It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What about Reptilians ?????

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I think there is a good amount of reptilian evidence before us. The general evidence about reptilians is found around famous people and captured on video.

Have you ever taken a close look at famous people in Hollywood and politics? Many of these people have shape shifting teeth. There is something odd about their teeth. At first, their teeth look normal, then suddenly their teeth grow wider apart. Gaps emerge between their teeth and these teeth become sharper. Usually, after a few seconds, these teeth return to normal.

For example, take a look at this video. www.youtube.com...

In the video above, the teeth look reptilian at first, then they grow normal. When you watch Hollywood movies or famous politicians, if you pay close attention to their teeth, you will see teeth transformations. This may not happen all the time, but it happens. I've seen many cases.

Look at this other video. Prince William grows holes in his lip! www.youtube.com...

Finally, what about reptilian scholars, like David Icke. David Icke has held numerous public presentations about reptilians, but at times it has been questioned whether he himself is a reptilian.

More video's about reptilians:

Reptilian neck: www.youtube.com...

Reptilian skin: www.youtube.com...

Of course, some of these videos are fake. For example: www.youtube.com...
(I've seen the original footage of this video on fox and no actual shape shifting occurred).

So what do reptilians want?

Are there half-reptilian people in Hollywood and politics? Is there a real live talking reptile under human skin?

Do grays abduct people, turn them reptilian or half reptilian, then release them back into the world?

Was there a reptilian race before humans and did reptilians create humans?

Did grays create reptilians or vice versa? To me the appearance of the grays looks more evolved than the appearance of reptilians. Reptilians appear very jungle like, while grays are more sophisticated, like they've evolved beyond the jungle.

edit on 17-12-2017 by eraTera because: grammatical errors

edit on 17-12-2017 by eraTera because: Title edit

edit on 17-12-2017 by eraTera because: content removal

edit on 17-12-2017 by eraTera because: grammatical error

edit on 17-12-2017 by eraTera because: additional content

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: eraTera
I think there is a good amount of reptilian evidence before us. The general evidence about reptilians is found around famous people and captured on video.

Have you ever taken a close look at famous people in Hollywood and politics? Many of these people have shape shifting teeth. There is something odd about their teeth. At first, their teeth look normal, then suddenly their teeth grow wider apart. Gaps emerge between their teeth and these teeth become sharper. Usually, after a few seconds, these teeth return to normal.

For example, take a look at this video. www.youtube.com...

In the video above, the teeth look reptilian at first, then they grow normal. When you watch Hollywood movies or famous politicians, if you pay close attention to their teeth, you will see teeth transformations. This may not happen all the time, but it happens. I've seen many cases.

Look at this other video. Prince William grows holes in his lip! www.youtube.com...

Finally, what about reptilian scholars, like David Icke. David Icke has held numerous public presentations about reptilians, but at times it has been questioned whether he himself is a reptilian.

More video's about reptilians:

Reptilian neck: www.youtube.com...

Reptilian skin: www.youtube.com...

Of course, some of these videos are fake. For example: www.youtube.com...
(I've seen the original footage of this video on fox and no actual shape shifting occurred).

So what do reptilians want?

Are there half-reptilian people in Hollywood and politics? Is there a real live talking reptile under human skin?

Do grays abduct people, turn them reptilian or half reptilian, then release them back into the world?

Was there a reptilian race before humans and did reptilians create humans?

Did grays create reptilians or vice versa? To me the appearance of the grays looks more evolved than the appearance of reptilians. Reptilians appear very jungle like, while grays are more sophisticated, like they've evolved beyond the jungle.

Invasion of the video compression artifacts from outer space!

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

School is out for the Holidays.....this happens every year.

Sigh...Des

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: eraTera

You lost me at the second sentence. Good reading though.

I'll check back for more comments. Guessing the thread will be in the Skunk Works forum by that time.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
"Invasion of the video compression artifacts from outer space!

"

Video compression is a good alternative explanation. An error in video compression causes the viewer to see something else, like reptilian teeth.

What about this reptilian neck? www.youtube.com...

Could this also be a failed video compression?

edit on 17-12-2017 by eraTera because: style change

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Are bad teeth proof if reptilians?

(Your avatar)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

Sigh...Des

Just because school is out, doesn't meant it's not right before your eyes.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Are bad teeth proof if reptilians?

(Your avatar)

No. But change in teeth structure may suggest evidence.

I am suggesting it is possible.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Great thread OP!

When was younger I was visited by reptilians and they told me that they were among us..... that they walked among us and ruled over us, they even claimed that they created us. It got weird because I had many hallucinations about them or what I thought were hallucinations, but it turned out to be real.

They even took me to their home planet and showed me where they were originally from. They took me to this dark room and they showed me what appeared to be a clone of me, they told me that when I turned 35 they were going to replace me with this clone and I was going to do great things...

I've yet to be replaced because I haven't turned 35 yet and it kind of scares me because I really think that reptilians are real and they really are going to replace me with a clone

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth

I'll check back for more comments. Guessing the thread will be in the Skunk Works forum by that time.

To me there appears to be good evidence captured on video and around famous people. Sometimes you can see the evidence yourself, without someone else pointing it out.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

"

Video compression is a good alternative explanation. An error in video compression causes the viewer to see something else, like reptilian teeth.

No, that is a Nektoid from planet [idistinguishable babble].

They are the worst ones of all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Sometimes you can see the evidence yourself, without someone else pointing it out.

Yeah, you see it all the time in low resolution videos. They're called compression artifacts.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

Sigh...Des

Every year there is also better evidence of reptilians.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

Sometimes you can see the evidence yourself, without someone else pointing it out.

Yeah, you see it all the time in low resolution videos. They're called compression artifacts.

Yes. I know that argument. It's a great one. But I'm seeing something else. Non-human teeth.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

"

The neck looks like its bulging.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

"

There are also video's of shape shifting fingers.
edit on 17-12-2017 by eraTera because: duplicate

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockdisjoint2
Great thread OP!

When was younger I was visited by reptilians and they told me that they were among us..... that they walked among us and ruled over us, they even claimed that they created us. It got weird because I had many hallucinations about them or what I thought were hallucinations, but it turned out to be real.

They even took me to their home planet and showed me where they were originally from. They took me to this dark room and they showed me what appeared to be a clone of me, they told me that when I turned 35 they were going to replace me with this clone and I was going to do great things...

I've yet to be replaced because I haven't turned 35 yet and it kind of scares me because I really think that reptilians are real and they really are going to replace me with a clone

That's quite a story you got there. I think the grays rule over us. They appear more evolved.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Great thread OP!

Why 35 years old? Maybe there's no need to create a clone of you. I've read reptilians/grays can intertwine with your body without physically being around you.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Great thread OP!

That's quite a story you got there. I think the grays rule over us. They appear more evolved.

Or maybe the Greys are us?

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Great thread OP!

Or maybe the Greys are us?

Maybe we're made in the image of grays.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join