It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sources Are Reporting Over A Dozen Resignations In Congress Are Coming Within 72 Hours

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Beware, this could be a slash and burn tactic by the deep state in a desperate attempt to game the public into accepting an impeachment of the POTUS.

Remember, all it takes is an accusation.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Or maybe Trump is just stooge and the politicians who were caught in scandals are fall guys.

Notice how men like Henry Kissinger are left alone.
edit on 12/15/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Haha. The number of times I've seen the OP go around screaming about "you know what they say about anon sources....," is hilarious considering how often they use anonymous sources.

I'll make sure to come back to this thread after 72 hours just to see all the glorious crow memes.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Something's up. Trump had "that look" in his eye today. Especially when looking at FBI Director Christopher Wray addressing a law enforcement graduating class.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood

Do you happen to have any better sources than a bunch of alt-right websites?

It doesn't say Democratic congressmen it just says congressmen.

Why make it partisan?

Lets us hope a little.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

Because the source for Xuen's op is called RedStateWatcher, just check it out. It's clearly a partisan website, one that relies heavily on meme's for gods sake.

I mean, at least the Daily Wire ,which this story was virtually copy/pasted from, actually mentions that republicans have also resigned.
edit on 16-12-2017 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Because the source for Xuen's op is called RedStateWatcher, just check it out. It's clearly a partisan website, one that relies heavily on meme's for gods sake.

Are you saying we should rule out CNN, The New York Times, WaPo and the rest of the left media just because they are partisan?

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   
They are just going to let the small people take the fall... No one that influences everything we see is going down.
They don't want to pull their major puppets down until it's going to make a great effect.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

Sure that's what I'm saying. I only posted the link to the Vanity Fair article, which was published a week before this and verify's the claim. Now since this entire thread is largely about stories that CNN and Washington Post are working on and will likely publish this week, I will go ahead and post the link to Vanity Fair again for the third time in as many pages.

Vanity Fair

And it now appears that his resignation is only the tip of a gargantuan iceberg: according to several media reporters, CNN and The Washington Post have dozens of stories in the works to expose at least 20 lawmakers, and potentially as many as 40—over 1 in 10 male members of congress, all told.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Project camelot has a story up about Trump invading the CIA

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue
a reply to: xuenchen

Project camelot has a story up about Trump invading the CIA

I read something similar to that on Pol. Not sure if I believe that. Kind of dramatic don't you think? Rushing Langley with Marines?

I doubt it.
edit on 16-12-2017 by Tempter because: Sp

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   

I'll believe it when I see it. Politicians don't really do resignations; it's against their nature lol. Status and influence are too preciousssssses.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Except this year, apparently, they are...the most since the Civil War.

Retiring/Resigning Senators

And that list doesn't include all the ones who are resigning over sexual allegations...its 6 now right?

edit on 16-12-2017 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Still, I'll wait and see.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Considering all the resignations and retirees it's just possible that the Reptilians will be here before then....

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   
One would think that this would be a significant development and that some major news agency would want to get out ahead of it.
Quick check through and Msnbc is showing Dateline, at CNN they're talking about an earthquake in indonesia. Fox is showing a special with Bret Baier on why Roy Moore lost. (¿¿¿)
Meh...guess it's a big secret that only a tiny segment get to know.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

So trump started the Me Too movement?. Good one high five. That's a joke right?

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Nah, Trump went through this BS already and won.

These other chumps didn't have it thrown at them while running for a seat.

Any gal involved with Allred or Bloom especially, will find it hard to be believed.

Bloom was just exposed offering money for accusations. $750k a few days before Nov 7 to accuse Trump from Dem donors.

Campaign finance laws may have been violated. source-(The Hill somewhere)

"Speculation, accusation and fabrication". H. Cain.

Good luck to the congress, lol.

edit on 12 16 2017 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: olaru12

If it involves sexual allegations, it's most likely someone leaked the "shush" fund list.

They used our money, so yeah we as a people have every right to see that list. I'm guessing that's what you're saying.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

What?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join