It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 4chan Q "theory" regarding Mueller Trump - Storm Clouds on the horizon? Trump to make address.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Read Howard Storm's 2nd book that highlights the problems like this in Brazil.

Lessons Learned: A Spiritual Journey
edit on 21-11-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
And there's this too...

Mueller Requests Documents and Emails on Holder, Lynch, Obama from Justice Department

Part of me wonders if Mueller took this action in an attempt to prevent a second special counsel from being appointed.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
And there's this too...

Mueller Requests Documents and Emails on Holder, Lynch, Obama from Justice Department

Part of me wonders if Mueller took this action in an attempt to prevent a second special counsel from being appointed.

You are assuming the "report" is accurate. Time will tell.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

There's nothing to suggest this is even true. Guess if it sounds good that's good enough for this crowd.
edit on 11212017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
The irony of the 2 posters above taking the "the report has not been verified" stance yet are all to willing to believe the Trump dossier, which has been debunked and even the FBI said it cant be corroborated. That conclusion came after more than a year.

So we have to wait and see when it comes to Obama Clinton Lynch Holder etc but when it comes to the opposite party its a slam dunk and verification be damned.

Dont look now but your bias is showing.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Has Trump made his important address yet? No?

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

There are very high standards that must be met and Jeff Sessions has told them they have not met them. They need some facts... A factual basis is his choice of words and what things "look like" are not facts for a special counsel. That is another pipe dream of the right.
edit on 11242017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   

It's a legitimate request. It's just not going to happen because the U1 is a non starter and everybody with any sense already knows this including trumps own department of justice.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Too bad the dossier hasn't been debunked like this crowd keeps claiming. That's the real crock of #. Why is everybody so #ing concerned with it if it's debinked??? LoL... That's just one more lie.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Yes. He just didn't talk about this... It's still a secret. Because we all know how good trump is at keeping secrets. Well he is when it implicates him but he usually does that with a deflecting type move. Of course we've also seen a lot of "thank you I don't want to talk about that". Thank you.. Thank you.. Ignore what we don't like. Plug our ears and sing la la la... Like the friggin child that he is. but no he didn't mention this at all.
I guess we can hope he's developed some form of reticence....
pfffft... hahahahahahahahaha ha hahahahahahahahaha..

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

There are very high standards that must be met and Jeff Sessions has told them they have not met them. They need some facts... A factual basis is his choice of words and what things "look like" are not facts for a special counsel. That is another pipe dream of the right.

As Gowdy said, just because they aren't appointing a special council doesn't mean they aren't looking into Hillary (FBI’s handling of her investigation, the Obama-era Uranium One deal, the Clinton Foundation, the “Trump dossier”). I would take what Trey says seriously, since he isn't one to mince words.

“I don’t think the threshold has been met for the appointment of special counsel," Gowdy told Fox News on Wednesday. "I think this is a really important point. You can investigate something without special counsel."

"In fact, 99.9 percent of all investigations in this country are done by the women and men at the Department of Justice and the U.S. Attorney’s Offices, and none of them is called special counsel,” Gowdy said. “So there is a threshold that has to be met, and I don’t think it has been met. To say we’re not going to appoint special counsel is not to say we’re not going to look into something.”

Link

edit on 24-11-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Sure they can look but his goal is always to put Hillary in the hot seat. He wants a special counsel and he's not going to get it. He will run around in circles trying to make things happen the way he wants and the really funny thing is I don't think he's doing this out of any loyalty to trump he just has an itch for clinton.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

bull crap, the dossier has not been debunked and the fbi hasn't corroborated that. if so show the link?

y'all are really looking pathetic with this.. desperate and pathetic. you most likely work for 4chan or whoever the idiots are that are pushing this.

Mueller and trump are secretly going after Hillary is one damn sad ass conspiracy theory that's for sure. LOLOLOL

you all must not understand the boy who cried wolf fable.. pizzagate now this.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I still don't understand why people are dismissing the conflict of interest the U1 deal represents.

In my mind growing up during the cold war era; it would be a conflict of interest to trade nuclear materials between the two super powers, like what happened here.

Can someone explain to me why this is not a conflict of interest anymore?

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
I still don't understand why people are dismissing the conflict of interest the U1 deal represents.

In my mind growing up during the cold war era; it would be a conflict of interest to trade nuclear materials between the two super powers, like what happened here.

Can someone explain to me why this is not a conflict of interest anymore?

The way I understand the explanation is the trip Mueller took to Russia with the uranium sample was not related to the uranium 1 sale. Apparently there was an operation somewhere in the world when uranium was being sold to people you dont want having it. The US authorities seized the uranium and traced it to Russia (it came from Russia). The US informed Russia and Russia wanted to test the sample to verify it came from their stocks. That sample is what Mueller took to them.

Now the part about the FBI not notifying Congress is another issue entirely. Again from what I see Obama did in fact know about Russias actions up to a year before the sale went through.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I thought the Uranium was from Georgia ...Or that is probably where it was found ...That is a old story that I can't remember how it turned out . I need to go to bed :>)

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

They haven't disproved it either.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: xuenchen

They haven't disproved it either.

Actually they have.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

So 3 letter agencies (FBI for 1) had yet another opportunity to prove their legitimacy and dropped the ball again?

And u1 is a separate deal altogether then?

That leads me to recycle my above query if I am understanding correctly.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join