It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sources Are Reporting Over A Dozen Resignations In Congress Are Coming Within 72 Hours

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
A credible "Source" is saying he knows at least 1 dozen Congressional resignations are coming soon !!

Possibly by Monday.

The sex scandals are taking their tolls as we speak.

Many big names down the drain already.

If true, who are they this time ?

I bet some will be ultra-ironic.

For whom the bell tolls.

BREAKING: Sources Are Reporting Over A Dozen Resignations In Congress Are Coming Within 72 Hours!!

According to an investigative reporter, a major scandal within Congress is about to break and over a dozen members of the House of Representatives will resign.

The Daily Wire reported: An investigative reporter with The Daily Caller News Foundation (DCNF) announced on Friday that Congress’ human resources scandal is about to break wide-open and predicted that over a dozen members of the House of Representatives will resign.

DCNF reporter Luke Rosiak tweeted on Friday: “Congress' human resources scandal is just getting started. I anticipate we will see the resignation of more than a dozen House members over harassment and secret settlements, and soon.”

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If true, this would really shake things up in D.C.

I'm also not surprised the source here is unnamed. Given the current climate this could easily be true. Let's see how this plays out.

Things are damn muddy in the swamp right now.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I sure hope so.

But what we really need is for this to hit the Senate hard as well. They use the same hush money for their criminal activity as well.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Including Paul Ryan?
edit on 15-12-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Do you happen to have any better sources than a bunch of alt-right websites?

This just sounds like wishful thinking.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Oh, what is this? A campaign promise of draining the swamp coming to fruition? Love em' or hate em' the man has a plan and doing it! What's next, real immigration reform or creating jobs?

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood

It's always wishful thinking.

Guess we have 3 days to find out.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood

Given the current makeup of the House, if true, there will almost certainly be a good number of (R)s in the crop.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Well this is at least a little more credible, tho since these are all main stream media outlets it's impossible to guess how it will be taken by the "wishful ones". On the plus side it seems to be hitting both sides of the aisle.

Vanity Fair

And it now appears that his (Franken's) resignation is only the tip of a gargantuan iceberg: according to several media reporters, CNN and The Washington Post have dozens of stories in the works to expose at least 20 lawmakers, and potentially as many as 40—over 1 in 10 male members of congress, all told.

And look, we all get to learn a new word today.

Ephebophile

Ephebophilia is the primary sexual interest in mid-to-late adolescents, generally ages 15 to 19. The term was originally used in the late 19th to mid 20th century. It is one of a number of sexual preferences across age groups subsumed under the technical term chronophilia.

edit on 15-12-2017 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Yay! Get rid of the perverts. Drain the swamp

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
This is how they'll seek to create the wave election in 2018.

I wonder how many of their own they'll sacrifice? How many of those will be in safe districts?

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Only a Dozen?

I'm not impressed with Congress's kink.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
It's difficult to get interested in news in these times with words like sources say, according to sources familiar with the matter, credible sources etc.

Just have to wait and see...

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Including Paul Ryan?

If Paul Ryan is named I'll bet it is dudes!!!!

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

It's a Washington post story, supposedly 30-50 will be exposed. Been hearing this for a week from several places, pretty sure it is going to happen.

And, yeah I bet Ryan is one of them.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
The Awan I.T. revelations should be a good ROUND 2.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Careful what you wish for...this could also involve the WH.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

If it involves sexual allegations, it's most likely someone leaked the "shush" fund list.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: olaru12

If it involves sexual allegations, it's most likely someone leaked the "shush" fund list.

Or the Epstein files....might have poked the bear once to often.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join