It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sources Are Reporting Over A Dozen Resignations In Congress Are Coming Within 72 Hours

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
any better sources anyone?????

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Of course there is always the other idea floating about on the net in regards to this series of stories. None of them are true, or at least provable in court, and all these fine folks losing/leaving their jobs are doing so because something big is gonna happen next week around Christmas and they know better than to be anywhere near it.

The Forever War - Christmas Wikileaks Surprise

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Best source i've found so far..
Vanity Fair

The stories are supposed to be coming thru CNN and Washington Post so you'll have to wait for anything better than that.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Pretty sure this is all based off the congressional settlement fund, and some investigative journalism.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
This new deal of claiming sexual perversion against pols is a great wrinkle on implementing term limits. That's one way to drain the swamp...dem or rep.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
lol. I like it. Trump is doing exactly what he promised to do. If he goes down with them, so be it, him winning the Presidency and bringing all this government corruptness to light would have made it worth it.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Well I guess they aren't even bothering to wait for the midterms.

Hell they didn't even wait until 2020 for the presidential.

I sense a machination in the works.

Get rid of Trump.

Change the make up of congress from red to blue.

Impeach Trump.

And the sex mania stops just as quickly as it started.
edit on 15-12-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
The easiest way to control a person is to make them do something that can be used against them later when needed. Let the person without sin throw the first stone. A lot of congressmen could have been set up so they had to follow along, they may not have intended to do this in the beginning, but were urged to do something wrong by other senators or even lobbiests who gather this kind of information to use to gain further money from actions with the congressman.

Face it, it is a normal part of politics. making someone do something wrong so they cannot challenge you is a very old tactic.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Don't worry, there are plenty of money-hungry politicians ready to take their spots and continue their tradition of screwing the people over in favor of big corporations and lobbyists.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yet another fake story, from a fake news website., from the same user..

that won’t happen.. yet the next day will again post another fake story, from a fake news website..

Wash, rinse , repeat..

At what point does it become intentional misinformation???

At what point is it obvious that someone can’t be that stupid, and instead is intentionally pushing propaganda to confuse people???

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood

The sources here suck. And again we're left with anonymous sources.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
And getting rich. the question never asked is 'how'd you get so rich working for the govt?a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Like I have said before, Don is in there for one term and in this term his only true agenda is to expose Washington.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

If the Vanity Fair article, which offers more detail at least, is not enough to convince you Xuen's OP may be right (even if the source is less than reputable) then you will just need to be surprised like everyone else.

Personally, i've seen enough to admit its a likely possibility.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Or what if the real puppet masters are using the Don to remove the old guard and replace them with new puppets to control. They did this during the French Revolution when they replaced the aristocracy with a new group of elites.
edit on 12/15/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
Like I have said before, Don is in there for one term and in this term his only true agenda is to expose Washington.

Sad thing is he has done more to expose the corruption in DC than anyone. But many who complained about the corruption in the past are now defending the exact same corruption that is destroying the Republic.
Doesn't give one much hope to see so many people brain washed to welcome their own demise.....

edit on 15-12-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood
Do you happen to have any better sources than a bunch of alt-right websites?

This just sounds like wishful thinking.

Alt-right and Fox news reporters are REAL journalists.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Including Paul Ryan?

I don't think anyone believes that a man THAT close to Presidency would just give it all up and act like he never wanted it, but THAT is exactly what Paul Ryan did.

And no one IS buying it.

True story

Took the family to the county fair and for two straight years had the uncanny luck to pull in right next to Paul and his family. The first time was a quick hello and a welcome to my hometown, after which we quickly separated and walked our families into the fairgrounds. We hit mostly the same exhibits at first and traded nods at each other's children truly enjoying themselves with the animals.

The second time (the following year) we pulled in right next to each other both Paul and I verbally acknowledged the ironic coincidence and took a few minutes to send the wives and kids ahead while we walked and talked together on the way up out of the grass parking lot (read:field) and towards one of the gates.

We talked at the time about what options were on the table if Obama and Pelosi's gang would ram through the healthcare, and even then I got a sense he was for it. He gave me the old "we just don't have the votes" schtick, which was absolutely correct at the time, but his demeanor in presenting this sentence was anything but upset.

I won't go into anything further in my timeline with Paul, but rest assured, this dude didn't just quit. I think you really get to know a person when you see them interact with their kids and other children. I got a good sense of what Paul is like that day after spending a good hour or so walking around the county fair with each others families. If he was screwing around on Janna Ryan, and he up and ruined his family like that, he would leave Congress.

Just my opinion.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The anti TPTB leftists would disagree. They see the alt right and Fox as unreliable.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Fox news is at times questionable, but I won't hesitate to admit I love me some Shepard Smith. For one, he seems genuinely likable and intelligent but more importantly I got mad respect for anyone who can say this line with a straight face.

Fox News can now confirm microwaves heat food.

I don't care who you are, that's objectively funny right there.

But yea, sure....alt-right news are "real" journalists in the same way I'm the "real" batman.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join