It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indiana Nurse Under Investigation for Tweets About Killing White Babies

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
That is not what I said. I said the statement is clearly about race regardless of her mental state. This is just another reality deflection from you.
a reply to: Caver78

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

However lots of companies have a social media policy. Betting she violated hers. Drawing negative attention to your employer is always going to get you fired.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
How'd she get her job, affirmative action?

Soon we will see this widespread, as people who are not qualified by merits (only skin color) are holding societal positions where they can cause serious problems.
edit on 26-11-2017 by chadderson because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Not a deflection, the girl is clearly self destructive career wise if nothing else.
She could have picked anything other than the race issue, but this one will tank her faster than anything else. I'm saying it's a deliberate "choice" to use race as the hot topic, but the discussion doesn't have to be about that.

You're not seeing her words as deliberately manipulative.
Specifically chosen to get the response you and others will dish out.

Seriously...don't fall for it.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78

However lots of companies have a social media policy. Betting she violated hers. Drawing negative attention to your employer is always going to get you fired.

True. If she signed a contract and violated the terms of the contract, then she could be punished.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Hey ... you have a good point, and I also am for personal expression, and personal freedom, 100%.

Should there be criminal charges? No way ... the lady has a right to her opinions, as do we all.

Even though I see that angle, still, I think her Twitter comments give us a view into the type of person she may be, and that person does not seem very 'caring' for others.

Probably there are professions at which she would be great, but even though I respect her freedom of expression, I think she should not be working in healthcare.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I'm all for freedom of speech even if I disagree, but there are also consequences for it. Ms. Baker is free and welcome to think and say whatever she wants, not be protected from those consequences.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
She has many issues going on. Obviously she's a racist. Secondly she's a stupid racist for posting this to social media. And lastly she has anger issues. I wouldn't trust her to be a janitor in a hospital. She seems better suited to Corrections maybe. And lastly. She's going to die. We all do. So there's some comfort.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Woodcarver

a reply to: Fowlerstoad

I would urge caution in censoring certain speech based on profession.

Yeah, what she said is disgusting.

But we punish actions. Not thoughts. If we start, then we're advocating thought-police.
I could care less what her profession is. Are you ok with anyone posting statements like this? Her action is posting a statement about throwing white babies to the wolves. I would oppose this language from anyone.

I am for free expression.

Just because I advocate it, does not mean I agree with the content or message.
Would you want her taking care of your baby? Or anyone's baby?
edit on 26-11-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I'm all for freedom of speech even if I disagree, but there are also consequences for it. Ms. Baker is free and welcome to think and say whatever she wants, not be protected from those consequences.

If it is socially acceptable to punish people who have different opinions, then we really don't have free expression.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
This is a laughable nonsensical statement from the virulently racist left. She's welcome to say and think what she wants, but she should know that every statement she made is factually incorrect. Whites: 77.35%, Blacks: 14.4% - White people do not commit more crimes, with a population adjustment.

Whites only appear to "commit more crime" because our population is five times that of the blacks.

If the black population were to be quadrupled, you would see a crime rate unlike anything this country has ever seen. How can 14.4% of the population be responsible for so many murders/violent crime?

Doctor (ok...nurse), heal thyself.

Racists like this nurse need to be heavily scrutinized. She shouldn't be able to find another job after this incident. If even one baby died under her care, she should be investigated for murder. After psychopathic and criminal statements like she made, if anyone actually died she is almost certainly responsible. Only an expensive investigation (with lawyers) can figure that out, though. Bankrupt this monster.

She sounds like a Hillary Clinton fan. You know, "when they go low we go high!" kind.
edit on 11/26/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

link   

If it is socially acceptable to punish people who have different opinions, then we really don't have free expression.

Hell let them speak. It's easier to identify the morons that way.

link   

a reply to: Fowlerstoad

I would urge caution in censoring certain speech based on profession.

Yeah, what she said is disgusting.

But we punish actions. Not thoughts. If we start, then we're advocating thought-police.
I could care less what her profession is. Are you ok with anyone posting statements like this? Her action is posting a statement about throwing white babies to the wolves. I would oppose this language from anyone.

I am for free expression.

Just because I advocate it, does not mean I agree with the content or message.
Would you want her taking care of your baby?

Nope. But that being said, who knows what nurses think that HAVE taken care of my family.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Hell let them speak. It's easier to identify the morons that way.

True!

Free expression allows me to identify people I don't want to associate with.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

She is not just expressing any ole opinion. She, and many more like her are expressing her percieved need to kill babies. I'm pretty sure speech like this is not protected speech.
edit on 26-11-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

She, and many more like her are expressing her percieved need to kill babies. I'm pretty sure speech like this is not protected speech.

Sure it is. It is hateful, violent, ugly and disgusting.

But it's just expression.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I don't think you could, or should, politicize this. Plenty of morons all across the political spectrum. Did you know the KKK actually has a website? I just checked.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

She, and many more like her are expressing her percieved need to kill babies. I'm pretty sure speech like this is not protected speech.

Sure it is. It is hateful, violent, ugly and disgusting.

But it's just expression.
Is it currently protected speech?

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I see the words for what they are within the context of a damaged mind set. The fate she is or isn't setting for herself with this cannot be counter morphed into not being about the subject it hinges on.
a reply to: Caver78

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
And lastly. She's going to die. We all do. So there's some comfort.

Intrepid just turned my angry frown upside down

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join