It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Evidence: FBI Agent Dismissed from Mueller Probe Let Clinton Off & Opened Russia Probe!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

The only things the American people are seeing his how very corrupt donald trump is and how desperate his supporters are to keep his corruption hidden in the shadows.

God wake up. This is not going to end well for him. Not at all.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Where is she now again?
Yeah that's what I thought.

But but but...lol

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Where is she now. Once more now...Where is Hillary today?

And who is under criminal investigation right now...by several agencies not just the FBI???
Reality bites. I know I know.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   

That's why you're not on the investigative teams. You don't get it. I'm sure you're real good at what you do do.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Well we are the peasants and they are like royalty and basically untouchable. Normal rules don't apply for them.

Well that's great then. Trump should expect to be completely exonerated of any wrong doing. If there's any truth in your statement that is.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
From the Wall Street Journal

Mueller reassigned a top FBI agent, Peter Strzok, over the summer after it was discovered that Strzok had sent anti-Trump text messages, The New York Times reported over the weekend. Strzok led the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s private email server and held a top role in the Russia probe, which Mueller has been leading since Trump fired former FBI director James Comey. Trump has repeatedly called the investigation a “witch hunt” and has acknowledged that he fired Comey at least partly due to the probe.

“Mr. Mueller and the Justice Department kept this information from House investigators, despite Intelligence Committee subpoenas that would have exposed those texts,” the Journal wrote in an editorial published Monday. “They also refused to answer questions about Mr. Strzok’s dismissal and refused to make him available for an interview.”
The Journal also takes issue with the fact that the woman who Strzok reportedly exchanged the text messages with, FBI lawyer Lisa Page, worked for Mueller and deputy FBI director Andrew McCabe.

“All of this reinforces our doubts about Mr. Mueller’s ability to conduct a fair and credible probe of the FBI’s considerable part in the Russia-Trump drama,” they wrote. “Mr. Mueller ran the bureau for 12 years and is fast friends with Mr. Comey, whose firing by Mr. Trump triggered his appointment as special counsel. The reluctance to cooperate with a congressional inquiry compounds doubts related to this clear conflict of interest.”

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

That's why you're not on the investigative teams. You don't get it. I'm sure you're real good at what you do do.

And I'm sure you were great at working retail, oh wait your story nowadays is you built a business and sold it for millions. How silly of me.

If you had any actual comprehension of reality, you too could see that 2+2 is 4. Just because someone hasn't been charged with anything does not mean they are innocent.

Al Capone was only found guilty of tax fraud. By your logic that means he wasn't a mobster, he was just bad with finances.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Counter to my earlier post of Strzok, it appears this is actually him

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
This is absolutely unbelievable. We knew there were forces at work in the FBI and all agencies for that matter. The Mueller probe must be disbanded at once, and investigated by a special panel of Trump appointees only.

The Russia stuff is now a non-issue. The only issue is how do we ensure the integrity and legitimacy moving forward? At this point, since it has been demonstrated Clinton was let off the hook, I don't see how anyone could turn themselves over to the feds for an alleged federal crime. The entire system has literally been delegitimized over this.

Hope Obama admin officials are happy though. They threw away everything to save Clinton, and it didn't even save her. Does anyone truly believe she won't be held to answer for her crimes now that they are so well known? Only now, about ~100 deep state traitors will be standing shoulder to shoulder with her when the people's verdict is read.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

This is laughable. The entire anti-Trump/Russia nonsense narrative is now dissolved, SIllyolme. You can save your breathless replies on this, since your side is now exposed entirely. The Mueller probe has been exposed as a fraud, since he fought for months to keep these facts hidden from congress. Only once he was threated with contempt did he turn anything over. Disgusting. Mueller should be arrested for conspiracy to overthrow the lawful US government, along with his co-conspirators.

The only issue is how we're going to purge the deep state, hold their ranks accountable and bring Clinton to justice for crimes against the United States.

Traitors. Each and every single one of them. I personally vote they all be handled as traitors, not domestic criminals.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Looks like an errant thread that when pulled unravels the whole straight-jacket. I'm loving this, Sil is having a meltdown and the Vert totally self-destructed in the credibility department.

When this witch hunt collapses, and it is, the deep state and their brainwashed minions will be psychologically devastated.

In the meantime, Trump is winning left and right. Saa-weet!

edit on 5-12-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I wonder if we can harness the energy of the left's impending meltdown for green power production?

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Looks like an errant thread that when pulled unravels the whole straight-jacket. I'm loving this, Sil is having a meltdown and the Vert totally self-destructed in the credibility department.

When this witch hunt collapses, and it is, the deep state and their brainwashed minions will be psychologically devastated.

The fact that the same person who interviewed Clinton unsworn and with no documentation with a potential codefendant present is the same person who changed the wording away from "grossly negligent" is the same person interviewing Flynn is the same person who sent messages of such prejudicial manner that he was quietly removed from the Mueller investigation and made unavailable to the House is the same person who...

That'd be a good thread topic for discussion...

Instead, oddly, it's been almost entirely derailed and buried by one person shotgunning dozens of one-line "Look over there!" comments and another deliberately misrepresenting legal definitions bringing the conversation back to the tired email story...

