It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Evidence: FBI Agent Dismissed from Mueller Probe Let Clinton Off & Opened Russia Probe!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Agreed. I think Mueller could very well be implicated in the Uranium One fiasco and he is pulling out every card in the deck he can find to throw us off and stay focused on President Trump's possible misdeeds. I'm not buying any of it for one second. The DS is using left-wing media overtime right now.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
A quick rundown of Peter Strzok;

- Lead FBI agent in charge of Hillary Clinton email investigation.
- One of small group who actually interviewed Hillary Clinton.
- Interviewed Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills and granted them immunity.
- Crafted the wording for Comey's exoneration of Hillary.
- Also the counterintelligence investigator of the 2016 "Russia conspiracy" narrative.
- Also the FBI person who received the Russian Dossier and interviewed it's author Christopher Steele.
- Also the person who ambushed/interviewed General Flynn without his counsel present.
- Hired by Mueller to lead the FBI investigative efforts into the "Russian election collusion/conspiracy".
- Removed from Mueller team after internal communications were discovered to be anti-Trump and pro-Clinton.

Drain the #ing swamp!

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
A quick rundown of Peter Strzok;

- Lead FBI agent in charge of Hillary Clinton email investigation.
- One of small group who actually interviewed Hillary Clinton.
- Interviewed Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills and granted them immunity.
- Crafted the wording for Comey's exoneration of Hillary.
- Also the counterintelligence investigator of the 2016 "Russia conspiracy" narrative.
- Also the FBI person who received the Russian Dossier and interviewed it's author Christopher Steele.
- Also the person who ambushed/interviewed General Flynn without his counsel present.
- Hired by Mueller to lead the FBI investigative efforts into the "Russian election collusion/conspiracy".
- Removed from Mueller team after internal communications were discovered to be anti-Trump and pro-Clinton.

Drain the # swamp!

Why is this co-conspirator still living amongst free Citizens? He should be half-way to GITMO at this point, until such time that a trial is secure & appropriate. Which won't be the case until the deep state's agents are arrested and isolated from one another and their handlers.

These are the people (including traitor Struck) that are attempting a coup against the President. Not only did they fail to enforce the law with Clinton, but they've been directly aiding and abetting this bogus Russia narrative (which is now completely obliterated - nothing involving Russian anything has been proven or even been supported by evidence) and using it to delegitimize the President.

Not only is the entire investigation been exposed as illegitimate (I WAS a huge Mueller supporter too, BTW.. even as recently as a few days ago), but the ENTIRE Russian narrative is blasted to shreds.

Russia did nothing. This was another deep state hit job, as was the dossier, accusations, leaks, rumors, innuendo, etc. The Russian hysteria we've been witnessing for the past year+ has been another hit job, designed to distract Trump and make his presidency less impactful.

Well, now this narrative is totally destroyed, full speed ahead Mr. President.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: GuidedKill

Agreed. I think Mueller could very well be implicated in the Uranium One fiasco and he is pulling out every card in the deck he can find to throw us off and stay focused on President Trump's possible misdeeds. I'm not buying any of it for one second. The DS is using left-wing media overtime right now.

Yeah they are, but we're all wise to that now. You can tell which articles are and are not written at the behest of the deep state (or directly by, in some instances).

That's OK, their deflections, lies and coup attempts are catching up with them now. I hope those treason bas###ds swing by the neck after their tribunals. You know, the kind of tribunal every enemy of the state gets.

Since DS MSM is talking about Trump's private intelligence service he's forming, they're clearly terrified of it. Enemies of the state can no longer hide among the state security appartus with impunity. Trump, Pompeo and the private intelligence group surely knows the name and location of all deep state agents. A stroke of his pen changes their status to enemy combattants, who can disappear to an undisclosed black site in the middle of the night. Such an order need not even be made public.

You know, for "interviews." They will really be the ones singing like canaries.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

President Trump knew what was going on within the CIA from day one. The very day after his inauguration, he visited CIA Headquarters and gave a cryptic speech. I knew that very day that the Fifth Column within that organization would try to bring him down.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGOAT

Contributing Useless Nothing Thoughts describes SOMe perfectly.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

hahaha! That made me laugh!

