It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sources Are Reporting Over A Dozen Resignations In Congress Are Coming Within 72 Hours

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If it is true and there is evidence of sexual harassment then it's fine those people should resign. But let's wait and see what comes out of this and whether or not the claims are true.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Well, not a resignation per se, but Nevada Democrat Ruben Kihuen has announced that he will not run for re-election. He has a couple of sexual harassment accusations against him.
edit on 16-12-2017 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

If it is true and there is evidence of sexual harassment then it's fine those people should resign. But let's wait and see what comes out of this and whether or not the claims are true.

i dont understand this whole viewpoint that if they are guilty of a "crime" they should resign. they should be prosecuted if there is a crime. its not specific to politics or anything either were seeing it in all areas with the sexual harassment deal
edit on 16-12-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

exactly but if they do that i think it will end with a bunch of dead jackasses either hung or in front of firing squad for performing a failed coup.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I believe the credible sources of the OP.

I do. I do.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood
Do you happen to have any better sources than a bunch of alt-right websites?

This just sounds like wishful thinking.

It's True Pundit making the claim.

Don't hold your breath... by the same token, there's a bunch of s**t breaking loose right now around multiple points of contention. Folks running for cover.

As usual... time will tell. It's always a maddening endeavor though, waiting to see dirtbags go down or do the perp walk with bracelets.

Just when you think it couldn't be more damning... they just brush it off and get covered by their pals.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheScale

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

i dont understand this whole viewpoint that if they are guilty of a "crime" they should resign. they should be prosecuted if there is a crime. its not specific to politics or anything either were seeing it in all areas with the sexual harassment deal

Well... that's just not how Washington works TS. You see... there is so much dirt, and so much knowledge about it, that there is widespread "professional courtesy" extended to criminals in DC

You can't get real power in DC unless you play hard and deep in the currency of blackmail.

(post by RomeByFire removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

(post by JoshuaCox removed for a manners violation)
(post by JoshuaCox removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

"Hillary Clinton" came true.

and "The Swamp".

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Would anyone be resigning on Monday when they're planning a vote on the tax bill on Tuesday?

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

originally posted by: Sillyolme 
a reply to: carewemust 

Oh goody. When he gets " that look" I know he's in trouble again.

Silly it's threads like this that should be the one place you don't throw all your insults

Where is the insult please?

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Ok. If you say so...

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join