It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Evidence: FBI Agent Dismissed from Mueller Probe Let Clinton Off & Opened Russia Probe!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Is this the guy that Mueller dismissed in July of this year?

If so, did Mueller reveal this now, because the crooked FBI agent was about to be exposed by Judicial Watch or (one of the few) hard-working reporters?

Yes to your first question.

The answer to the second question is that it wasn't Mueller who released why it was that he was let go. That bit of information was leaked.

Still haven't found much about him, but did find some about his wife and she is not liked at all by certain members of the asian community.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Grambler

By the same token, Hillary knowingly held classified material in places that are not designated as the proper place

If you could prove that, it would change everything.

The FBI couldn't prove it.

Can you?

The FBI is illegitimate if they are supposed to investigate but yet, do not but instill one crappy little deceiver working for anything but the office of the President.

In other words,
The FBI is insubordinate to the office of the President. My tax dollars better not be paying for this circus/service.
edit on (12/4/1717 by loveguy because: ?

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
These corrupt investigators (and I use that term loosely) were probably sucking up to who they thought was the next president of the United States. They blatantly let her slide, broke rules of FBI investigative procedures, and covered up all manner of misdeeds. All the while they were probably thinking that all this would be swept under Hillary Clinton's rug once she was in the WH, and they may even be rewarded.

The American People are seeing it clearly now. Justice will be done now, I do believe.

Let there be light.
edit on 4-12-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Intent. (1:55)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

originally posted by: carewemust
Is this the guy that Mueller dismissed in July of this year?

If so, did Mueller reveal this now, because the crooked FBI agent was about to be exposed by Judicial Watch or (one of the few) hard-working reporters?

Yes to your first question.

The answer to the second question is that it wasn't Mueller who released why it was that he was let go. That bit of information was leaked.

Still haven't found much about him, but did find some about his wife and she is not liked at all by certain members of the asian community.

I'm beginning to wonder how much of this relates back to Dennis Montgomery and the drives he turned over to the FBI....the things that are tying in almost make it seem as if this is all going on just to keep that out of the public eye.

He has been embattled in a case suing multiple intelligence agencies and individuals with his attorney Larry Klayman for a while now. The case is pretty interesting and the DoJ has some fairly heavy hitters on it and they haven't been able to shut it down.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: burntheships And also to you i say why don't you use the known proper use of the English language. You have zero respect from me.

COVFEFE

Your welcome!

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

But you intended, or knowingly, operated the vehicle in an unsafe manner, even though you did not intend to kill someone.

You mean like knowingly having classified government emails on a private non-secure server? Or are you going to say Hillary didn't know she was using a private server now?

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

knew, or should have known

Precisely, Hillary knew, or should have known she cannot keep classified government property on a non-secure, non-government server.

It's not like they give you top secret access and don't bother to train you on it.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Precisely, Hillary knew, or should have known she cannot keep classified government property on a non-secure, non-government server.

It's not like they give you top secret access and don't bother to train you on it.

Hillary and Huma are pretty dumb when it comes to anything security related. It was in her emails. She even was to stupid to figure out how the secured lines worked and switched to unsecured lines instead. This imbecile had contact with highly classified material and nobody batted an eye.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Hillary and Huma are pretty dumb when it comes to anything security related. It was in her emails. She even was to stupid to figure out how the secured lines worked and switched to unsecured lines instead. This imbecile had contact with highly classified material and nobody batted an eye.

Unfortunately for them, being drunk and/or stupid doesn't get anyone off of anything.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I don't understand how anyone can look at the legal definitions, legal statutes, Comey congressional testimony, and the "matter" and not get gross negligence of storage of classified material.

edit on 4-12-2017 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Maybe the President needs to send in the Marines to Langley

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I don't understand how anyone can look at the legal definitions, legal statutes, Comey congressional testimony, and the "matter" and not get gross negligence of storage of classified material.

Well we are the peasants and they are like royalty and basically untouchable. Normal rules don't apply for them. However Trump could be a gamechanger in that regard. December is being marked as the beginning of the great happenings. I'm also not entirely convinced that Q was just a LARP. I guess time will tell.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Ricochet defence.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Very nice, Vector, so clearly elucidated and evidence-based that it needed quoted again for some of our slower and more introverted members.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

This is interesting!

It seems hard to believe that Strozk could make edits that Comey would
Remain unaware of. I wonder at that point they just thought they had
it all in the bag?

And then there is this bit from Perfectenemys link:

"A source familiar with the chairman’s request said Nunes knows the answers to “whether FBI paid for dossier, whether dossier launched investigation, whether the dossier was used as basis for FISA applications. what steps FBI took to verify dossier upon receipt and since in addition, DOJ has cleared every witness he asked for. Period.”

So...Nunes knows, maybe this will light a fire under him.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

List of Inspectors General of the Department of State and the Foreign Service[edit]

Name Assumed Office Left Office President served under

Raymond C. Miller November 19, 1957 October 31, 1960 Dwight D. Eisenhower
Gerald A. Drew November 13, 1960 May 31, 1962 Dwight D. Eisenhower and John F. Kennedy
Norris S. Haselton June 10, 1962 July 31, 1964 John F. Kennedy
Fraser Wilkins July 23, 1964 August 8, 1971 John F. Kennedy, Lyndon B. Johnson, and Richard Nixon
Thomas W. McElhiney July 1, 1971 July 18, 1973 Richard Nixon
James S. Sutterlin October 15, 1973 August 31, 1974 Richard Nixon
William E. Schaufele, Jr. April 16, 1975 November 29, 1975 Gerald Ford
Robert M. Sayre November 25, 1975 May 1, 1978 Gerald Ford and Jimmy Carter
Theodore L. Eliot, Jr. July 5, 1978 October 16, 1978 Jimmy Carter
Robert C. Brewster January 15, 1979 January 18, 1981 Jimmy Carter
Robert L. Brown July 7, 1981 June 30, 1983 Ronald Reagan
William Caldwell Harrop December 12, 1983 August 27, 1986 Ronald Reagan
Sherman M. Funk August 14, 1987 February 15, 1994 Ronald Reagan, George H. W. Bush, and Bill Clinton
Jacquelyn L. Williams-Bridgers April 7, 1995 January 31, 2001 Bill Clinton
Clark Ervin August 3, 2001 January 23, 2003 George W. Bush
Howard Krongard May 2, 2005 January 15, 2008 George W. Bush
Steve A. Linick September 30, 2013[3] Incumbent Barack Obama

Vacancy during Clinton tenure[edit]

Throughout the tenure of Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, there was no permanent inspector general at the State Department. Moreover, President Barack Obama did not nominate anyone for that position while she was Secretary.[4]
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: burntheships

I knew you or the others would pick up on it.
Well that blows the whole Peter Strzok is just some guy narrative out of the water. Can't wait how certain members will explain that away and call it just coincidence or some nonsense. The FBI screwed up big time. Comey is once again in the crosshairs. Not gonna lie but after all his smug tweets i'm kinda enjoying it. There is still the possibility that Mueller and Comey are /ourguys though. Damn i love under water 40D chess.

If they're "ours", it's because they're invested in saving their own sorry asses and cut a deal. I'm interested to see what happens with McCabe. The news coverage on him was conspicuously scant.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Has trump picked up this conspiracy theory yet? Anyone know? Any tweets or anything?

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Well there you go. That's irrelevant
keep up the good investigative work.
Details like this do so much to support your cause.

Not. Lol.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join