It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Russia Scandal Just Got Much Worse … For Hillary Clinton And Barack Obama

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

The problem is that the sale would still have taken place whether that money changed hands or not. We just have to wait and see if anyone is sitting on any substantial evidence, though I can't really see what it would be. Would have to bigger than them just buying one vote.

a reply to: intrptr

Which country in Eastern Europe is occupied by NATO?

Come on, the US only has a few token units there to make sure Russia can't move into allied nations without giving extra clear Casus Belli. Or are NATO-members occupying themselves with their own militaries? That's pretty inconvenient for Russia, no doubt. But I can't blame them for being a bit paranoid.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: dukeofjive696969
And when it really gets rough, they have to activate the best weapon that they have in their arsenal of CTR phrases.

Circle jerk activated.

Lol, more kool aid as usual, still waiting for you guys to prove obama was not american, why the # would we believe the rest of the propaganda.

Why not jump on Obama...imagine if Trumps past and birth certificates and record of pretty much everything was as sealed and disappeared as Barack.

Think the medias and libs heads would be clean blown off with that sort of document hiding.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Document hiding,!?! Nothing was sealed nor disappeared..

You mean intentionally racist conspiracy theories almost totally due to trump’s propaganda spouting @$$ pushing them....

Say obama was born In Kenya..

His mother was an American citizen.. so how would that be relevant??? You only need one parent to be an American citezen... So what was trumps “obama birthplace conspiracy “ tring to say??

Except for the blantaly obvious racist Trump propaganda “send the black guy back to Africa.. I’m not racist, no matter how much I quack and waddle.”

I almost never use “racist” because that is rarely my opinion of the situation.. but pretending the first black president is secretly a “ african Muslim Plante intentionally trying to destroy America” , was just blantantly obvious..

I don’t know if trump is personally racists, or if he was just working the racist sheep who support him, but it was disgusting..

ALMOST as disgusting as trump kicking off all these fake sexual assault allegations, after he brought the 3 frauds lying about Bill Clinton to the debate..

edit on 25-11-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

You'll be eating crow if you read this article

Just like scientiologist teachings advise their subordinates not to read negative material on scientology, I doubt you feel at liberty to actually read the article offered?

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: dukeofjive696969
And when it really gets rough, they have to activate the best weapon that they have in their arsenal of CTR phrases.

Circle jerk activated.

Lol, more kool aid as usual, still waiting for you guys to prove obama was not american, why the # would we believe the rest of the propaganda.

Why not jump on Obama...imagine if Trumps past and birth certificates and record of pretty much everything was as sealed and disappeared as Barack.

Think the medias and libs heads would be clean blown off with that sort of document hiding.

We already have our proof of the hypocrisy being shown. Loonies on the left are still banging on about Trump's tax returns, but didn't give a damn about Obama's forged birth cert or his sealed records.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: ParasuvO

You mean intentionally racist conspiracy theories almost totally due to trump’s propaganda spouting @$$ pushing them....

Say obama was born In Kenya..

His mother was an American citizen.. so how would that be relevant??? You only need one parent to be an American citezen... So what was trumps “obama birthplace conspiracy “ tring to say??

Except for the blantaly obvious racist Trump propaganda “send the black guy back to Africa.. I’m not racist, no matter how much I quack and waddle.”

I almost never use “racist” because that is rarely my opinion of the situation.. but pretending the first black president is secretly a “ african Muslim Plante intentionally trying to destroy America” , was just blantantly obvious..

I don’t know if trump is personally racists, or if he was just working the racist sheep who support him, but it was disgusting..

ALMOST as disgusting as trump kicking off all these fake sexual assault allegations, after he brought the 3 frauds lying about Bill Clinton to the debate..

Look, i'm with you on some of the hysteria surrounding Obama not being explainable by just his policies nor speech. I do agree some bordered on only being explainable by potentially racism.

However, Bill Clinton? He's had sexual assault allegations going back to the 80's I believe. You can be a liberal and not be blind.

These are new suits to my knowledge.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Hillary and Bill are coming to an end in this political arena. New allegations surface over the meeting with Bill and Loretta Lynch will rock this nation and the Clintons.

"The Cover-Up Begins To End": Judicial Watch Hints At Explosive New Clinton-Lynch Tarmac Docs

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
Hillary and Bill are coming to an end in this political arena. New allegations surface over the meeting with Bill and Loretta Lynch will rock this nation and the Clintons.

"The Cover-Up Begins To End": Judicial Watch Hints At Explosive New Clinton-Lynch Tarmac Docs

(post by Sillyolme removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

I think liberals are about to be hit with a lesson on what Obstruction of Justice really looks like.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Was this the Cigar and Grandkids discussion they had?

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join