It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sources Are Reporting Over A Dozen Resignations In Congress Are Coming Within 72 Hours

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Okay, so a bunch of rubbers got caught in the drain while draining the swamp? I hope the next flush gets all those who spend $$$ and take $$$ like the faucet doesn't have a tap.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

LMAO!

You may as well have cited infowars hahaha nice

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
It's time to start keeping score.

Who will be the big winner?

Will it be sausage, just plain cheese or will pepperoni take the title?

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

LMAO!

You may as well have cited infowars hahaha nice

Or worse - CNN or MSNBC.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I'll have to wait and see for this one, but I would not be surprised. What society sees as acceptable sexual misconduct or sexual harassment has changed, and I'm sure a lot of men got away with a lot of things back when it was less of a deal.

Sexual harassment and the like is not just prevalent in Congress, but everywhere. I'm sure it affects both Republicans and Democrats, although Republicans (like Trump and Moore) don't seem to take responsibility or get punished for their actions as often as Democrats (like Weinstein, who was disowned, or Al Franken, who resigned).

That's just the way things are... anyway, I'll bet if this story is true, both Republicans and Democrats will be involved, as sexual misconduct can happen anywhere.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I laugh at how many times you have trolled here with ‘credible’ sources while throwing dirt on other sources. Is there a troll of the year award?

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga

I laugh at how many times you have trolled here with ‘credible’ sources while throwing dirt on other sources. Is there a troll of the year award?

Did you and others miss this part?

If true,

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: mzinga

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Exactly the same response you gave a month or so ago. Eat that hat yet? I’m still waiting on all your predictions? It is like someone predicting an earthquake every day. Someday you will get it right and pat yourself on your back. Until then.....

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

What is this a ancient aliens episode?

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
It's time to start keeping score.

Who will be the big winner?

Will it be sausage, just plain cheese or will pepperoni take the title?

One our more esteemed posters already began a count...
He is a very bad person because he has a sense of humor...

Laughter Is Not Allowed Anymore at ATS

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

If it does, it does.

If this is even a thing...

Oddly enough, I find myself not really giving much of a damn.

This is what a nation gets when identity politics rules for the better part of two centuries. People brought up to vote (R) or (D) after someones name.

Many, including myself for a short time, have bought into it--and thusly, our chickens are coming home to roost. Oops.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Better than they've ever been--not that that makes it likely, but better.

This might be the time to start a movement towards a constitutional amendment, but it'd still be a long, hard slog.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: mzinga

You have been ignoring the recent exposures I see.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Why on Earth would people doubt this is not true by now? Any source is becoming reliable with this sexual misbehavior,however this is also a bit out of control.
Also 100% fact that Fox,CNN,MSNBC,CBS all spin news towards their favor anyways and have been for a long time.
The funny thing about all this is Alex Jones has been warning about this kind of stuff for years as well as pedophile rings and child sex trafficking and it is also real.Also believe it or not Alex Jones was warning about gay frogs and chemicals changing their sexual behavior and He pulled the article from CNN.
Also Alex Jones warned about fluoride and bio-engineered crops and They turn Him into the crazy one.He does put on a goofy act with a ego and is a bit looney.It is kind of like a professional wrestler act like Hulk Hogan or something.
edit on 16-12-2017 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Tempter

Ryan is just putting a little distance between himself and the "trump effect".
When he retires he will turn on trump and then in 2020 he will make another run for the presidency.

LOl, sure he will, in his dreams.

There is nothing to turn on!

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
the swamp seems to be draining a bit faster now.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
No, "The Daily Caller" which Russian twitter bots love have reported this.

When Russian twitter bots are pushing a story, I usually look the other direction.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Oh, that explains it - Russia did it.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
If only this were true and Trump would follow suite. That would truly "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN ". One can only hope.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join