It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What about Reptilians ?????

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: eraTera

yeah an thread made by someone that has mental problems isnt an good thread

This is a personal attack. People who'd launch personal attacks on people with mental problems would likely have mental problems themselves.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

No, all im saying is that from my personal experience. Just what I have seen;

Anytime there is a youtube video of "(insert celeb.) shape shifts on camera!"
All I have ever seen are compression artifacts.
Nothing ever crystal clear. They all look like the video was filmed on the first flip phone camera.

I understand what you're saying. I've seen fake video's as well. I think in the original post, I included a video I found of a television reporter shape shifting. I investigated the source of the video. The original video did not contain eye shape shifting.

But I've started to really notice it in Hollywood without anyone's video's or anyone pointing it out.
edit on 18-12-2017 by eraTera because: additional content

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
It seems, in Hollywood or in Politics, if reptilians are hiding under human skin, then they could have been there for a very long time.

If reptilians were naturally half human/half reptilian -- and they come in all human colors, then it would seem odd that black reptilians -- who are supposed to be our overlords -- were subjected to "segregation" conditions.

So it seems either they are hiding under human skin or maybe someone has to be turned reptilian by someone else.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Donald Marshall has the most comprehensive compilation of all conspiracies, tied together in a seemingly perfect meld. Here is a very brief description of the relationship pyramid between Reptilians and humans, including the elite:

youtu.be...

He has much, much more.

edit on 12/18/2017 by BlissSeeker because: bad colon

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlissSeeker

Donald Marshall has the most comprehensive compilation of all conspiracies, tied together in a seemingly perfect meld. Here is a very brief description of the relationship pyramid between Reptilians and humans, including the elite:

youtu.be...

He has much, much more.

It says vril are found in caves.

"Caves are found throughout the world, but only a small portion of them have been explored and documented by cavers." - wiki

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

And if you wouldn't believe you,

hahahahahahaha

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: tigertatzen

And if you wouldn't believe you,

hahahahahahaha

From the other side -- it would not be believable. That appears to be accurate.

The condition does not appear to be funny. Someone with lower personal qualities may find it funny.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Does anyone find it odd that the newer television show called V - which was about reptilian aliens got cancelled when the tensions between V and Humans were reaching a kind of a climax point.

ABC claims that low ratings was the reason why V was not renewed for a third season.

It seems there were many fans and a letter-writing campaign "Project Alice" that began writing to renew the series.

Anyone else find that show kind of real "real"?

en.wikipedia.org...(2009_TV_series)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlissSeeker

youtu.be...

He has much, much more.

He has a conspiracy site that is really well put together.

donaldmarshallrevolution.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Check out this back to the future 3 clip:

At video time 2:06 pause the video.

You should be able to see a reptilian eye.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

I agree some of them may be terrestrial. As mentioned here-

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

The Naga may be a start.

Naga, (Sanskrit: “serpent”) in Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism, a member of a class of mythical semidivine beings, half human and half cobra. They are a strong, handsome species who can assume either wholly human or wholly serpentine form and are potentially dangerous but often beneficial to humans. They live in an underground kingdom called Naga-loka, or Patala-loka, which is filled with resplendent palaces, beautifully ornamented with precious gems. The creator deity Brahma relegated the nagas to the nether regions when they became too populous on earth and commanded them to bite only the truly evil or those destined to die prematurely. They are also associated with waters—rivers, lakes, seas, and wells—and are guardians of treasure.

www.britannica.com...

May be a start with understanding potential terrestrial Reptoids.

Those reptilian who may reside beyond this dimension in the ethereal primarily or in space but can make contact here may be comparable to the benevolent & malevolent Archons.

An archon, in the Gnosticism of late antiquity, was any of several servants of the Demiurge, the "creator god" that stood between the human race and a transcendent God that could only be reached through gnosis. In this context they have the role of the angels and demons of the Old Testament. They give their name to the sect called Archontics. They were thus called from the Greek word ἄρχοντες, "principalities", or "rulers", by reason that they held the world to have been created and ruled by malevolent Archons. The term was taken from the ancient Greek position of office "archon".

en.m.wikipedia.org...(Gnosticism)

But I feel some of the ones Phil Schneider mentioned may be connected to Extraterrestrial origins...

Be well
edit on 12/18/17 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I did find it odd also how abruptly it ended with the hybrid mammalian/reptilian girl learning to "bliss" both humans and reptoids.
Bliss seems like serpent charming in mass to a hive from a queen.

I figured that was the message in the new version of V. And that the mass psyops for those who were watching and receptive to it was complete...

Interesting observations

edit on 12/18/17 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: eraTera

So what do reptilians want?

"And the great dragon was hurled down — the ancient serpent called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him. And I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying: “Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of His Christ. For the accuser of our brothers has been thrown down, he who accuses them day and night before our God" (Rev 12:9-10)

The reptilian race originally deceived humankind into a fallen state, and they currently run the fallen world. For this reason Satan, the reptilian, is called the prince of the world, whereas God is the actual King, who will return and give what is due to each Parable of the Vineyard

Here Jesus gives a toung-in-cheek comment to the rulers of the world (reptilians):

"And all their works they do to be seen by men, and they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the fringes of their garments..."

If you're interested, look into who the gnostics call Yaldabaoth, that is another name for the chief reptilian. Chinese and aztecs (Quetzalcoatl) worshipped him as god

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

I did find it odd also how abruptly it ended with the hybrid mammalian/reptilian girl learning to "bliss" both humans and reptoids.

I figured that was the message in the new version of V. And that the mass psyops for those who were watching and receptive to it was complete...

Interesting observations

I wanted to know what the "underground" military resistance had to say about V. They were revealed at the end of season 2.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
In addition to "back to the future" video clip which shows a reptilian eye (see previous post)

there is also a Keanu Reeves claw in the matrix movie clip at 0:32 seconds

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Also there is a video clip of Julia Roberts.

At 2:27 there is a comparison between shape shifted teeth and her "normal" teeth.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

could you take an screenshot pls?

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

low resolution + bad lighting + the fact the movie was filmed in 1999 = "claw"
edit on 18-12-2017 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Aliens don't look like reptiles. They look kind of like this. Two and a half meters tall.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

c a

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join