It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 4chan Q "theory" regarding Mueller Trump - Storm Clouds on the horizon? Trump to make address.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Tell me about Judge Moore if you could please

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

Of course there's a Russian connection. There's no denying that Putin is helping us to #DrainTheSwamp.

you seem confused

please understand the Russians are helping no one but themselves

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: fluff007
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Thank you for the vid

I'm not hugely convinced this is true. Though without more evidence either we can't surmise much else. I've looking around for any folks who live near the area reporting anything. Nothing so far. Still doesn't mean its not true!

I live in the area. theres nothing going on.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Thank you for the update KansasGirl!

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Thank you for the vid

I'm not hugely convinced this is true. Though without more evidence either we can't surmise much else. I've looking around for any folks who live near the area reporting anything. Nothing so far. Still doesn't mean its not true!

There was another claim the CIA was evacuated because of a fire. Again they decided to try and use an article from August 2001.

These blatant attempts to use old news to pass it off /offer as current to support the narrative is concerning. Also some guy backtracked the whole twitter followthewhite rabbit scenario and found a LOT of new accounts that were used to tweet / retweet narrative points.

As I said in the 1st post people should not get their hopes up until something occurs that is covered by than just twitter users with anonymous sources.

As for Hannity's comment about stuff occurring today I am pretty sure he was referring to the FBI informant released from the NDA. I think he testifies in front of the congressional committees today.
edit on 20-11-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

H. A. Goodman‏ @HAGOODMANAUTHOR
47m47 minutes ago

MUELLER CONFIRMS TRUMP NOT UNDER INVESTIGATION: Sends Request To DOJ But... youtu.be... via @YouTube

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Thank you for the vid

There was another claim the CIA was evacuated because of a fire. Again they decided to try and use an article from August 2001.

These blatant attempts to use old news to pass it off /offer as current to support the narrative is concerning. Also some guy backtracked the whole twitter followthewhite rabbit scenario and found a LOT of new accounts that were used to tweet / retweet narrative points.

Not surprised. As I said from the first, this is just LARP.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
And there's this too...

Mueller Requests Documents and Emails on Holder, Lynch, Obama from Justice Department

Lots of "maybes" in that "news."

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
And there's this too...

Mueller Requests Documents and Emails on Holder, Lynch, Obama from Justice Department

Actually, what Mueller requested today was documents on Comey's firing and the Sessions recusal.

Also found in many other sources, including The Hill.

Oh, and it's on Breitbart, as well.

(In addition to CNN, MSN, etc.)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

But these fake accounts and fake stories cannot possibly have anything to do with Russia, right?

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

But Comey was fired after Holder, Lynch, Obama and Jarrett were gone.

Different requests I suspect.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: njord

you seem confused

please understand the Russians are helping no one but themselves

Not confused at all. Everyone works for their own benefit. Its the nature of the beast.

#DrainTheSwamp benefits Russia, imo.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Not really. By having corrupt officials in Washington the Russian could hold something over them to bribe them for favors. Draining the Swamp is better for the USA and bad for Russia.
edit on 20-11-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Are you talking about the ridiculous #pizzagate hoax that the clowns at 4chan dreamed up? I hope you are as concerned about the very real allegations made against Moore.

Pedo-Trafficking is NOT a Hoax but a grim reality that needs to be investigated by responsible journalists and pursued by responsible law enforcement, rather than ridiculed as "conspiracy theory".

And yes, we should be more concerned by Al Waleed and a few other unfathomably influential, rich and powerful criminals than little league players such as Moore.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Yes, pedophilia is a problem. That is why it is vital that attempts to destroy the networks are not undermined by fantasies and hoaxes.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Well, that description is about what I pictured anyway:

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
Yes, pedophilia is a problem. That is why it is vital that attempts to destroy the networks are not undermined by fantasies and hoaxes.

Again, Elite pedo-trafficking is neither a fantasy nor a hoax. I wish it were.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: Sillyolme

Well, that description is about what I pictured anyway:

Good one. made me laugh.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join