A suspicious person might wonder why...

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

originally posted by: The GUT

Instead, oddly, it's been almost entirely derailed and buried by one person shotgunning dozens of one-line "Look over there!" comments and another deliberately misrepresenting legal definitions bringing the conversation back to the tired email story...

A suspicious person might wonder why...

I just ignore those posts and posters when they're sprayed into an otherwise interesting thread.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

This is my second post ever on this site after browsing for years on end, back when that guy Dave420 would annihilate people with real facts. Don't know if anyone remembers him or not.

I don't get how this person, Sillyolme, is allowed to continue to derail thread after thread. What happened to one word or 2 word responses being against the rules? What happened to having to stay on topic? What happened to not hurling insults at other members?

I see at least 10 examples a day by this person which have nothing to do with the topic at hand in the thread. It really ruins the experience of this website and people who actually like to read discussions or members who would like to connect the dots on investigations like the one at hand here.

I ASK ALL MEMBERS OF ATS, IF YOU ARE DISCUSSING A TOPIC, LIKE THIS ONE HERE, PLEASE DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT RESPOND TO SILLYOLME. LET THIS PERSON TALK TO THEMSELVES, PUT THIS PERSON ON IGNORE, DO WHAT YOU NEED TO DO, BUT IGNORE THIS PERSON AND CONTINUE THE DISCUSSION INSTEAD OF ALLOWING THIS PERSON TO DERAIL IT.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I hadn't seen this mentioned yet... Could be I just missed it... However, there is another interesting angle to look at...

The woman Strzok was having an affair with (so we know right off the bat just how moral he is) is Lisa Page.

Lisa Page, worked for Mcabe. Mcabe's wife was taking money from the (C)lintons for her senate campaign....

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGOAT

This is my second post ever on this site after browsing for years on end, back when that guy Dave420 would annihilate people with real facts. Don't know if anyone remembers him or not.

I don't get how this person, Sillyolme, is allowed to continue to derail thread after thread. What happened to one word or 2 word responses being against the rules? What happened to having to stay on topic? What happened to not hurling insults at other members?

I see at least 10 examples a day by this person which have nothing to do with the topic at hand in the thread. It really ruins the experience of this website and people who actually like to read discussions or members who would like to connect the dots on investigations like the one at hand here.

I ASK ALL MEMBERS OF ATS, IF YOU ARE DISCUSSING A TOPIC, LIKE THIS ONE HERE, PLEASE DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT RESPOND TO SILLYOLME. LET THIS PERSON TALK TO THEMSELVES, PUT THIS PERSON ON IGNORE, DO WHAT YOU NEED TO DO, BUT IGNORE THIS PERSON AND CONTINUE THE DISCUSSION INSTEAD OF ALLOWING THIS PERSON TO DERAIL IT.

Some people are allowed to continue to derail and shift topics from the OP, It seems to me this has most always been allowed when it is someone who is Anti Trump and the topic is about exposing the left and their crimes. Why these members are continually allowed to disrupt is beyond me. Especially the answering in one or two lines to everyone posting in a matter of minutes in an attempt to spam the boards with their political one line drival.

We all know who these members are and if we can see it why can't the people who run ATS?

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: THEREDUNDANT1
From the Wall Street Journal

Mueller reassigned a top FBI agent, Peter Strzok, over the summer after it was discovered that Strzok had sent anti-Trump text messages, The New York Times reported over the weekend. Strzok led the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s private email server and held a top role in the Russia probe, which Mueller has been leading since Trump fired former FBI director James Comey. Trump has repeatedly called the investigation a “witch hunt” and has acknowledged that he fired Comey at least partly due to the probe.

“Mr. Mueller and the Justice Department kept this information from House investigators, despite Intelligence Committee subpoenas that would have exposed those texts,” the Journal wrote in an editorial published Monday. “They also refused to answer questions about Mr. Strzok’s dismissal and refused to make him available for an interview.”
The Journal also takes issue with the fact that the woman who Strzok reportedly exchanged the text messages with, FBI lawyer Lisa Page, worked for Mueller and deputy FBI director Andrew McCabe.

“All of this reinforces our doubts about Mr. Mueller’s ability to conduct a fair and credible probe of the FBI’s considerable part in the Russia-Trump drama,” they wrote. “Mr. Mueller ran the bureau for 12 years and is fast friends with Mr. Comey, whose firing by Mr. Trump triggered his appointment as special counsel. The reluctance to cooperate with a congressional inquiry compounds doubts related to this clear conflict of interest.”

What many have been saying here from the beginning. I personally said Mueller was tainted and should recuse himself months ago after discovering his connections to the very people who are creatures of the swamp. This investigation like Mueller stink to high hell.

However all these improprieties on Muellers behalf only make it easier for everyone he is investigating to wiggle out of the so called "charges".

Can anyone say winning???

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Finally!! Maybe this FACT will be looked at more closely. I have preached about the lack of an IG in O's SD for ages and knew this is a HUGE part of whatever was going on with them, not to mention the server in Hillary's private residence, and also, not to mention the fact that both Hillary and BHO were using pseudonyms in emails coming over that private server.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join