It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Russia Scandal Just Got Much Worse … For Hillary Clinton And Barack Obama

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+45 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
www.yahoo.com...

Corruption: Shortly after the Uranium One story broke, various news reports claimed that it was much ado about nothing. XAutoplay: On | OffThe Hill broke the bombshell story last month, which summed up goes like this: While the Obama administration was approving the controversial 2010 sale of Uranium One to a state-owned Russian energy giant — which gave it control of one-fifth of U.S. uranium supplies — the FBI was actively investigating that company for extensive criminal activity designed to expand Russia's footprint in the U.S. uranium business. This raised questions about who in the Obama administration was aware of the FBI's evidence — which included bribery, extortion and racketeering — before greenlighting the sale.

More at link. Nothing new. I am surprised that Yahoo is running it, as they are very left leaning usually. Glad this is getting more mainstream attention.

+30 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

The MSM does not have choice but to cover it, the evidence has been mounting and we are going to see exactly where it all leads soon enough.

No amount of burying your head in the sand will stop the guilty from being exposed.

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

No choice but to run it at this point. It is all coming out anyway........well probably not all. If they are giving this much, how much more are they hiding?

+38 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

The article says that Campbell has proof that russia was pushing to help democrats overcome republican opposition to the deal, and was bribing someone close to the Clintons to get them on board to pass the deal.

Hopefully, Campbell's testimony will shine light on this.

And to think how many even on ats here railed against anyone who had questions about this deal as nuts, and fought against having an investigation.

But for the partisan Hillary supporters only trump connections to russia are serious, so nothing to see here.

+14 more 
link   
I imagine that a certain James Comey must certainly have been aware of this. But then Loretta Lynch told him to call it a "matter," so all was good again.

link   
That is true fellas. I think there is better stuff to come that we weren't even aware of. In time...

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Worth adding the key summary from the article for those who don;t click through:

Now a cache of documents 5,000 pages long, which were reviewed by The Hill, sheds new and more troubling light on this story. The documents detail work done by undercover informant Douglas Campbell, who was paid nearly $200,000 for his cooperation with the FBI while he was working as a lobbyist on behalf of a Russian company. The Justice Department had previously barred Campbell from telling anyone about his work, a gag order it lifted only after the initial Hill story ran.

Among the revelations contained in these documents:

Campbell had documented a bribery/kickback scheme by Russian officials in the U.S. more than a year before Obama approved the Uranium One sale.

He also "relayed detailed information about criminal conduct throughout 2010."

Campbell was directly solicited by Russian officials to help overcome political opposition from Republicans to the Uranium One sale.

He regularly told his FBI handlers about what The Hill describes only as a "Washington entity with close ties to Bill and Hillary Clinton," which was paid millions to help expand Russia's U.S. uranium business and "began increasing its financial support" to the Clinton Foundation.

Russia saw the Uranium One purchase as part of a long-term strategy to dominate energy markets and make the U.S. more dependent on Russia's nuclear fuel.

Russians used "racially tinged insults to boast about how easy they found it to win uranium business under Obama."

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I would love to see the guilty punished.

But my hopes are tempered by the revelations of slush funds for sex abuse in congress.

It's not partisan, they all suck, they all are corrupt, they won't eat their own.

We'll see a token "firing" maybe a stern finger wag or a tough worded statement.

But I don't hold out for hopes for justice, honesty or integrity any more.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Jeff Sessions just said this was nonesense but y’all just dive right in , huh???

I really wonder what it’s like to be so propaganzied, that I just believe whatever the PTB say, no matter how cray it is or how often the change the story..

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

The article says that Campbell has proof that russia was pushing to help democrats overcome republican opposition to the deal, and was bribing someone close to the Clintons to get them on board to pass the deal.

Hopefully, Campbell's testimony will shine light on this.

And to think how many even on ats here railed against anyone who had questions about this deal as nuts, and fought against having an investigation.

But for the partisan Hillary supporters only trump connections to russia are serious, so nothing to see here.

That is so true. I prefer Trump over Hill but most of all I prefer Truth and wherever it leads. If people on the right are guilty then they should pay as well. But to blindly discount any and all evidence as the left generally tend to do, is simply mind bogling. Hopefully they will wake up in time, I think everyone will once a certain "point" hits.

+27 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Where are my friends: Krazyshot and sillyolme?
They are screaming: "Where is your proof?"
You know...the Hillary support crew!

I find it absolutely fascinating that anyone can deny the wrongdoing from the past administration, HRC, and their cronies. Current administration aside....this is going to be very hard for the liberal media to squash out of existence like they try to do with most of this story.

Bring on the information! Bring on the facts!
Let's blow this whole case WIDE open!

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I would love to see the guilty punished.

But my hopes are tempered by the revelations of slush funds for sex abuse in congress.

It's not partisan, they all suck, they all are corrupt, they won't eat their own.

We'll see a token "firing" maybe a stern finger wag or a tough worded statement.

But I don't hold out for hopes for justice, honesty or integrity any more.

It does seem that the run-around never ends and that they never get their just dues, I agree. But something inside feels a little different this time. I can only hope!
Not related to this post I mean just in general.
edit on 22-11-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Your right lol...

More comes out about the ACTUAL INVESTGATION INTO Trumps Russian collisions almost everyday, with indictments already getting handed out.....

Yet Jeff Sessions just admitted to congress he had no evidence against Hilary so he would not be moving forward..

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Jeff Sessions just said this was nonesense but y’all just dive right in , huh???

I really wonder what it’s like to be so propaganzied, that I just believe whatever the PTB say, no matter how cray it is or how often the change the story..

There he is! Funny, you mention the powers that be.
For they are the same people leading this mess!

Good to see you chime in Joshuacox!

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Your leaving out the most likely option...

That the people pushing all this rightwing conspiracy theories are lying....

Pizzagate, 3 Clinton accusers , IRS scandal,Acorn , uranium 1, Benghazi, Clinton bodybag, exc, exc, exc...

How maytimes are you gonna let them sell you a scandal that goes no where???

Lol

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: havok

Trump and Sessions are the powers that be..

Trump and the gop own every branch of government AND law enforcement...

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Pizzagate, 3 Clinton accusers , IRS scandal,Acorn , uranium 1, Benghazi, Clinton bodybag, exc, exc, exc...

Lol

Yahoo is bat crap crazy pushing right wing propaganda. Bad Yahoo!

+26 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Lol

Yes the hill who verified the documents, the must be right wing hacks.

Yahoo, that did this story, right wing.

Oh and the new York Times that originally did the story, also right wing hacks.

I supposed the company that made the paper which is now the 5000 pages of evidence must also be right wing hacks.
edit on 22-11-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

This is misleading. The article isn't a yahoo piece. It's from fake news Investor's Business Daily. You can't even read the article on Yahoo. LMAO. You Trumpers will fall for anything within your fake news narrative world. SMH. FACEEPALM

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Hmmm...

If this topic is (getting help to) trending right now, what stupid stupid thing did Trump do this time?

Because usually the trumpets come back to this thing (hello, Russia already has a lot of uranium in its own territory, it does not need more uranium for malicious intends) when they have to cover up another misdeed by Trump himself.

Cover cover cover cover, okay thats enough, the other topics are flushed out of the life-ticker!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join