It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
originally posted by: Konduit
A quick rundown of Peter Strzok;
- Lead FBI agent in charge of Hillary Clinton email investigation.
- One of small group who actually interviewed Hillary Clinton.
- Interviewed Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills and granted them immunity.
- Crafted the wording for Comey's exoneration of Hillary.
- Also the counterintelligence investigator of the 2016 "Russia conspiracy" narrative.
- Also the FBI person who received the Russian Dossier and interviewed it's author Christopher Steele.
- Also the person who ambushed/interviewed General Flynn without his counsel present.
- Hired by Mueller to lead the FBI investigative efforts into the "Russian election collusion/conspiracy".
- Removed from Mueller team after internal communications were discovered to be anti-Trump and pro-Clinton.
Drain the # swamp!
originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: GuidedKill
Agreed. I think Mueller could very well be implicated in the Uranium One fiasco and he is pulling out every card in the deck he can find to throw us off and stay focused on President Trump's possible misdeeds. I'm not buying any of it for one second. The DS is using left-wing media overtime right now.
This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.
Please share your thoughts on the matter at this article's entry on the Articles for deletion page.
Feel free to improve the article, but the article must not be blanked, and this notice must not be removed, until the discussion is closed. For more information, particularly on merging or moving the article during the discussion, read the guide to deletion.
This article is about a person involved in a current event. Information may change rapidly as the event progresses, and initial news reports may be unreliable. The last updates to this article may not reflect the most current information.
originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: soberbacchus
Isn't it telling that he initially led the investigation, though?
The investigation was absolutely a standard counter-intelligence investigation (as I've said in several threads).
MSM spin, faux public outrage and top far-left figureheads pushing this narrative has framed this CI investigation as a Trump vs. Russia thing.
When in fact, no evidence of Trump/Russia anything has been presented
Additionally, her "obstruction" comments are just that: comments. Trump's firing of Comey was lawful, and a fully constitutionally permitted action.
The President can't be charged with obstruction for following the law.
Funny Trumps Sec of State called him a "Effen idiot" and did not get fired.