were the same - but not quite. It seems to be the former simple guy, but through the old face something seemed to glimpse. The very thing I saw from the corner of my eye.
He, apparently, was oriented - almost instantly. I realized that I had discovered him. His face was distorted, not at all humanly, hissed something like:
- Ishsh-you ...
I can not repeat his intonation in my life. It was not a human voice, but not an animal sound. Simply ... Something so different, I do not know how to describe ... The creature hissed - disappointed, angry, with a serious annoyance that it broke:
- Ishsh-you ...
I was still yanking the holster, ran back even further, and he suddenly jerked the car from its place. He did not even try to attack me. Ran out of the spot, instantly disappeared from sight - the road was not straight, it buckled like this, then, the car disappeared behind the turn in a few seconds ...
I finally pulled the pistol, drove the cartridge into the trunk, but there was no one else. So I stood with TT in my hand. Silence, the sun, the solitude is complete, and I'm trembling with a tremor ...
Well, gradually calmed down, began to reason quite calmly.
And now what do you want me to do? Return to the CP and there to tell everything, ask me to be taken to the medical battalion? Tell you that instead of the driver at the wheel of the "goat" sat some sort of creature? Would you be serious about such a story in their place? That's it. We would have thought that the doctor, vulgarly speaking, stopped at the balls themselves for the videos (there was such an expression then). In the war with people, this happens ...
In a word, I stood for a while, got ready with the spirit - and went on, straight to the medical battalion. The gun, however, did not hide, held in the hand with the fuse removed. But neither this nor the car did not see so much, I reached the outskirts of the village without the slightest adventure. She asked the sentry whether the goat had passed through with a blond such a guy at the wheel. It turned out, drove through. His sentry, of course, did not stop - he did not go to the location of the medical battalion, but by...PS thank to the alphabet for the provided letters , and the creators of Google translator burn in hell

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnthejedi24
Damn it, I was hoping when I clicked on this topic that the first post would be intelligent in nature and be composed of ancedotes throughout history and ufology that support the existence of Reptilians....INSTEAD WE GET THE SAME OLD IMAGE COMPRESSION AND ARTIFACTS, 😔

An unmannered reply like yours may not be intelligent in nature

Those video's have some pretty good quality. They don't appear to be compression to me.

You need to learn a bit more about video encoding/decoding/compression and artifacts then oh and also what good quality is

From the video's I've seen, these show great quality of the "actual event" -- while the video's themselves are not of the highest quality.

Video reduces file size by storing the difference between frames, so if the subject moves and the background doesn't then the difference between frames is stored, and that's what can cause problems when you have low bandwidth or any problems with a broadcast signal. So if the difference in the frames is not decoded correctly then you get glitches also if you think about it many of these videos are in public places with many people around yet nobody screams reptilian even when a glitch last a few seconds, do they so what we have is over active imaginations/people that don't know how things work and technical issuses not reptilians.

Some video's can be in error while others are not in error.

If you don't like the other video's, look at the "back to the future" clip previously posted. I even posted a screen shot of it. There is reptilian eye there. I guess you could say that because it was made in 80's/90s then the quality is poor, but I can clearly see a reptilian eye in the clip and in the screen shot.

As for reptilians in public places, the human eye or mind may not be looking for something like this in normal discourse of everyday life. These events happen fast.
edit on 19-12-2017 by eraTera because: additional content

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

How absolutely rude and dismissive. You have no idea if the OP is a student or not.

Grow up.

OP yes there does seem to be a growing mountain. I think the temperate world under Antarctica they found and hushed might be connected.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

hmmmm i think doc's eye looks like that due to the angle, in reality the pupil is circular

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker

that malta story looks right up my alley
where did you find it

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: mangust69

ohhhhh what is this?
i love russian reports!
is there anything else interesting there?

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
a reply to: Destinyone

How absolutely rude and dismissive. You have no idea if the OP is a student or not.

Grow up.

OP yes there does seem to be a growing mountain. I think the temperate world under Antarctica they found and hushed might be connected.

I looked this up:

"Massive ‘anomaly’ lurks beneath..."

"Some...believe..massive asteroid"

"Conspiracy theorists claiming...UFO base or...underworld...Hollow Earth."

“To this day, scientists have no idea"

"[Some]...suggested...Nazis built secret bases in Antarctica"

nypost.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join