It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What about Reptilians ?????

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

the reptilians arent extraterrestrial, they are just an illusion created by the ever present humanoids

Reptilians may be terrestrial or extraterrestrial. They do not appear to be an illusion.

Past societies arrived to similar reptilian conclusion. Now they may have had contact with each other, but it is odd that, if they had contact, they would both arrive to an action of "let's make reptilian statues".

edit on 18-12-2017 by eraTera because: additional content

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

whoa, whoa...whoa!
Lets take a step back here and cool down before we start talking logically.

Compression artifacts....come on! its clearly aliens.

You're saying that "the only" logical solution is "one train of thought". Logic states that there can be more than one explanation for an effect.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: eraTera

Bull cookies low bandwidth/low quality video and MPEG artifacts not reptilians.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

well quetzalcoatl appears in south american creation myth and was the feathered serpent

and he seemed pretty benevolent in comparison to the Chitauri

so maybe there are those within the Chitauri who dont like to enslave humanity
much like the wife of the king of the Chitauri who took pity on humanity and gave us the ability to procreate

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

Bull cookies low bandwidth/low quality video and MPEG artifacts not reptilians.

I liked the detail. Better then some others I've seen, even in Hollywood. In Hollywood, when you see actors teeth shape shift, there is high quality, but you can't see the mouth up close. In this one you can really see the teeth shape shift.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: eraTera

originally posted by: johnthejedi24
Damn it, I was hoping when I clicked on this topic that the first post would be intelligent in nature and be composed of ancedotes throughout history and ufology that support the existence of Reptilians....INSTEAD WE GET THE SAME OLD IMAGE COMPRESSION AND ARTIFACTS, 😔

An unmannered reply like yours may not be intelligent in nature

Those video's have some pretty good quality. They don't appear to be compression to me.

You need to learn a bit more about video encoding/decoding/compression and artifacts then oh and also what good quality is

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

well quetzalcoatl appears in south american creation myth and was the feathered serpent

and he seemed pretty benevolent in comparison to the Chitauri

so maybe there are those within the Chitauri who dont like to enslave humanity
much like the wife of the king of the Chitauri who took pity on humanity and gave us the ability to procreate

Credo Mutwa's thoughts on Chitauri

“when the Chitauri came to Earth, they arrived in terrible vessels which flew through the air.."

"The Chitauri told human beings, whom they gathered together by force with whips of lightning, that they were great gods from the sky and that from now on they would receive a number of great gifts from the gods.” Of course, there would be hell to pay, so to speak, for these alleged “gifts.”"

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

originally posted by: eraTera

originally posted by: johnthejedi24
Damn it, I was hoping when I clicked on this topic that the first post would be intelligent in nature and be composed of ancedotes throughout history and ufology that support the existence of Reptilians....INSTEAD WE GET THE SAME OLD IMAGE COMPRESSION AND ARTIFACTS, 😔

An unmannered reply like yours may not be intelligent in nature

Those video's have some pretty good quality. They don't appear to be compression to me.

You need to learn a bit more about video encoding/decoding/compression and artifacts then oh and also what good quality is

From the video's I've seen, these show great quality of the "actual event" -- while the video's themselves are not of the highest quality.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

a reply to: tigertatzen

greer isnt an reptilian he is a craptoid from the planet uranus

Greer's teeth are not the kind that could be found on uranus.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I wonder. If there are reptilians and if there was a reptilian black rapper in Hollywood, who is hiding as a reptile under black skin, how does that reptilian know how to imitate a black rapper?

I'm not saying that all black people are alike, in fact, you may not be able to tell on a telephone whether it is a black person or a white person.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

how so?

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: rockdisjoint2
Great thread OP!

When was younger I was visited by reptilians and they told me that they were among us..... that they walked among us and ruled over us, they even claimed that they created us. It got weird because I had many hallucinations about them or what I thought were hallucinations, but it turned out to be real.

They even took me to their home planet and showed me where they were originally from. They took me to this dark room and they showed me what appeared to be a clone of me, they told me that when I turned 35 they were going to replace me with this clone and I was going to do great things...

I've yet to be replaced because I haven't turned 35 yet and it kind of scares me because I really think that reptilians are real and they really are going to replace me with a clone

How were you taken to their home planet?

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

to me the only odd one was ther neck one

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

yeah an thread made by someone that has mental problems isnt an good thread

link   

exactly

link   

google "jacques vallee"

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

yeah an thread made by someone that has mental problems isnt an good thread

this may be wrong: suppose a schizophrenic made a good thread which you liked, without saying he was a schizophrenic.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

it would be hard to not contaminate the thread with "his thoughts"

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

it would be hard to not contaminate the thread with "his thoughts"

This is a logical fallacy called Ad hominem. Attacking attribute of the person making the argument.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

No, all im saying is that from my personal experience. Just what I have seen;

Anytime there is a youtube video of "(insert celeb.) shape shifts on camera!"
All I have ever seen are compression artifacts.
Nothing ever crystal clear. They all look like the video was filmed on the first flip phone camera.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join