It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indiana Nurse Under Investigation for Tweets About Killing White Babies

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Yeah, and I know you're right. It is just so irritating to read ignorance like this from people who are supposed to be intelligent healthcare providers.

I don't like the stinkin KKK either, though. Everyone who wants to single out others based on race needs to go somewhere!

I'm not only tired of the race baiting, but also tired of the actual racism. It is a sick affliction on society, and does nothing to do help anyone

But you are right
edit on 11/26/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Woodcarver
She, and many more like her are expressing her percieved need to kill babies. I'm pretty sure speech like this is not protected speech.

Sure it is. It is hateful, violent, ugly and disgusting.

But it's just expression.
do you think she should be fired or lose her nursing license?

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Both. Investigated for murder too, if anyone actually died under her watch.

On a side note, anyone seen her Twitter now? She must have deleted hers, and one of the /pol/ "nothing is beyond our reach" types took it over.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Great Answer!

Did a little google of Ms.Baker an judging by the search engine hits she's a recent nursing graduate of Purdue who will after this probably never work in healthcare again.

Sadly instead of letting her employer handle this people are apparently calling her employer, they've also posted her home address so pretty horrific consequences.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Great Answer!

Did a little google of Ms.Baker an judging by the search engine hits she's a recent nursing graduate of Purdue who will after this probably never work in healthcare again.

Sadly instead of letting her employer handle this people are apparently calling her employer, they've also posted her home address so pretty horrific consequences.
This world is full of consequences. Not always fair, but always there.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Her nursing license number was also shared on another site (I won't link it here, but it is out there) for those who want to phone complaints to the state nursing board.

Not necessary though. I'm sure they've gotten no less than thousands of calls already. She's done in nursing. Which is hilarious, considering how long getting a nursing degree/license takes, and all the student loans she won't be able to pay back. Just think, she'd still have a $40.00/hr job if not for her oversized ego/attitude/mouth.

Wish there was a snickering emoticon on here. Love it when big mouth losers get their comeuppance.
edit on 11/26/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Nope. But that being said, who knows what nurses think that HAVE taken care of my family.

very good point
i think about # like that a lot.

people jump on the would you want her taking care of your baby?
of course not
but i am positive we have all have had people with psycho thoughts caring for us or working close to us or serving us.
hell yes

we assume that all nurses and doctors are good people cause they are in a position of care.
wrong to assume that

they are people first so there are warm fuzzy ones and crazy psycho ones and every one in between.

these are the kinds of thoughts you should keep to yourself

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Last time a wolf raised a set of children...

Rome happened.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

She, and many more like her are expressing her percieved need to kill babies. I'm pretty sure speech like this is not protected speech.

Is it currently protected speech?

Not sure what the definition of "protected" speech is to be honest.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

No.

Not for something she said on a social media site.

If she doesn't do her job, then yes. Fire her.

But for saying stupid nasty #e?

Hell, I've said some really idiotic things in my life. Written royally stupid things in my life.

I would hope like hell than I don't get fired for being stupid!

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

a reply to: Fowlerstoad

I would urge caution in censoring certain speech based on profession.

Yeah, what she said is disgusting.

But we punish actions. Not thoughts. If we start, then we're advocating thought-police.

Some would consider this "Premeditated".
However "Free Speech" applies.

Disgusting as it is...
As irresponsible as this "Free Speech" is...
And as Angry Hate filled woman took to social media...

It's still "Free Speech"

😝😝

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Personally, I think it'd be in that hospitals best interest to check and see if there hadn't been any babies that have died in the past under the care of this (sic) nurse.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Politicians keep their jobs and they are worse.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

If she tweeted on the job....
At least written up with a suspension on her permanent record.

I've been suspended from my paramedic job once for "Roughing Up" a child abuser.
The kids arm was "Broken from a falling frying pan" for the 3rd time in 2 years.
The father was keeping me from doing my job. So i made sure he was seated in a chair 8 feet away. Then I said "Get up and I'll break your arms too".

Social media didn't exist back then. But a threat speach is still irresponsible.

In my defense he was VERY touchy with me.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
people like her can keep up the anti-white rhetoric, just dont be surprised when the population who outnumbers them fight back

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I would urge caution in censoring certain speech based on profession.

Yeah, what she said is disgusting.

But we punish actions. Not thoughts. If we start, then we're advocating thought-police.
I could care less what her profession is. Are you ok with anyone posting statements like this? Her action is posting a statement about throwing white babies to the wolves. I would oppose this language from anyone.

I am for free expression.

Just because I advocate it, does not mean I agree with the content or message.
Would you want her taking care of your baby?

Nope. But that being said, who knows what nurses think that HAVE taken care of my family.

OH OH!!!! I know first hand... 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌👩‍⚕️👩‍⚕️
People have lost their jobs and licenses.
Rn's, Doctors, Paramedics and even CNA's....

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I don't believe that freedom of speech should interfere with the freedom of an employer to fire a person he/she does not see fit for the job.

If we give the employee all the rights, what does that do to the employer's rights to run their business as they see fit?

Or the rights of the consumer to have the proper kind of service? (In this case health care)

Fire the bitter hateful lady and let her find a job where human lives are not at stake.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Should she still keep her job, you asked.
Fk No!! she should never find work outside a prison compound everrrr.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

What a shining beacon of tolerant Liberal thought. I wonder who she blames for her lot in life? I mean its surely not her fault.

Take a look at her tweets in the article and change "white," to "black" and tell me what it sounds like.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

May not be technically "appropriate" but I don't think any one of us would've responded any differently Tim

Child abusers are scum, and IMO deserved that frying pan accident more than anyone

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join