It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indiana Nurse Under Investigation for Tweets About Killing White Babies

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
There is nursing news from Indiana, at a hospital where I once worked, and it is not good, if true.

pjmedia.com...

First of all, I believe healthcare is a very special industry, and requires not only skilled people, but even more importantly caring people.

Caring for other people is difficult, I understand, and can be very stressful, especially when the people being cared for are under stress, in denial, or just plain angry they are not feeling well.

A healthcare worker must somehow adapt to this, while remaining caring. The healthcare professions are not suitable for just anyone.

Now, the nurse in this article, if her tweets were true *which I cannot verify, because I do not use Twitter*, then she should not be a a caregiver. Probably she could use some psychotherapy even.

I say this ignoring the racial angle, because there are instances of people of all races behaving badly. The issue is not one of racism to me, because this could have just as likely been a white nurse tweeting about killing black babies....

The issue is: should this nurse keep her job? Should any nurse with this sort of attitude be allowed to care for anyone in a vulnerable patient population?

+66 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

If this was a white nurse talking about black people, we would not be asking if she should be fired. So yes, this is about race.

+34 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

If this was a white nurse talking about black people, we would not be asking if she should be fired. So yes, this is about race.

100%.
The tweet said the babies should be sacrificed to wolves. If a white person had said that there would be some marching going on.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

No it's NOT about race, killing babies is just wrong, doubly so if your profession is in health care.

It's too easy to fall into the race debate when clearly the issue is the professionalism or lack of it in this care worker.

Oh yeah, and the absolute idiocy of posting garbage on social media and expecting to remain employed anywhere.
edit on 26-11-2017 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Clean your own house first, then you can criticise the state of other's. Delusional moron.
edit on 26-11-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Should she keep her job?
Are you kidding!
She has a sick angry mind

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
It's clearly about race as far as the person responsible for the tweets is concerned. a reply to: Caver78

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Like it or not, this nurse simply represents a rapidly emerging trend and its only going to get much, much worse. She represents a growing and powerful viewpoint among the groups of people who hate whites. And realistically, there's nothing that can change that. You can fire people for expressing their views, but that doesn't change their minds, in fact, it probably reinforces it.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

I'd disagree since by initial appearances girlie has some mental health issues going on. The delusion she's fixed on really isn't the "main attraction" in the #show of her life.

+22 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
That reply portrays you as an apologist and a denialist. If I say I think black male babies should be killed because black men commit a disproportionally high rate of murder, rape, and theft, that statement is by definition about race, regardless of wether it is true, or my state of mind when I said it.
a reply to: Caver78

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78

I'd disagree since by initial appearances girlie has some mental health issues going on. The delusion she's fixed on really isn't the "main attraction" in the #show of her life.
I can see where you think that, but not if you had read the comments that she made about other things.
Everything that she said including the main comment is REALLY racist.
Maybe you can't see that if you are on a phone and reading this.
I'm not trying to argue that, I am only pointing out what I read and there is no way that it cannot be racist.
This is a link I refer to that points out here racisim...
static.pjmedia.com...

Also, as an aside, have you 'all' read the (very truthful) comments down below? For a change there were some very eye-opening things mentioned, of course I am white, but...

edit on 26-11-2017 by recrisp because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad
There is nursing news from Indiana, at a hospital where I once worked, and it is not good, if true.

pjmedia.com...

First of all, I believe healthcare is a very special industry, and requires not only skilled people, but even more importantly caring people.

Caring for other people is difficult, I understand, and can be very stressful, especially when the people being cared for are under stress, in denial, or just plain angry they are not feeling well.

A healthcare worker must somehow adapt to this, while remaining caring. The healthcare professions are not suitable for just anyone.

Now, the nurse in this article, if her tweets were true *which I cannot verify, because I do not use Twitter*, then she should not be a a caregiver. Probably she could use some psychotherapy even.

I say this ignoring the racial angle, because there are instances of people of all races behaving badly. The issue is not one of racism to me, because this could have just as likely been a white nurse tweeting about killing black babies....

The issue is: should this nurse keep her job? Should any nurse with this sort of attitude be allowed to care for anyone in a vulnerable patient population?

It was totally racist. She specifically pointed out white mothers and babies.

Stop defending Black racists and be be proud and stand up for your white people.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I would urge caution in censoring certain speech based on profession.

Yeah, what she said is disgusting.

But we punish actions. Not thoughts. If we start, then we're advocating thought-police.

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78

No it's NOT about race, killing babies is just wrong, doubly so if your profession is in health care.

It's too easy to fall into the race debate when clearly the issue is the professionalism or lack of it in this care worker.

Oh yeah, and the absolute idiocy of posting garbage on social media and expecting to remain employed anywhere.

She says kill white babies not all babies.
Just the white ones.

link   
Quite right. We have already had two male Labour politicians take their own lives over unproven allegations of misconduct here in the UK. Beware of toxic female behaviour.
a reply to: DBCowboy

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

But we punish actions. Not thoughts. If we start, then we're advocating thought-police.
I could care less what her profession is. Are you ok with anyone posting statements like this? Her action is posting a statement about throwing white babies to the wolves. I would oppose this language from anyone.
edit on 26-11-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I was being a bit rhetorical, but my own personal belief is that this nurse should most definitely be fired.

I would not want her or anyone like her caring for any other human being, especially in a vulnerable situation for them.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

The trends sure do seem to support what you just said.

edit on 26-11-2017 by Fowlerstoad because: typo

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Just no.
She's a person first, albeit one with currently a very non-pc worldview. The fact she thinks it's OK to post that killing white babies is an option speaks to her questionable mental state. Overall her other posts "can" be seen as someone totally disillusioned an probably depressed. There was not one positive post about anything in her repertoire, NOT ONE.

It's just too easy to dismiss her as a racist when quite obviously there is much more going on with her. By jumping on the racist bandwagon you're taking the easy way out. If fact I'd say it's part of her self imposed downward spiral since she KNOWS this is what will happen.

Better that than she has to look at herself.

So yeah...jump on her bandwagon an play her game! It reinforces her issues an keeps her from looking at any other issues she's burying.

Apologist?
Not hardly

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I could care less what her profession is. Are you ok with anyone posting statements like this? Her action is posting a statement about throwing white babies to the wolves. I would oppose this language from anyone.

I am for free expression.

Just because I advocate it, does not mean I agree with the content or message.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join