It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I blame you ATS

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Growing up I was shoveled left ideals. Even to this day I get text from family members complaining about the Republicans. Over the past few months I feel that they are just angry about Trump being our potus. I am a registered repub and only did that so that I could have a say in the primary. But I am slowly starting to swing in that direction. I am very conservative and always have been. I believe that guns are my damn right and that freedom of speech should never be taken away. Be it against the right or left. If someone has a problem with that then stay home and lock your damn door. But recently the left has been out of control, and the same can be said for the right. But I am now going to throw in the towel. I am a no longer going to endorse the left. I am in the middle/right.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Obama never took away your guns. Why do people believe in delusions?

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Where did he say Obama took his guns?

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Trump hasn't built prison camps for minorities or illegals either

+22 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

He didn't say Obama once in that post.
He didn't say anyone took away his guns either.

Your post is completely delusional.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Don't know why people let this bs get to them.. Get out there and live your life.. Don't waste it worrying about things you can not change.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015 I loved Obama as potus and I believe he will go down as one of the greatest potus ever. What I got tired of is the far left always complaining about how they won't take our guns. It sounds like a bunch of kids in a school yard bitching about who gets to climb the ladder first. Neither party wants guns to be taken away. I am tired of the far left talking about that.

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

link   

Ummm...color me blamed...

And that's not...green with envy...

YouSir

link   

Don't gun sales go up when people think the government is going to take them away?

Sounds like the whole "their going to take your guns." meme is clever marketing from arms manufacturers.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=22928127]Allaroundyou[/post I am in the middle/right.

Ummm...if you came down all the way from the fence...then you'd be...allright...

YouSir
edit on 5-12-2017 by YouSir because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-12-2017 by YouSir because: ampersands are your friend...

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
Don't know why people let this bs get to them.. Get out there and live your life.. Don't waste it worrying about things you can not change.

My god the most simple yet brilliant piece of advice I have heard today.

Get off the internet and out of the echo chambers go take a hike go talk to people outside of the internet face to face don't let these manufactured political narratives run your life.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I'm still not clear on how anything is ATS's fault. Why do you blame them, and what for?

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir You know I can't come off the fence... I am in the middle and will cling on. Until the rust takes affect and I fall.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius I guess you didn't know this but I have a little farm like atmosphere in my backyard. So I do go out alot. I had a business trip in Scottsdale the other week then I took some some time off to go to San Diego and got back the other day. So your point is.......

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

THat poster may be part of the OP's problem.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton To be honest I knew you would click the link to see what's up. Click bait

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: YouSir You know I can't come off the fence... I am in the middle and will cling on. Until the rust takes affect and I fall.

Ummm...cool...

See folks...that right there is an example of banter...a lighthearted exchange with no skin in the game...

Thank you sir for the humorous commentary...

YouSir

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko Hey I don't have a problem lol I just need more cow bell

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I didn't see one "Obama" in the whole paragraph...did I miss it or is it you jumping the gun (ha-ha) ? Trump and Obama derangement syndrome is very real, and you should immediately vaccinated.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir your welcome

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join