It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sources Are Reporting Over A Dozen Resignations In Congress Are Coming Within 72 Hours

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Careful what you wish for...this could also involve the WH.

Only if George Soros pays some more women to say Trump looked at them naked under a robe.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I hate to ask but what are the Epstein files?

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

What has he done to expose corruption? He's committing corrupted deeds every day but exposure? Trying to malign the people who are investigating you isn't exposing any corruption but your own.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oh heavens.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Ryan is just putting a little distance between himself and the "trump effect".
When he retires he will turn on trump and then in 2020 he will make another run for the presidency.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Fingers crossed.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: xuenchen

Yet another fake story, from a fake news website., from the same user..

that won’t happen.. yet the next day will again post another fake story, from a fake news website..

Wash, rinse , repeat..

At what point does it become intentional misinformation???

At what point is it obvious that someone can’t be that stupid, and instead is intentionally pushing propaganda to confuse people???

You never learned gun safety from your pappy, did ya?
It is unwise to aim any gun at your own foot.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

okay hear me out on this. If this is true is this our chance to enact term limits? If we had term limits in place most of these people would already be gone. I think it is time for the people to stand up.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Oh goody. When he gets " that look" I know he's in trouble again.
But why Wray? He appointed him. Of course no one in the FBI is going to agree with him that the bureau is in tatters so if he had hoped for "loyalty" in that story he wasn't going to get it from Wray.
He is planting seeds of contempt he is not exposing anything.
He wants the investigations to stop. They are getting too close to him.
edit on 12162017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

edit on 12162017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Oh goody. When he gets " that look" I know he's in trouble again.

Silly it's threads like this that should be the one place you don't throw all your insults.

Left/right are both falling. We all need to stand together before the next round of lifetime politicians line up for their job. I honestly believe We The People are stronger right now than ever, but only together.

Will you grasp hands with me and promise to fight bith sides?

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Including Paul Ryan?

If Paul Ryan is named I'll bet it is dudes!!!!

The dudes will be dozens other congressmen.

edit on 5734x6757America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago12 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
this is funny, there was some twittering about a whole mess of indictments coming down in the next few days from mueller.... some one was talking about it in a youtube video. I got the sense that the what ever the pizzagate thing has evolved into was involvled in it... but they were putting the number around 30 or so...
and now there is this, again from someone from the right.

I am gonna call bull on both, but find it interesting about 30 or so members of congress would kind of describe the house judiciary committee.. maybe they ticked off rosenstein enough to tell mueller to indict them all for obstruction of justice..... along with trump.... since both sides seemed to be putting more pressure on rosenstein trying to influence the investigation one way or another...probably more so than trump has and since the dems were pressing him to hint at obstruction so badly, well... it would be only fair to nail them all and not just the president.
edit on 16-12-2017 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
This is how they'll seek to create the wave election in 2018.

I wonder how many of their own they'll sacrifice? How many of those will be in safe districts?

You got it.
Rather like the protection of Menendez - his seat would be flipped if he had to resign, hence why the Democrats ignore his indiscretions and why the media ignore it. I suspect they will have him resign AFTER Chris Christie steps down in Jan 2018. Wait and see.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood
a reply to: Diisenchanted

Because the source for Xuen's op is called RedStateWatcher, just check it out. It's clearly a partisan website, one that relies heavily on meme's for gods sake.

I mean, at least the Daily Wire ,which this story was virtually copy/pasted from, actually mentions that republicans have also resigned.

Did you check the Tweets from the article?

That's the "source" from the "source".

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: 3daysgone

What?

Strategy

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

okay hear me out on this. If this is true is this our chance to enact term limits? If we had term limits in place most of these people would already be gone. I think it is time for the people to stand up.

Term limits would be good.

But of course, "they" would just start grooming new candidates ahead of the expiring "terms" and the corruption would be instilled before the candidates are even elected.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
truepundit.com... It may be more than sex. Sex might be the cover to run away

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Hmmm, one wonders if the sexual harassment and Mueller investigation are coinciding and those Reps have been given the choice of "resigning", or facing serious jail time from the Mueller probe? You can imagine all the filth the NSA has on every politician, judge and so on. Imagine the NSA as biased, like the FBI is alleged to be, and boom, with all that dirt at your fingertips, you got the makings of taking down an entire government as you wish.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Guess we will know in three days.

Christmas might come early or it might not.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth
Oh, what is this? A campaign promise of draining the swamp coming to fruition? Love em' or hate em' the man has a plan and doing it! What's next, real immigration reform or creating jobs?

no way...just tax cuts for the wealthy and benefit cuts to the poor and middle class.....this is a republican government after all.....then after the tax cuts go through, the deficit will balloon, and in 2018 the decades old chants of "spending is out of control" will follow with sharper cuts to benefits in Medicare and social security.....

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join