It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 4chan Q "theory" regarding Mueller Trump - Storm Clouds on the horizon? Trump to make address.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Yeah me because I always get the inside scoop. Rolls eyes. You just go ahead and plan you life around info on you tube. Hey I learned how to filet a fish and how to apply winged eyeliner from youtubers so ya never know. There are people in there who believe fairies exist too.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

And it turned out they were....crazy that is.
If you're trying to make a point you better get a better sharpener Foxy because Hillary wasn't indicted.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I never said it was so . I wouldn't really be in a position to know but thought it worth putting into a thread with the word Theory in the title . There are lots of CNN clips on YT so not every thing is true despite what people may choose to think is . including ferries .

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: xuenchen

And it turned out they were....crazy that is.
If you're trying to make a point you better get a better sharpener Foxy because Hillary wasn't indicted.

But the classified material was all there spread out over dozens of unsecured systems.

It was denied early on when people were questioning.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

Well, I believe Donald Trump Jr. He released his emails showing a Russian connection. Perhaps you don't believe him?

Of course there's a Russian connection. There's no denying that Putin is helping us to #DrainTheSwamp.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
It has been commonly known for a long time that Al-Waleed Talal, one of the richest people on the planet has been into shady dealings. Accusations of rape, child trafficking, slave trafficking and pedophilia are nothing new regarding dopey Al-Waleed.

It has also been obvious that the "Press" keeps focusing on the ORIGIN ("Russia") of leaked emails rather than the CONTENT. Had the focused on the CONTENT, the connection between child trafficking, Hillary Clinton and the super-rich would have become apparent some time ago.

edit on 2017 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Critical thinking is not one of the media's strong suits. Occasionally they have experts on who do a good job, but their words often go over the heads of the media interviewer.. and never generate any follow-up questions.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

If you were half the disrupter you seem to think you are, you'd know Langley is CIA HQ, not FBI.

Don't bother to respond, as I always skip over your posts when I see them. I just happened to linger too long and saw this about Langley

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Winged eyeliner? ON a 70 year old woman????

Maybe you should find some inner-beauty youttube bloggers.

ETA: Correct me if I am wrong, but IIRC you are pushing 70. Apologies if not.
edit on 11/19/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

edit on 19-11-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
CIA Headquarters in Langley Reportedly on Lockdown

ccording to accounts from a McLean, Virginia resident, the CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia are on lockdown for an unknown reason.

Photos provided to Breitbart News show the entrance from the road barred and police tape around the perimeter. Patrol cars were reportedly on hand as well. The local resident also stated that the rear entrance to the facility was also blocked.

click link for article..

pictures also included.

This goes with whats been reported about Marines supposedly being deployed to DC and sent to secure the CIA HQ.

That report looks old, 14 Feb 2015. I'm not sure this is current.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Yeah it just popped on my twitter feed.

my bad and apologies.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: Byrd

Well, I believe Donald Trump Jr. He released his emails showing a Russian connection. Perhaps you don't believe him?

Of course there's a Russian connection. There's no denying that Putin is helping us to #DrainTheSwamp.

Uhm... do we have a different understanding of what "drain the swamp" means? Mine didn't include the Russians, for the record.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Winged eyeliner? ON a 70 year old woman????

Why not? We first learned how to do it in the 60's. Done right and with the right makeup it's a very nice effect.

You may be aging differently than we are. I can (believably) pass for being in my late 50's (I'm close to 70, however)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I'm sixty and I don't have wrinkles yet. I have always taken excellent care of my skin. I haven't gone outdoors without some form of sunscreen since I was 14.
No one believes me when I tell them how old i am.
I am also pretty good at applying makeup. Thanks.
We don't all got to pot and let ourselves go.

And it's not like I'm wearing winged eyeliner out to the grocery store.
But I am wearing makeup.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
It has been commonly known for a long time that Al-Waleed Talal, one of the richest people on the planet has been into shady dealings. Accusations of rape, child trafficking, slave trafficking and pedophilia are nothing new regarding dopey Al-Waleed.

It has also been obvious that the "Press" keeps focusing on the ORIGIN ("Russia") of leaked emails rather than the CONTENT. Had the focused on the CONTENT, the connection between child trafficking, Hillary Clinton and the super-rich would have become apparent some time ago.

Are you talking about the ridiculous #pizzagate hoax that the clowns at 4chan dreamed up? I hope you are as concerned about the very real allegations made against Moore.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Are you talking about the ridiculous #pizzagate hoax that the clowns at 4chan dreamed up? I hope you are as concerned about the very real allegations made against Moore

If you think PG is a hoax you need to jump a little further down the rabbit.
Go back to FBIAnon.. then the Podesta wikileaks dump / pizzagate / twittergate and now QAnon. All the same stuff.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Are you talking about the ridiculous #pizzagate hoax that the clowns at 4chan dreamed up? I hope you are as concerned about the very real allegations made against Moore

Go back to FBIAnon.. then the Podesta wikileaks dump / pizzagate / twittergate and now QAnon. All the same stuff.

And Judge Moore?

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: purplemer

And Judge Moore?

What about him?

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Thank you for the vid

I'm not hugely convinced this is true. Though without more evidence either we can't surmise much else. I've looking around for any folks who live near the area reporting anything. Nothing so far. Still doesn't mean its not true!

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join