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Wow, nice work. It took a minute.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

In short he was the #2 Counter-Intelligence official at the FBI.
That explains your laundry list.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Isn't it telling that he initially led the investigation, though?

The investigation was absolutely a standard counter-intelligence investigation (as I've said in several threads). MSM spin, faux public outrage and top far-left figureheads pushing this narrative has framed this CI investigation as a Trump vs. Russia thing. When in fact, no evidence of Trump/Russia anything has been presented, which even people like Diane Feinstein admit. Additionally, her "obstruction" comments are just that: comments. Trump's firing of Comey was lawful, and a fully constitutionally permitted action.

The President can't be charged with obstruction for following the law. He can discharge an FBI director without cause and totally at will. Besides, changing FBI directors does nothing to stifle the investigation. It is career agents who work these cases (right, Hillary fans?), and besides...if there is *oh so much evidence* of wrongdoing, why should it matter who the director is? Wouldn't any person occupying the directorship recognize that mythical evidence and pick the case up?

edit on 12/5/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Wikipedia is considering deleting the page on Peter Strzok. Is this a common practice when a person is so newsworthy and current?

This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.
Please share your thoughts on the matter at this article's entry on the Articles for deletion page.
Feel free to improve the article, but the article must not be blanked, and this notice must not be removed, until the discussion is closed. For more information, particularly on merging or moving the article during the discussion, read the guide to deletion.

This article is about a person involved in a current event. Information may change rapidly as the event progresses, and initial news reports may be unreliable. The last updates to this article may not reflect the most current information.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Here is the archive.is page for the entry.

Interesting that they are considering taking it down. Even more interesting if they nuke the archive.is page too. Don't think I've seen that happen yet.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Underrated post

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Maybe he requested it be taken down?

Or could be the Bureau asked?

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Uhhh,...1:18am and there are THINGS outside.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Here is the archive.is page for the entry.

Interesting that they are considering taking it down. Even more interesting if they nuke the archive.is page too. Don't think I've seen that happen yet.

Anybody else save a hard copy
LOL

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

I don't have to prove anything to you. I'm sorry you have a problem believing it.
Or you're jealous.
But this has nothing to do with the fantasy about trumps innocence and is just more of you deflecting with things that are none of your business and have nothing to do with the subject.

edit on 1262017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler
The same agent interviewing of all of these people at different parts of the investigation. Who is this guy "Forrest Gump" or is he just a person that the govt knows will give the proper people a pass and go after Pres Trump?
I am going to say that he is the person they knew would give them the outcome that was desired.
Great post enjoyed reading all of it!!

edit on 6-12-2017 by Bob350 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Isn't it telling that he initially led the investigation, though?

The investigation was absolutely a standard counter-intelligence investigation (as I've said in several threads).

Right. He was (now severly demoted) the #2 counter-intelligence official at FBI.
Thus he signed sveral docs to investigate if Russia interfered.
Thus he was part of investigating if HRCs email server was compromised by foreign agents.

He had an affair and texted his mistress a disparaging comment about Trump.
FBI finds out about the affair, reviews texts, sees he is not a Trump fan and Bam...he gets assigned to a desk in HR.
Seems the system works.
Funny Trumps Sec of State called him a "Effen idiot" and did not get fired.

Everyone has an opinion on Trump.
Proving that opinion corrupted someone's day job is whole different discussion.

MSM spin, faux public outrage and top far-left figureheads pushing this narrative has framed this CI investigation as a Trump vs. Russia thing.

It's an open question. No conclusions yet.

When in fact, no evidence of Trump/Russia anything has been presented

Evidence? A sh**-ton, proof? not yet.

Additionally, her "obstruction" comments are just that: comments. Trump's firing of Comey was lawful, and a fully constitutionally permitted action.

The President can't be charged with obstruction for following the law.

Technically there is very little a President can be prosecuted for while in office.
But Nixon's impeachment included the charge of obstruction of justice.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Funny Trumps Sec of State called him a "Effen idiot" and did not get fired.

Out of all that discussion in your post, let me comment on this one statement. That was not confirmed. More Fake News?

edit on 6-12-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join