It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indiana Nurse Under Investigation for Tweets About Killing White Babies

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I had a rather lengthy rant about this ready to go but I deleted it. Instead I will just say this: the level of ignorance coming from some on the left is both absurd and mezmerizing.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

I fell into that earlier myself Vroom

Props to you for avoiding the rant. I wish I would've done the same. Just hate seeing people abuse positions of public trust and safety sensitive occupations.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Your kids teacher posts on social media about wanting to bring an AR-15 to school to massacre all of them because kids are killing the planet. There are too many people!

It's her freedom of speech right?

You're all cool with it right?

She should keep right on teaching your kids in the classroom.

It's the same sort of thing here. This woman has openly expressed violent, homicidal thoughts towards some of the infants she could be called on to care for in her professional capacity.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
So I can go to jail for addressing someone by the wrong gender identity, but this b**** can tweet to her hearts content about her hatred of white people and her desire for the death of all white male babies?

This world is seriously f'ed up.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Which really makes me wonder how many of said infants died under her care. If that answer is even one (which it likely is more), then an investigation is warranted. She's made her views very clear, so why would anyone trust her to be professional and take proper care of them? I agree with you wholeheartedly on this keksuko.

We can't just take her word for it. I guess it is too much to ask for someone to go to work, keep their damn mouth shut and actually do the job they're paid to do. Everyone wants to be an activist these days. Gotta make that statement, so nobody can possibly mistake them as a grown adult

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
a reply to: Bluntone22

No it's NOT about race, killing babies is just wrong, doubly so if your profession is in health care.

It's too easy to fall into the race debate when clearly the issue is the professionalism or lack of it in this care worker.

Oh yeah, and the absolute idiocy of posting garbage on social media and expecting to remain employed anywhere.

Did you read the tweet?

It was about killing white, male babies.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

What a vapid C word.

I love her comment about how she lies about her reasons for working at a hospital.

She says : for the people. Its actually for wigs, beauty supplies and tacos.

Nasty hoe.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Nurses that advocate genocide of the babies they care for, should not be allowed to be in that job, it really is that simple.
There is too much hate, when babies need love.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Sorry but take your rose colored glasses off- she blatantly said WHITE WOMEN and WHITE BABIES in her tweet. Was that not clear enough for you?

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
A serial killers Start! with animals.
then work up to humans.
This so caaled Nurce is on white humans.
next it will be blacks!
(I bet you call me races't for saying black! but NOT White)

She Will be giving drugs to patients to help! them suffer no more.
I have seen doctors & nurses in the news that kill people off!
I remember a doctors who was the biggest serial killers!
he help't people die! mostly Old ones.
who is suprised when the old die.

SO not only kick this nurses.
but do a full investigation to ALL deaths at the hospital.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: buddha

Agreed.

This needs to be so expensive for that hospital that they never hire anyone again without thorough background research to include social media.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad

The issue is: should this nurse keep her job? Should any nurse with this sort of attitude be allowed to care for anyone in a vulnerable patient population?

Any profession that is literally responsible for others lives on a regular basis (Cops, Pilots, Doctors Nurses) should be subject to regular background checks and psych evaluations.

A white Cop posting about African Americans with a racist and pseudo-genocide slant shouldn't keep their job, ditto doctors, nurses etc.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: buddha

Agreed.

This needs to be so expensive for that hospital that they never hire anyone again without thorough background research to include social media.

The most frightening case I ever read about was a Doctor in Michigan a few years ago that had given several patients over the years a FAKE cancer diagnosis and treated them extensively with chemo-therapy and radiation.

Mental illness (genocidal racist sentiments qualify) is a very dangerous disease that can and often is fatal to innocent people in that persons vicinity.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Oh my god, that is terrible soberbacchus! Especially because a lot of those treatments cause so many associated health problems. Not to mention the belief that you could die from the disease.

Hopefully this doctor found himself in the penitentiary

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad

The issue is: should this nurse keep her job? Should any nurse with this sort of attitude be allowed to care for anyone in a vulnerable patient population?

Any profession that is literally responsible for others lives on a regular basis (Cops, Pilots, Doctors Nurses) should be subject to regular background checks and psych evaluations.

A white Cop posting about African Americans with a racist and pseudo-genocide slant shouldn't keep their job, ditto doctors, nurses etc.

Agree entirely

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: soberbacchus

Oh my god, that is terrible soberbacchus! Especially because a lot of those treatments cause so many associated health problems. Not to mention the belief that you could die from the disease.

Hopefully this doctor found himself in the penitentiary

Yep.

Patients give horror stories as cancer doctor gets 45 years

Fata forfeited $17.6 million that he collected from Medicare and private insurance companies. Some 553 patients received medically unnecessary infusions or injections, prosecutors said.
(Example)
Robert Sobieray went to Fata and was given chemotherapy treatments for two and a half years. But he never had cancer.
The chemotherapy treatments were painful, and made him physically sick. They were so strong that his teeth fell out and his jaw started to change shape. Years after finding out he didn't have cancer, he has lost all but one of his teeth.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Keep her job??
She should be on deathrow.
We cannot alow people treatning our chrildren

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
In reality there is a civil war of some kind coming be it left communist vs. nationalist or racial. Probably will be a mixed bag. Hope for the best plan for the worst. And I agree with Bluntone22. It is about race.

edit on 27-11-2017 by Ansuzrune because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
Did you read the tweet?

It was about killing white, male babies.

Not necessarily. Baby Barack Obama would qualify as wolf-food according to her tweet.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I would urge caution in censoring certain speech based on profession.

Yeah, what she said is disgusting.

But we punish actions. Not thoughts. If we start, then we're advocating thought-police.

Words are not thoughts. If I said something it is not the same as thinking it. For example if someone screamed “FIRE, FIRE!” In a theatre it is not the same as someone just thinking about doing it.
edit on 11/27/2017 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join