It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 4chan Q "theory" regarding Mueller Trump - Storm Clouds on the horizon? Trump to make address.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMadTitan
Tickity tockety the clock strikes thee,
For time will reveal the crimes of Hillary,
The emails, The lies, The money, The ties,
She's a liar, a crook and she'll take your eyes.

She's finished, a relic of days gone by,
a remnant, a fossil, bone dry.
My last two lines, what do I say.
PRISON, is where she must stay.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Cosmology

Duh, that's what I am discussing that there is a link to these arrests..
perhaps read back of what has been said instead of just jumping in at the end of the thread?
Also, don't want to be rude but that's the link i posted on page 12?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
happy reading

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Just found this link..

halturnerradioshow.com... g-of-dnc-emails-via-podesta-handkerchie-pizza-related-map

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: fluff007

Have you heard this one

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Big Damage !!!!

Could be real.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slave NO MORE
a reply to: Cosmology

Duh, that's what I am discussing that there is a link to these arrests..
perhaps read back of what has been said instead of just jumping in at the end of the thread?
Also, don't want to be rude but that's the link i posted on page 12?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
happy reading

well sorry, I must have missed it. I thought I read all of it.

This is why I come once a year, and then leave again. Is impossible to participate unless you are a big dog.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Another piece of news that should be spread is

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: fluff007

Have you heard this one

I watched this, and no.

Couldn't that team that arrived in Langley just be there for an event not related to an inside coup brewing? She's saying they're there in case of an attempted coup or as a show of force. Langley is a headquarters...isn't it more likely they are there for something else? Training? A banquet?

The Fiji water thing. She says it was a sign used by Trump to tell the owners of Fiji water, who are involved with the Clintons, that the jig is up.

I don't think so. When Trump stopped to sip water, he looked for it to his left and didn't see any and said something like "there isn't any? Well that's ok" and then looked to move on but someone off camera pointed out to him that the water was to his right. I think he was really just taking a sip of water.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

You could be correct that everything means nothing ...+++ Maybe what Sessions is saying in this vid means nothing as well
except for maybe about the cake

edit on 19-11-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Couldn't that team that arrived in Langley just be there for an event not related to an inside coup brewing?

They might be needed to round up people related to the indictments.

I think it was upwards of 1800 last I checked.

These guys are hardcore Marines, I doubt they go to that many banquets.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I live right outside Langly Air Force base. Literally i could walk to the gate if I was feeling ambitious. Five minutes by car, three if the lights are with me.
This lady is so full of #.

Why do you guys believe these people on YouTube?
edit on 11192017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Langley Virginia where the FBI train is ninety or more miles away from Langley Air Force Base in Hampton Virginia. I think the lady in the video is mixing that up.
edit on 11192017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

As opposed to who , you lol .Maybe MSM fake news is more to your liking , what are they saying ? Oh wait I think they are having a run on how Donalds little hand wrestled with a bottle of water or a breaking story about someone leaving a set of dentures at a polling station .

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Well a couple of years ago people that suggested Hillary Clinton had classified material on a private system and emailing classified material all over the place were called crazy.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
SillyOlMe lives right outside Langley. Only spooks live there. Might explain a lot.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
glitch dbl post.
edit on 19-11-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

You could be correct that everything means nothing ...+++ Maybe what Sessions is saying in this vid means nothing as well
except for maybe about the cake

Well, since that's a 14 minute video and you didn't give any summary about its content nor did you even give a hint about what it's about, I haven't watched it.

About the special force arriving in Langley, there's a thread on it that's now in the HOAX bin, so do you want to retract the snark you threw my way?

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I noticed that it was in the Hoax bin and may never return to the main page . Then again sometimes things turn out to be true later on but maybe not in the way they were originally framed . Time will tell . Oh and Sessions address was more to do about re-addressing legal issues that were made in bad judgement on the parts of the Courts . He claims that the cake baker had every legal right to refuse to make the gay couple a cake for their marriage .

He also makes mention of other issues that should have never become procedures and gives explanations as to why . My 1/2 snark still stands until the fat lady sings though . Only because we were speculating and looking for any evidence on a highly speculative thread .

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

Langley AFB is three hours away from DC

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Langley AIR FORCE BASE is no where near the FBI headquarters in Langley Virginia.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join